004

My 6 Beasts

The next morning, Jieun woke up with her head pounding vigorously. It felt as though there was a hammer knocking against her delicate skull. Every decibel of noise seemed to have multiplied twenty times and every ray of light had such a blinding effect that it was almost impossible for her to open her eyes fully.

As she clambered out of bed, she wondered how they managed to get home in one piece. Sprawled on the living room floor was Junho, who probably didn't even know who carried him home, and Chansung who was mumbling in his sleep.

Just as she was putting a blanket over the both of them, she heard a deep husky voice behind her.

"Morning Ji," Taecyeon greeted.

"Nice timing Taec, go wake Khun up." Jieun smiled innocently.

"NO ING WAY MAN." Taecyeon immediately blurted out, causing Wooyoung who was sleeping on the dining table, to wake up.

"Ask him! I'm gonna bathe!" Taecyeon said, pushing the job to Wooyoung as he fled the scene.

"Yah, you guys should stop talking in English!" Wooyoung groaned as he laid his head down on the table, with his hands over his head. Guess she wasn't the only one suffering from the after effects of the monstrous hangover.

After an hour, all of the members were finally awake, except for Nichkhun. Nobody wanted, or dared, to wake the thai prince up.

"Someone call him up! I'm hungryyyy~" Maknae Chansung pouted.

"Chansung-ah, don't complain, unless you wanna wake him up." Junsu patted the younger male's shoulder and smirked.

"Ani..hehehe" Chansung immediately said and retreated to his room.

Jieun laughed at the boys squabbling amongst themselves and went upstairs to get Junho.

---

Jieun carefully leaned over the bed and gently nudged Nichkhun. She had no idea how the rest of the boys managed to con her into waking him up but all she knew was she had to do it. Nichkhun, who was still blissfully in dreamland, mumbled a few incomprehensible words before turning to his side.

"Khun ah, ileona!" Jieun lightly said, pulling the sheets off him, revealing his bare body and his boxers.

"Man, this dude strips in his sleep." Jieun shook her head. She nudged him once more, half hoping he would not respond so that she could get someone else to do it.

Nichkhun groaned at her touch and swatted his arms at her like she was an annoying housefly. Just as she was about to try again, for the final time, to wake Nichkhun up again, she felt a pair of strong arms grabbing her waist and pulling her forward onto the bed.

---

"How was the kiss?" Taecyeon teased, wriggling his eyebrows at the duo.

"Oh you." Nichkhun mumbled , mouth filled with scrambled eggs. "Oh and Jieun, you know i'm sorry," He added sheepishly before looking back down at his plate again.

"Nah, we're good. It's not the first time" Jieun couldn't be bothered anymore. This wasn't the first time and by right, she should be counted lucky - thousand of fangirls would kill to be in her spot.

"We, no know Engrish. Speake, KO-REAAAN!" Wooyoung comically blurted out.

"Yeah, stop speaking in English, we wanna know too!" 

Taecyeon laughed at his other non-english speaking members, and stuck out his tongue childishly. Um, who said this guy was 23 again?

---

"Wooyoung ah, don't move!" 

Wooyoung fidgeted around the perimeters of the bathtub yet again, trying to struggle out of my grasp. I continued to scrub his hair with shampoo, hoping that the hairspray would wear off. Wooyoung on the other hand, continued to scramble around the bathtub, wincing each time i tugged onto his blonde hair.

"Wooyoung-ah! It's not going to come off if you don't stop moving!" I shot him a stern motherly look which made him stay put.

"But it hurts..." Wooyoung pouted, letting out a small whimper as poured water over his head.

"Sheesh, why didn't you tell Amy to put less hairspray?" I chided. Aish, sometimes this boy can get really dumb.

I ran my slim fingers ran through his tough, bristle-like hair, removing any remaining residue of hairspray on the way.

"Anyway," i continued. "Minjae oppa said that he was gonna be over at 2AM's for awhile to cover for their manager. So i guess i'll be stuck with you kids for tomorrow's schedule." 

I took a dry towel and tossed it at his face before drying my hands with the back of my shirt. Smiling like a satisfied little kid with candy, Wooyung tugged onto my hand.

"Kamsahamnida Jieun~"

Why was i washing his hair for him again?

"Yeah, go to bed soon!" I said briefly before walking out of the bathroom.



 

*Ileona - Get up / wake up