022

My 6 Beasts

A/N: Hehe, just thought that a fun chapter should have a catchy song to it :P Enjoy!

 


“GOAL!” Taec and Chansung stood up to hi-five each other before lifting their shirts over their head and running around the living room making wolf calls.

Urgh boys.

I rolled my eyes and looked down to continue going through the mail.

“Fan mail, fan mail, Lotte world catalogue” I mumbled to myself while Junho and Wooyoung cursed in the background.

“I demand a re-match!”

“Oh you’re on!”

“You, my friend, are going down down down down down!”

“Tch,” I heard Junsu snicker before the sound of the game engulfed the living room once again.

Ignoring them ,I sat myself on the sofa with one hand filled with magazines and started flipping through them. Very soon, I was already at the third magazine.

Hearing someone’s key rattle at the door, I looked up to find Khun closing the door behind him. He threw his keys on the table beside the door and took off his shoes. Throwing his bag aside, he greeted us before plonking himself tiredly beside me.

“How was the shoot?” I placed my magazines aside and gestured him to tilt his body so that I could give him a massage.

Am I considerate or what? Hehehe.

“It was so tiring. The PD was like some escaped alyssum patient or something.” He sighed. “But we still managed to finish the shoot, finally.  Hey, whatchu guys playing?”

Nichkhun peaked over Wooyoung’s shoulder  and stared at the television.

“Soccer. Shssh, don’t disturb me!”  Wooyoung frowned.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!” I suddenly bust out laughing. All their heads turned to look at me.

You will not believe what I just saw.

Not in a million years.

What is this soccery oh dear lord.

 

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” I clutched my stomach with one hand and rolled around the sofa, waving the magazine with the other hand. Chansung dropped his controller and was the first one to attack the magazine.

"Taec, i love you and all but you...HAHAHAHAAHHAH, YOU LOOK...RETARDED!" I tried to articulate while gasping for air. If any one didn't know better, they might have thought i was hyperventilating and fangirling over his ridicuously magazine cover shot! 

“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HYUNG! HAHAHAHAHA- OUCH!” He dropped the magazine and clutched the spot where Taec just hit.

“You just killed 10 of my brain cells! 10! Pay me back! Pay meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

“Shikeuro! It’s 3AM and the neighbours just complained yesterday!” Wooyoung hissed at the others.

Jang umma to the rescue~ dudududu!

“Woah, igot jinjja daebak. You have to see this hyung-“ Before Junho could finish his sentence, Taec snatched the magazine and hugged it to his chest protectively.

“Nawwww, isn’t someone shy?” I teased while pinching his cheeks.

Yes, I was standing on the sofa cuz I couldn’t reach.

 

 

… thought so too.

“You ,” he pouted.

“Most people look cute when they pout but you…please don’t ever do it again. You look hideous.” I said nonchalantly.

“Yah-“ Taec was this close to strangling me with his muscular arms when Junho reminded him about their schedules the next day.

“Yes, you heard what junho-goon just said. You guys should go to bed!” I shooed all of them while they reluctantly nodded and went up the stairs one by one. I quickly cleared up the living room and threw all the empty soda cans away while Wooyoung helped to switch off the electrical appliances. Once I was done, I headed back into my room and slipped on my nightgown and got ready for bed.

“Ahhh~ This feels good.” I let out a little moan (if you know what I mean ~.~) while stretching my body.  “Goodnight brain, we’ll meet again tomorrow.”

 

 

----

“Three more days, three more days, three more days.” I  kept chanting to myself out loud as I paced back and forth across the backyard.

“You’re making ppiyak and I dizzy Ji. Sit down!” Wooyoung looked up at me and frowned. He was squatting down with ppiyak cupped in his hands. Donned in matching black wife beaters like Junsu, they looked almost like a gay couple with an adopted chick for a child. Can you imagine them being gay?

Can you?

“Urghhh.” I shuddered at my wild imagination before resuming my chanting.

“Why are you being so weird? What’s happening in three days anyway?” Junsu raised his eyebrow at me and grimaced. He looked over to Wooyoung who just simply shrugged his shoulders.

“Annual. Class. Reunion. Dinner.” I muttered with ferocity in my voice.

I hated class reunions. I hated, absolutely detested, loathed class reunions. It was so..fake. Gathering annually with your old classmates whom half you hate to the bone and having to act like you missed them for the longest time you guys were apart was simply such a repulsive idea. Listening to each of them boast about how well they’ve been getting on with their ‘life’ – and by life, I mean them feeding off old sugar daddies or being skimpy models that seem too poor to even afford a ing piece of cloth to cover their ginormous that could suffocate anyone in a matter of seconds.

“Oooh, I love class reunions! Too bad we seldom have them~” Chansung quirped from the swing which he was sitting on.

Hwang Chansung, you are not helping.

I shot him a glare and he immediately kept quiet.

I mean, why do I even bother right? I could just simply not go and make up some stupid excuse like I was sick, or my mother’s cousin’s sister’s son’s friend’s cat died and I had to attend it’s funeral, right? Sadly, not this year. I had managed to be away on schedule with the boys, coincidentally, for the past few reunions but this year, Hee sul threatened to serve all ties with me if I didn’t show up again. And man, lemme tell you, that girl is capable of it.

Hee sul was one of the few people whom I actually kept in touch with from high school. She was such a doll, unlike all the other fake, plastic es. And we were sorta best friends while we were still schooling, so I couldn’t disappoint her this time.

“Hello? Jieun? Earth to Jieun!”

“Yah, is she possessed or something?”

I felt someone poke my shoulder. Chansung waved his hands in front of my face and was about to poke my cheek when I swatted his hand away.

“Yah, what do you want?” I scowled at all of them in annoyance.

“Your phone is ringing, sheesh.” He muttered and passed my phone to me.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Jieeeeeeeeeeeunnnnnn~” The person on the other line shrieked.

Urgh that voice. I could regonize that voice no matter what.

“Yes Mi Rin, how did you get my number?” I rolled my eyes and tried not to sound rude.

Han Mi Rin, the most annoying, obnoxious, narcissistic girl in the whole damn universe. She makes key-diva look bad.

“Oh, it doesn’t matter how I got your number. I heard from Hee Sul that you’re finally showing up this year, right?”

“Uh, yeah. Why?” i tried not scoff.

“Nah, I just thought that the reason why you don’t appear each year is because you’re unable to face Tae hoon oppa and you're a really miserable, fat hag now. Though that's not the case right? I mean, of course not, you must have a really rich and good looking boyfriend now right?” She snorted.

Ah, Kim Taehoon, another reason why I hate attending those gatherings.

“Wait, on second thought-“ She was about to make another abhorrent remark when I cut her off.

“You’re right Mi Rin. As a matter of fact, I do. He’s really handsome and sweet towards me. We’ve been together for awhile now. And of course I’m not avoiding Tae hoon, don’t be silly.” I snarled

“Oh, great then! I can’t wait for you to bring him over!” She scoffed.

Bring him over? Who said about bringing him to the gathering?! Oh..no.

“But-“

“That’s settled! I can’t wait to tell the others! Okay, gotta go, toodles~” And with that, she hung up.

Oh god. What the hell did I just get myself into? Where am I going to get myself a sweet and handsome boyfriend?!

“Pabo, pabo, pabo!” I clutched my phone in one hand and kept hitting my head repeatedly.

What the hell was I thinking? Urgh Lee Jieun, you and your stupid, childish lies!

“Woah. Waegurae?” Wooyoung stared at me while I continued to hit my head.

Urgh, pabo pabo pabo pabo!

I ignored him and continued to hit my head while walking up to my room in daze.