033

My 6 Beasts

"Omo i have to tell you something!" Jo Kwon bounced around the room excitedly.

"Kwon-ah, stop jumping. You're giving me a headache." Sunye laughed at her best friend who was speeding around like a kid who had too much candy. "Sit down and tell me,"

Jo Kwon took a sip of his tea before blurting, "Junho!" 

Not quite getting it, Sunye shook her head and raised an eyebrow at him while he sighed inwardly at her for not being able to keep up the pace. To think that those two were actually best friends.

"Junho-goon's got a girlfriend." He cooed, wriggling his eyebrows teasingly while Sunye's eyeballs threatened to pop out of their sockets.

"MWO?! OMO NUGU? HAVE THEY KISSED? HAVE HE BROUGHT HER HOME? ARE THEY GETTING MARRIED?" Sunye blurted out excitedly as they both squealed (spazzed) in delight.

The two were getting ahead of themselves already - talking about how their future kids would play together and how they could be neighbors when Yubin just so happened to walk in.  She shook her head the two mother-in-law wannabes and made a face at their crazy behaviour.

"Ahjummas, breathe." She laughed sarcastically, plonking herself beside the still squealing 'aunties'. "Now, now. Which one of your daughter-in-law is preggy?"

Kwon wrinkled his nose at her sarcasm before excitedly telling her the news. 

"Omo. Nugu? Is she pretty?!" Now all three of them were squealing together. 

And they wonder why JYP Nation is crazy.

--

“Oh noona-” Chansung greeted as he looked up from his bowl of cereal and stared at the two intruders. “why ar-“

“Junho eodiya?”

“Ah, he-“

“Oh Jieun ah~” Sunye ran towards to groggy Jieun and engulfed her in a huge hug.

Jieun rubbed her eyes for a moment before registering what was happening.

“Sunye unnie?” she gave a puzzled look, not sure if she was just hallucinating or if Sunye was actually standing in front of her bed head, unbrushed teeth, sloppy self.

Hearing all the commotion downstairs, Wooyoung subsequently clambered out of bed and went down to see what was going on. He stood at the edge of the second flight of steps and peeped down, hoping that it was no one important so that he could return to dreamland but unfortunately, before he could sneak back up, he was noticed.

“Wooyoung-ah!” Jo Kwon waved enthusiastically while everyone eyed him as though he was an alien. But seriously, who is ever THAT energetic at 8AM?

Wooyoung stifled a yawn before dragging his tired body and going downstairs in his yellow duckie pajamas.

“Why are both of you here?” he pointed at both of them in confusion.

“Yah why didn’t anyone tell me?!” Sunye smacked Wooyoung on the arm, causing him to wince in surprise and pain.

“Tell you what…” he rubbed his sore arm and glared at the maknae who was busy choking on his cereal from laughing.

Wooyoung shook his head and turned around to avoid having to entertain the 2 hyper people. He made himself a bowl of cereal and sat beside Chansung at the counter. This was going to pretty interesting.

“Kwonnie, what are you doing here?” Jieun nudged Jo Kwon to get his attention while Sunye ventured upstairs to look for Junho.

“I’m here to be involved in your life long happiness!” he beamed, pulling her over to the sofa. “Now, just wait here and we will get everything settled for you. Don’t worry!”

“Settled?” Jieun tilted her head in confusion, not knowing what on earth was Jo Kwon talking about.

A moment later, she heard a deep grumbling voice coming from the stairs.

“Wargurae noona…” her eyes widen as she saw the half Junho being dragged down by Sunye.

“Kwonnie? Ayyy what do you want?” he muttered, eyes barely open. Sitting himself beside Jieun, he casually leaned his head against her should and closed his eyes.

“KYAAAA!” Junho’s eyes widen as he heard the almost non-human voice coming from beside him. He looked over to Jieun who gave him an equally confused look.

“See! I told you~” Jo Kwon said in a singsong tone, wriggling his eyebrows.

“I can’t believe I only knew now! When did it start?! Have you met each others parents? Are you going to get married?”

“Noona, what are you talking about?” Junho gave a puzzled look, not able to catch her drift.

“Eyy stop pretending! You and Jieun-yang are dating, aren’t you?” she said so casually that it made Jieun blush in embarrassment.

 

"Ah..um.."Junho stuttered.

 

"Don't be embarrassed, it's normal to date!" Sunye grinned, patting Junho on the back. Jieun looked at Junho's tensed up expression and could not help but chuckle. It was funny seeing how Sunye and Jokwon were overreacting and being so excited about Junho and Jieun.

 

As if almost on cue, a grumbling voice pierced through the happy atmosphere, followed by the dragging footsteps of a giant.

 

"Kwonnie ah? Sunye?" Taecyeon squinted at them through the bright light reflecting from the clear glass door that lead to the backyard. "Why are you here?"

 

"They wanted to confirm if hyung and Jieunie are dating~" Chansung mumbled almost incomprehensively as he spooned another scoop of cereal into his mouth.

 

Taecyeon rolled his eyes as he recalled of how much a pain they were when they found out he and Jessica started dating. Their incessant nagging and squealing - Taecyeon shuddered at the thought of hearing their high pitched shrieks again.

 

"So have you got your answer?" He walked towards them. Sunye nodded eagerly and was about to open to speak when Taecyeon interrupted him.

 

"Great. You guys should leave now," He grinned, pushing them towards the door while they struggled.

 

"But-"

 

"No buts. You should have schedules too right? Wonder Girls and 2AM needs their leader." Taecyeon rebutted while the duo pouted in defeat. Unlocking the main door, he pushed them out in a second and closed the door behind him.

 

"YAH OCK TAECYEON!" He heard their muffle screams from outside and laughed to himself while Junho and Jieun sat rooted to their seats, still confused from what happened.

 

"You're welcome," Taecyeon flashed a greasy wink before going back to his room.

 

-

 

The scenery here was beautiful and simply breathtaking. Each street lamp lit up the dim pathway and glowed along with the moonlight. There were a few couples scattered around but no one was really paying much attention to them - that was a good thing of course. Their fingers laced together as they strolled down the river, just basking in the comfortable silence. After dinner, Junho suggested for them to go to the Han River for their so called first date and hence, here they were, enjoying their quality time away from the crazy boys.

 

"Let's sit here." He pointed to a small bench that was under a big shady tree. Surprisingly, the view from the bench was great too. It outlooked the entire Han River and the small stretch of restaurants that lit up the bridge with all sorts of dazzling colors. 

 

"Wait here, i'll go get a drink for us, okay?" Junho got up and pointed to the convince store not far away from where there were. Jieun nodded and he was about to leave when she held onto his hand. 

 

Standing up, she took off her scarf that was snuggly wrapped around her neck and placed it over Junho, before lightly pecking his cheek. "You can go now. I don't want any crazy fangirls to ruin our date in less than 5 minutes." Jieun smiled.

 

A few minutes later, Junho returned with a bottle of juice in his hand and passed it to Jieun.

 

"Where's yours?" 

 

Junho flashed her a smile and pulled out two straws from his pocket. "There," He pointed at the bottle of juice Jieun was holding and grinned. "We're gonna share~"

 

"Aigo, you're so lame." Jieun rolled her eyes. 

 

"Oh, i have something to give you too." Junho said, fumbling with his pocket while Jieun waited patiently.

 

"Here, you might need these in the future." Junho pulled out two pairs of identical sunglasses and gave one to Jieun. She stared at the sunglasses and shot Junho a quizzical look.

 

"Wae? It's night time now, idiot." She laughed as she tried them on and barely saw anything at all.

 

"Don't you know your boyfriend is very famous?" Junho gave a playful grin and put on his sunglasses too. Then he took out his phone and took a picture of both of them wearing matching sunglasses. "We look nice together." 

 

"Who said you were my boyfriend?" Jieun said nonchalantly, teasing Junho.

 

"Stop tryna run say from me, Jieun-ah." Junho chortled, pinching her nose lightly.

 

"Who said i was running, Lee Junho?" She rebutted in a challenging tone. Junho looked at her and smiled, wondering how he could ever get angry at someone like her. She was perfect, perfect for him. 

 

Suddenly, an idea struck him. Playfully, he inched closer and raised an eyebrow at her. 

 

"You said you weren't running, right?" He said huskily.

 

Jieun gulped and gave a meek nod. Judging from his looks, she was sure he had something bad up his sleeves again. "Y..yes.  I won't run."  She swallowed her saliva and avoided eye contact with him at that somehow made her stomach churn with nervousness.

 

"Good, so stay still." He instructed calmly, moving so close that his face was just inches apart from hers. Jieun could feel his warm breath on her skin and his lustful eyes staring down at her lips.

 

She shut her eyes instinctively and waited until his lips met hers with a gentle kiss.

 

"You do listen well, don't you?" Junho pulled away from the kiss and slung an arm around her shoulder. "Did i tell you that you're really adorable?"

 

"Eyy, stop with the cheesiness." Jieun laughed and got to her feet. "C'mon let's go~" 

 

"Go where?" 

 

"I don't like sitting here doing nothing, let's walk around." She suggested before pulling Junho along excitedly.

 

Both of them decided to roam the streets for a little while before going home. They patronized few little stores and even bought matching couple rings and socks before going for a midnight snack at a small ddeokbokki stall.

Finally, they decided to go home when more people started to become aware of Junho.

The date was simple, nothing very fancy or extraordinary. But those were the memories that Jieun kept close to her heart. It’s been so long since she felt like this, and she was happy. It felt a little déjà vu and she felt like a high school student going on her first date all over again. Her stomach tingled at his touch and she would giggle at the slightest thing.

It felt surreal, almost magical.

 


 

Okay guise, did you see our baby Woo's solo stage? sdcjewxeconspl my woo feels. 

So in commoration of the 5-year old's stage... let's reminisce some of his best moments.

 

 

#1. Jang Jason 'Is it my turn already' phase. 

 

 

#2. The crazy demanding woo.

 

 

#3. The "I'm-an-awkward-turtle-who-stole-ppipyak's-hairstyle".

 

#4. The actual 5-year old and the wannabe 5-year old

 

#5. The ovary exploding killer smile

 

 

And my favouite of all time...

 

 

#6. Insane Wooderella.

 

lol i feel like i'm defaming/ruining his reputation with all the pictures instead, trololol.

Heheh tell me which one you like the most! Oh and any suggestions for Junho x Jieun's couple name? ^^ x