029

My 6 Beasts

 

-Flashback-

"Junho?" Khun called out tentatively as he approached the figure sitting in the dark. "Why are you sitting here alone? The others are in Taec's room watching a movie," 

Junho sat there and said nothing. His arms were hugging onto a cushion and his gaze was fixed onto the digital clock that stood proudly besides the hi-fi system.

Finally, he turned to his hyung. "It's okay."

"Troubled by something?" 

Junho nodded.

"You wanna talk about it?"

Junho shook his head and looked away. He seemed to be in some sort of daze.

"It's about her, isn't it?" Khun pressed on.

Junho stared at the older male for a moment, not sure how to respond. Truthfully, he wasn't sure either. This afternoon's events just bothered him, too much. He felt like such a coward. He felt guilty. He felt so many things that he wasn't even sure of what he was feeling anymore - if that made any sense at all.

"I shouldn't, right?" He blurted out out of the blue.

As though he knew what Junho mean, Nichkhun shook his head and gave a throaty chuckle.

"Just, think of what makes you happiest, nothing else matters." He smiled, putting a reassuring hand on his dongsaeng's shoulder before standing up and walking away.

--

"Oh, you're up?" 

"Neh. Are the others still asleep?" I nodded my head before heading to the kitchen to start to make breakfast. Khun trailed behind me and stood at the entrance silently while watching me.

"Waegurae?" I looked up from the bowl of cereal. His stare was slowly becoming more and more annoying. He was hiding something from me, and i knew it. Letting go of the bowl, i approached him slowly, with a small grin forming on my face. Finally when i was close enough, i randomly slapped my hand against the wall and /tried/ to tower my small body over his.

"Speak."

"N-nothing.." He nervously mumbled, refusing to meet my gaze.

"Oh really? Stop lying Khun, it's bad for you." 

"R-really n-n-nothi-"

"Hmmm~ I wonder what Taec would say if i told him you misplaced the yadong he was looking for that day.." I said nonchalantly. 

Nichkhun's eyes were about to pop out of their sockets any moment now. He shot me a dumbfounded look but yet still refused to speak. Before i could further interrogate him, I heard a loud cough coming from outside the kitchen.

"AHEM," Chansung coughed, his arms folded across his chest. 

"What's wrong with you two? Aish… you- Oh, cereal!" He paused and picked up the bowl of cereal that was meant for Khun happily. Spooning it into his mouth, he bobbed his head joyfully, not forgetting to let out a "mmhmmm" and "yummy" in between.

Happily holding his new found bowl of cereal, he nonchalantly thanked us and walked out of the kitchen. After that huge distraction was gone and Khun had finished whining about his cereal, i went back to where we left off.

"Tell m-"

"Okay okay sheesh. Not here though. Let's grab some starbucks?"

"Sure, but you're paying." 

Khun nodded, almost too readily and went to change his clothes. I decided to take a quick bath in the mean time.

---

The wind was picking up speed and it was literally getting colder by the minute. I tightened my scarf around my neck and stuffed my hands into my pockets. Had i known it was so cold, i wouldn't have agreed to come out. I stared at the tiles on the pavement as i walked, still waiting for Khun to speak up. Finally, he did.

"Okay, here's the thing," He conversed in English - the language he still preferred in the end. 

"Mhmm, go on, i'm listening." I muttered, trying to ignore the fact that the wind was now viciously my once nicely-combed fringe.

"I think…Junho likes you." 

"Oh, that. I knew- wait what?! I'm sorry but what?" I repeated, stopping dead on my tracks. Did he just say that Junho likes me?

Lee Junho? 

The Junho i'm living with? 

The Junho that i wash boxers for? 

"Yep. And you know you have feelings for him too, Ji." Khun looked straight into my eyes with his big round eyes. 

"No..i do not!" I tried to advocate but ended up stuttering. 

I mentally scoffed at my behaviour for a moment. Why was i even stuttering? 

Guilty conscious?

Did i really like Junho as well? 

I clearly knew the answer in my heart but still chose to deny it.

"Jieun, you don't have to pretend in front of me," His words came out gently. So gently that it made me feel so vulnerable.

"Ah, molla. Let's just go grab some starbucks." I muttered, pushing the door that led to the warm coffee house.

Once we reached, we ordered our drinks - to go, as it was far too crowded inside. Khun got himself a Java chocolate chip while i got a Caramel Frappe. Along with that, we ordered a Americano coffee for Junsu  and 2 White chocolate Frappe for Woo and Junho. All Chansung wanted was banana milk so we gave that a miss.

After we got our drinks, we exited the place. Khun suggested we took the long way home,  so that ''y'know, we could have more time to talk". 

"So.. how do you know again?" I raised a eyebrow at him. He took a sip of his drink before looking back at me.

"He told me."

"So did not."

"Did to."

"Impossible-"

"-made possible." He simply said, not even flinching.

Aish, i could never win an argument against Grandpa Khun. Not in a million decades. 

"But why you?" I reasoned with him. It was weird after all. Junho and Khun were close, but not exactly the closest. And if he wanted dating advice, he could have gone to Taec. Which was why i didn't understand why i was actually hearing this piece of (mothering-eathshaking) news from Khun. I'm not complaining though - i couldn't think of any person better than the perfect gentlemen to break the news to me. 

"Beats me. He came into my room that day at 3AM and just sat on my bed and started to ramble. I didn't even had time to ask him to shut up, much less protest." Khun said, still sounding a little annoyed as he recalled the event.

"And? He just told you he likes me?"

"Of course not silly. He went on about how he knew it was wrong but yet he couldn't control his feelings, how his heart skips a beat when your eyes meet - all the cliche stuff. You watch tons of drama don't you? Go figure. Well anyway, then he went on about how he was afraid that things would change once you knew and how the other guys would react if they knew and how he felt like i was the only one he could tell his hour-long problems to." Khun finished rambling and looked at me, expecting to hear my take on Junho's 'confession'. 

Instead, all i could give him was, "Awww, he said that?"

Khun rolled his eyes at me and cringed his nose at me. 

Yes, the Thai Prince does roll his eyes and most unfortunately, at me.

"What are you gonna do, Ji?"

"What am i going to do, Khun?" I took a sip of my drink while keeping my eyes on the ground. 

"Well do you like him?"

"I..i don't know?" I shrugged my shoulders. I really didn't know. 

"Sleep on it a little then. Tell me when you come up with something, kay? Don't leave him hanging for too long." Khun advised. I nodded and let out a sigh.

What was i supposed to do now? 

---

"Whatchu doing?" I crept up behind Junho and whispered in his ear. He jumped up from his seat and turned around, lightly smacking me on the head.

"Hajima." He frowned before pointing to the empty dining chair beside him and gesturing me to take a seat. I pulled out the chair and inched closer towards him, peering at his laptop. Junho was reading comments on fan cafes and youtube videos. He scrunched his face at mean ones and chuckled at ual comments.

"Hahahahaahah, seriously? 'My body is ready for you'? Pedo noona alert!" I teased, reading out one of the comments i saw on a particular video of him donned in wife beaters, showing off his toned muscles.

"Uhhh," He pretended to shiver, rubbing his arms with his hands. "Museowo." 

"You're so mean to your fans sometimes you know," I joked, lightly flicking his arm.

"Blah blah, you know you love me anyways~" He stuck out his tongue at me before focusing back on his laptop.

Do i really…love Junho?

Love was such a strong and overwhelming word. But what does it exactly mean?

"Ji?"

"Jieun-ah?" 

"Ah, deh?" I muttered, snapping out of my daze and looking up from the table. 

"Sheesh, get your head back down to earth girl." Taec made a face at me and nudged my head with his index finger.

"Waegurae? Don't bother me if you have nothing important," I smacked his stomach, only to come in contact with rock hard abs. "Ouch.." 

Bad idea.

"Stupid." Taec teased. "Let's go, it's my turn to grocery shop this week."

"And it's my business because?" I raised an eyebrow at him while he pouted. 

"You know i'm an idiot when it comes to vegetables and washing detergent." He smiled sheepishly while tugging onto my hand. "Come on, i'm always nice to you.."

"I'm sure you're nice to me. Remember who threw his sweaty shirt on my face when he came home from the gym? Yeah, real nice." I said sarcastically.

"I'll go with you." Junho suddenly said.

"Mwo?" We both looked at him.

"I don't want Jieun to go out there, i'll go with you." Junho said, shutting his laptop and standing up to grab his wallet and sunglasses. "Give me 2 mins, hyung."

"But-" Before Taec could protest, Junho made his way upstairs, out of sight. Taec turned to me, hoping for some kind of explanation for Junho's weird behavior but all i could do was shrug. 

Why didn't he want me out there? Was it because of the incident yesterday? But none of the boys knew, and i was determined to keep it that way, least they get all worried and protective of me.

--

Once Junho and Taec left for grocery shopping, i decided to go round the house and clean up. I took my iPod and started blasting BTOB's new song, " Irresistible lips" as i went around picking up dirty clothes that were strew on the floor. Placing them in the laundry basket, i then went upstairs. I entered Junsu's room first and found him hooked onto his macbook, busy making music.

"Ji, listen to this!" He grinned, taking off one side of his earpiece for me to listen.

"Woah, daebak~" 

"Jinjja? I'm planning to show this to Jinyoung hyung to let him consider putting this in the next album. Should i?"

"Of course you should! It's an awesome song, Junsu-goon."

He grinned wider at me. "But it still needs some polishing up."

I nodded. "Maybe the piano's melody can be stronger to bring out the mellow feeling?" I suggest.

Junsu's eyes lit up as he snapped his fingers. "THAT'S IT. Gomawo, Jieun-ah!" He said excitedly, giving me a small hug before rushing back to his computer.

I laughed and shook my head as i watched him  spring into action on his macbook.

--

Bzzz.

My phone lit up and started vibrating on the table. I placed my book down on the bed and picked my phone up, wondering who it could have been.

[Jaehyo]

Jieun~ Whatchu up to? Bogoshipeo! ^^

 

[To Jaehyo]

ㅋㅋ Nado bogoshipeo! Wanna meet up for coffee?

 

[Jaehyo]

Yeah! Can you make it now?

 

[To Jaehyo]

I can always make it for Jaehyo~ ^^ Brekre's cafe in 20mins?

 

[Jaehyo]

Wear something pretty! See you~ ^^

 

I laughed at his reply and placed my phone back on the table. Closing my book that was still on my bed, i placed it back into the bookshelf and opened my closet. I rummaged through for awhile before deciding on what to wear. Once i was done preparing, i went to wooyoungie's room to tell him i was going out, only to find him fast asleep with his iPad in his arms. 

Aigoo, this boy.

Khun was asleep too and not wanting to disturb Junsu who was still hooked onto his laptop, i hurriedly put of my shoes and left the house. 



 

ANNYEONG! Heheheh sorry for taking so long to update! School holidays have officially started~ /pops champagne 

Anyways....

 

OHMAIGADDDDDDDDDD.

Junho finally confesses about his feelings! ...to khun. Ohwell, better than nothang~ kekeke.

 

Yes, you know you ish happy about it. Hahaha okay sorry. I had to put some Taec troll here okay?

Hahaha okay. So... who's seen JJ project and 2PM's new mv? It's awesome isn't it? Ah, JYP family.. Ohohohohoh! I need to tell you guys this (okay you don't have to be bothered to read this if you're annoyed by my rambling.) -

I MET BTOB.

KYAAAAA IKR! I cannot tell you how flawless they are in rl. /cries

Okay, i'm gonna stop now.

Last but not least..

Hi to all my new subscribers (if there's any.. I haven been getting much )': /sobs) i love you guys.