034

My 6 Beasts

 

The boys dragged their tired and sleep deprived bodies out of the van as they arrived at the Red Carpet Salon with their managers.

Once they entered, they were directed by the receptionist to their seats before the hairstylist and makeup artists started their work. Junho laid back on his chair, his hands clasped together, resting on his chest as he felt the soft foundation brush glide over his skin. Soon enough, he drifted off to sleep.

----

Junho felt someone shaking his shoulder roughly as he stirred in his sleep. He waved his hand dismissively at the figure in annoyance. 

 

When did Jieun become so strong?

 

"Yah, ileona!" The shaking persisted.

 

Since when did Jieun's voice become so deep?

 

"Mhm, 5 minutes more Ji." He whispered groggily before he felt something hard hit his head.

 

"Yah, get up you idiot. I'm not Jieun." Minjae scowled as Junho slowly became conscious of his surroundings. "Get up, we're going to late for schedule if you keep sleeping." 

 

"Hyung?" Junho's eyes fluttered open tiredly before he nodded and scurried out of his seat. 

 

---

 

"Oh, you're home?" Jieun looked up from the magazine she had in her hand. The boys nodded tiredly and threw their backpacks on the floor while they approached the dining table covered with piping hot food. 

 

"Bad day huh?" Jieun glanced at Wooyoung who had a glum expression plastered onto his face while she scooped the piping hot bean paste stew into a bowl before serving it.

 

"Jalmeogessubnida~" They chorused before tucking in without saying a word. 

 

"Is there more rice?" Chansung spoke up after a minute, holding on to his empty rice bowl. Jieun nodded while he went to scoop up another mountain of rice.

 

"We have to go to the company for practice later. Nam Young hyung has a new dance to teach." Wooyoung pointed out tiredly as he spooned a scoop of rice into his mouth.

 

"Great, i have to go and get some things from Minjae oppa too." Jieun said while Chansung materialized beside her, returning with a mountain of rice.

 

"Let's go together then," Junho smiled while the rest of the members could not help but give them a mega stink eye.

 

--

 

After Jieun got their July schedule from Minjae, she went over to their practice room to look for them. Preoccupied with their practice, the boys barely noticed Jieun while she walked over to the couch and started reviewing their schedules.  

 

"Dream team filimg in Hongkong.. KBS recording.. 2 weeks in Japan.." Jieun read off the schedule and let out a little sigh. Two weeks in Japan meant that she would be idle and all alone for two weeks. 

 

"Okay, take 5 guys!" Nam Young's authoritative voice broke her train of thoughts. Exhausted and drenched in sweat, the boys made their way towards the couch and downed a bottle of water each within seconds.

 

"What's that?" Junsu sat beside Jieun, peering at the piece of paper she was holding.

 

"Your July schedules." Jieun said, handing it over to Junsu while the boys crowded over to take a look.

 

"Wah, 2 weeks in Japan!" Chansung excitedly read out while Junho's face immediately became crestfallen. 

 

"I feel as though i'm living in Japan already," Khun muttered.

 

"Oh well. At least you'll be holding a few concerts there!" Jieun stifled a laugh, trying to lift up the mood. "Oh yeah, what are you guys doing with those chairs?"  She pointed at the 6 chairs scattered around the floor.

 

"Oh that? New choreography." 

 

"With chairs?" Jieun raised an eyebrow and said in a doubtful voice. "hmm, interesting."

 

"It's gonna be daeeeebak, trust me. I choreographed it." Another voice pipped in. Jieun laughed as she turned around to see Nam Young air humping on the chair.

 

"Oh, it's interesting alright…" She quipped, making a face and sticking out her tongue.

 

Nam Young was about to come back with another rebuttal when they were interrupted by a knock on the door. Ju Seob peered from behind the door and signaled for Junho to come over.

 

"Me?" Junho pointed to himself as Ju Seob nodded.

 

"Yes, you. Jinyoung hyung wants to see you."

 

"See me?" Junho repeated, looking a little confused. Why in the world would Park Jinyoung want to see Junho for no reason? Unless.. Junho shook his head, convincing himself that it could not be.

 

"Come on, he's waiting." Ju Seob huffed and turned to walk away while Junho hurriedly walked away.

 



 

Dugeun dugeun dugeun~

 

And omg guise, check out woo's solo MV. iness has been brought to a whole new level, i can't even.. The dance break, my feels... /spazz. I personally find the song really catchy and i was really anticipating the 'JYP' whisper at the start but there was none ): Am i the only one who actually likes it? :/ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can't wait to see his solo debut stage! (if there's one)

 

 

Hwaiting JWY~