011

My 6 Beasts

"Jieun ah! Are you ready? And have you seen the hoodie i bought in Japan?" Taecyeon called out. Putting on a final dash of lipgloss, i smiled at my reflection and adjusted my blouse before exiting my room. 

Today, the boys were going to film an episode of 2PM, from now all the way till evening. I was quite excited frankly, it's been awhile since i was on set of their filming. Plus, this week, the Moon brothers were coming on set! It's been ages since i last saw them.

"Yep. Everyone done?" I tossed him his hoodie he was looking for and made my way downstairs. 

In 5 minutes, everyone was gathered in the front porch and ready to go. All that's left was to wait for Ju Seob oppa.

Yep, Minjae oppa finally went back to being Jinyoung oppa's manager and hence, Ju Seob oppa took  over the position of being the main manager of 2pm.

It wasn't really a big change since 2PM always had 3 managers since their debut, it was just that Ju Seob oppa was mostly in charge of their overseas activities and events whereas Minjae oppa took care of their usual schedules.

Well for me? I just take care of feeding them.

---

"We're here," Ju Seob oppa said as he parked the car outside SBS's building.

"Argh, already?" Wooyoung said as he slowly sat up and wiped off the drool line that was forming on the side of his cheek. His now brownish blond hair was all messed up and he looked as though he came out of an exploding science lab.

Nasty.

"Yah hyung wake up, yah!" Junho on the other hand was desperately trying to wake Taecyeon up. Turning around to face the window, Taecyeon flung his arms frustratedly in the air, managing to whack Nichkhun's face in the midst.

"Yah, the !" 

"Tch, you kids go up with Jieun first while i park the car, araso?" Jo seob oppa instructed, ignoring the childish commotion behind. Still laughing at the sleeping Taecyeon, i got off the car and went to the back seat to open the door for them. 

"EH!" Taecyeon yelled in shock as opened the door that he was leaning on, causing the giant to tumble. 

"Lee Jieun, jugulle?!" He sneered as he clumsily got out of the car but managed to swiftly pulled me into a headlock. His muscular arms were around my neck, ready to kill me with just one flex.

I wasn't so worried about dying, it was just that.. i just did my hair this morning!

"Hyung, hajima, we're running late!" Chansung told Taecyeon as he slowly released me. 

"Palli Kaji," Chansung wrapped his arms around me, pulling me along as we entered the building.

--

"Which floor is it again?" Wooyoung stared at the buttons in front of him and scratched his head. 

"Pabo, it's 12" I told him as i reached out to press the button, just before he could. 

-Ding-

"We're here," I said as we all stepped out of the elevator. As we entered the 3rd studio to the left, we were greeted by the crew and the audience PD and Scriptwriter. 

"Anneonghaseyo, 2PM ibnida!" The boys chorused as they did a 90 degree bow. I guess they had managed to overcome their grouchiness in a matter of minutes.

After they were done introducing, everyone stared at me awkwardly, probably wondering who the hell i was. 

"Umm, you are?" The real PD politely pointed at me, urging me to introduce myself.

"Ah, neh. Cho neun Lee Jieun ibnida! I'm 2PM's personal manager," I introduced as i bowed.

"Ah, anneonghaseyo!" Everyone greeted.

After the briefing, the crew went about checking the set and making some last preparation for the filming. The boys had their make up touched up by Eunhee( she was like the only person i knew there) and they began filming.

--

                           

 

    "2PM SHOW!" They shouted in unison.  

"Deh, last week's 2PM was a big hit rating-wise," Junho started off, "Congratulations!" Everyone on set clapped enthusiastically as if on cue. 

"Right, if we want high ratings, we need to beat the news channel," Wooyoung goon commented.

"What the-" Junsu rolled his eyes at Wooyoung's supposedly funny comments as all the members could not help but shake their heads at his cold joke.

"Oh, they're here!" Taecyeon said as all the members turned their heads to where the PD and scriptwriter were coming on set.

"Ah, the production team is here!" They all said as they greeted them. "Anneonghaseyo!"

The show got on with the games to choose the MC and stuff. As i sat by the side, i beamed as i watched my boys spring into action. Finally after all their blabbering and fooling around, the first part was done.

"Okay! CUT!" The director ordered as the film stopped rolling. "5 minutes everyone!" One by one, the crew went for their mini water break as the boys headed towards me. 

Handing out the bottle of water i prepared for each of them, i began to take out blotting paper.

"Yah, why do you guys sweat so much," I mumbled as i started blotting the excess oil from their faces.

Meanwhile, the other stylist unnies and coordinators started making their way here as well. Junho and Nichkhun had their make up fixed while the rest were being fanned by the coordi unnies.

"Omo, Jieun ah, let's me do all these!" Eunhee stopped drinking her water and ran towards me upon seeing what i was doing. 

"Aigoo, Unnie, gwaenchana! It's a small thing, " I tried to reassure her but still to no avail. 

"I'm their make up artist, you don't want me to lose my job do you?" She joked as she gently took over.

"Noona, kamsahamnida~" Chansung muttered in between mouthfuls of water.

"Aish, i'm tired" Wooyoung groaned as he scooted over to pass me his water bottle.

"Wooyoungie, Moon brothers are here!" I pointed at the entrance, ignoring his previous statement. Moon mummy was carrying Maden in one hand and was holding Mason whose hands were interlocked with Mavin, with her other hand. Her dark asian hair was tied up in a loose ponytail and she was donned in casual 'mommy clothes'.

Wooyoung turned his head around and as soon as he spotted the kids, he smiled. 

"That kid is really cute!" He whispered, pointing at Maden.

"Khun ah, they're here-" I turned around only to that Mason was already in Nichkhun's arms, smiling away. "-already.."

That boy is totally daddy material, i tell you.

"Ah, good timing Mrs Moon." The director smiled as he greeted her. "Everyone, 2 minutes!" 

"Guys, prepare!" I chirped just as Eunhee finished up. The stylist unnies rushed to make final adjustments to their clothes and the coordi unnie briefed them once more. The members nodded, rearranged their features into a bright, happy countenance before returning onset. 

---

            

 

"Maden, ulji ma!" Wooyoung said as he stared at his hyungs almost desperately for help. 

"Pali! The camera's on!" Junsu called out to Wooyoung who was now trying to coax the hysterical baby. The boys were given a task to take photos with all three kids smiling but till now, it had been nothing but a big fat fail, with a capital F.

"I think it's better to give Maden back to his mum," I mouthed at Wooyoung who was now looking at me helplessly. Mrs Moon who was sitting beside me chuckled and went forward to receive her baby, much to Wooyoung's relief. 

Now, that is definitely NOT daddy material.

"Aigoo, Maden~ Ulji maseyo~" I cooed as i the child's head gently. Soon he calmed down and was happily playing with his toys.

"Kids are so troublesome aye," Mrs Moon turned to me in attempt to strike up a conversation.

"Haha, but you have three beautiful boys," I smiled back at her, totally ignoring what was happening on set now. 

Behind all the crazy chaos and laugher that the boys were emitting, i was having quite a pleasant conversation with Mrs Moon, who was sharing her experiences with me, being a proud mother of three extremely dashing and cute boys. Surprisingly, i was enjoying it!

"So, who might the lucky fella be? To have his girlfriend here watching him on set." She asked in a motherly tone as she faced the boys who were now riding bicycles that they could easily break.

"Pardon?" I raised an eyebrow, not fully understanding her question.

She looked at her kids who were having the time of their lives for a moment before looking back at me. 

"Who might be your boyfriend out of the 6 there?" She said so bluntly that i started to feel blood rush to my face.

"A..ainyo! Nan manager ibnida!" I smiled slightly as i cupped my flustered face.

 Aigoo, this is so embarrassing!

"Omo, Jinjja?" She looked taken aback. "But you look so young!"

"Hahaha kamsahabnida!" I thanked her at her last comment. 

It's been awhile since i felt my age!

"Cut! Good job boys, 10 minutes rest!" The director called out again as the Moon brothers ran towards their mother.

"Umma~" Maven gibbered as he sat himself down on her lap comfortably. "I like that ahjusshi!" He smiled as he pointed to Taecyeon who was having a conversation with Nichkhun.


* jugulle - You want to die

*Araso - Okay / Alright

*Ulji maseyo - Don't cry
 
*kamsahabnida - thank you