014

My 6 Beasts

 

“Kids, food’s ready!” I called out as I served the last bowl of ramen onto the table. 

 

“Daebak!” Chansung said excited as he immediately started eating. 

 

“Jalmeogesubnida!” The jun brothers chorused. 

 

“Jieun ah,” Junkay mumbled between mouthfuls. “Cwould chu help me iron my shirt?” he said as he gulped down the last bits of his food.

 

“I need it for Immortal Song tomorrow.” 

 

“Ah araso. Jundyu you look really tired,” I frowned at the sight of his pale face and dark eye circles. 

 

“Wait here.” I instructed as I scooted into the kitchen. 

 

"Cup cup, where is the cup?” I mumbled to myself as I opened the cupboards. Taking some ginseng out, I placed it in the cup and mixed in some hot water and honey. 

 

“Here, drink this!” I chirped, placing the cup in front of Junsu. 

 

“Gomawo Jieun goon.” Jundyu said in his tired daegue ajusshi accent. 

 

“Urgh, jieun goon sounds horrible! AND I'm not a guy! Don’t call me that!” I retorted.

 

 Man this guy is so tired, he doesn't even know what he's saying anymore.

 

“Jieun is being bias!” Taec started to grumble. 

 

“Nado nado!” Wooyoungie flailed his arms and pointed to Jundyu’s cup. 

 

“Aiggooo. You guys are so immature!” I laughed at their behavior. 

 

Chirp chirp!

 

 At the sound of it, Wooyoung jumped out of his seat and went to ppiyak’s cage. 

 

“Meal time~” he happily sang, bringing out a container that had ppiyak’s food. 

 

A container of worms, that is. 

 

Ew.

 

Disgusted, I shook my head and started to clean up. 

 

“I’ll do it,” Junho offered, taking the bowls from my hand and bringing them to the basin even before I could protest. 

 

Weird, why is he being so nice all of a sudden? Oh well. 

 

Since Junho was doing the dishes, I decided to iron the clothes, since Jundyu needed his shirt as well. Making my way to the storage room, I took out the ironing board and the other necessities and settled them down in the living room. I switched on the TV and changed the channel to KBS immediately.

 

"Yay, Music Bank~" I smiled as i turned up the volume. Taking out a box of laundry i had to iron as well, i started ironing the shirts while gawking at the idols on Music Bank, occasionally singing along as well.

 

"Yah, why don't you seem as excited when you see us there huh?" Taec frowned as he sat on the sofa with a bag of chips. Turning to him, i snatched the bag of chips from him, earning an immediate scowl. 

 

"What that that for!" He whined, reaching his arms out and trying to get the bag of chips back from me.

 

"Ok Taecyeon you pabo, have you all forgotten? In 2 more weeks, Jinyoung oppa would be coming over and checking on you guys. If you put on more then 2kg, that means immediate diet plans for the whole group, remember?" I shook my head and continued to iron the clothes.

 

"A bag of chips never hurt anybody," He tried to negotiate with me. "C'mon, hand it oveeeeeer."

 

"No." I said firmly, not even looking up from the clothes. "You choose - a bag of chips, or blended broccoli soup for lunch EVERYDAY." I emphasized. Even though i wasn't facing him, i knew that he was already cringing at the sound of "broccoli".

 

"Aish, fine, but-"

 

"Oh and tomorrow, we're going to the gym, so tell the other kids, araso? The muscle man can't lose his muscles 'yknow!" I teased.

 

"Arasoyo arasoyo. God you're such a mother." Taec scoffed as he sank back into the sofa dejectedly. Not only did he not get to eat the chips he just bought this afternoon, he had to go to the gym tomorrow. 

 

Well, he loved to exercise, it was just that sometimes it could be rather energy-draining.

 

"Ah, so Ok Taecyeon thinks that I am irritating huh? Fine, Lee Jieun shall keep her silence then." I said childishly, pretending to be angry.

 

"Aigo, you're such a kid. You know you can't bear to not talk to me!" He laughed at my behavior and ruffled my hair before making his way upstairs.

 

--

"But it's so early!" Jundyu whined as we stepped out of the car and arrived at a posh gym. This was the very gym that most famous idols such as Super Junior, Beast, DBSK, SNSD and many more, went to. As a result, this gym was not open to the public and was very tight in security. 

 

I guess i should consider myself lucky to be able to enter huh?

 

"I wonder who'll we'll bump into today~" I sang as i linked arms with Wooyoung, dragging him into the building.

 

After everyone (yes, i'm working out too, hurhur) changed into their sportswear and hydrated themselves, we split up and went to do our own things. Taec, Channie and Khun decided that they would go to the weightlifting machines first, since there were only three of them. JunK and Woo decided to go do some bench presses and whatnot, leaving me with Junho. 

 

"What shall we do first?" I asked Junho as my eyes scanned around the gym, looking at my choices. 

 

"Omo, wait wait wait, Junho-yah is that BEAST?!" I squealed as i spotted 6 guys at a corner, sitting down and drinking water. Before he could reply, i ran over and greeted them excitedly.

 

"Yoseob oppa!" I called out as i ran and engulfed him in a bear hug.

 

"Eh! Jieun! What are you doing here?" Yoseob oppa said, prying me away from him.

 

"The boys needed to work out so i came with them! How are you? I haven seen you since that night!" I pouted.

 

"I'm fine~ Mianhe Jieun, oppa has been rather bus-"

 

"AHEM." The rest of the BEAST members coughed to get my attention.

 

"Hyung, i think we're invisible, " Dongwoon whispered to Doojoon sadly.

 

"Oh, hehehe, anneong Doojoon oppa, Junhyung oppa, Hyunseung oppa, Kikwang oppa and dongwoonie~" I laughed, embarrassed. Just in time, Junho came up to us and greeted BEAST as well. 

 

"Anneong hyung, it's been a long time huh~" Junho gave off his signature eyesmile as he fist bumped Doojoon and waved at the other members.

 

"Wahhhh Kikwang oppa! Your body is great!" I gasped as i noticed his chocolate abs. (a/n: She's so lucky omg. -stabs self-)

 

"Aniyo, this is nothing.." Kikwang oppa said, slightly blushing as he tried to cover his stomach with his hands.

 

"You're being too modest oppa~ Your body is great!" I laughed at his reaction. Fancy him getting embarrassed over such things when he flashed those chocolate abs at least a hundred times before.

 

"Noona, you guys just got here?" Dongwoon spoke up.

 

"Deh, you?"

 

"We got here around half an hour ago!" 

 

"Ah, i see. How long more are you guys staying here?" 

 

"Yeah, wanna train together?" Junnie asked them. Seems like i wasn't the only one excited about BEAST's existence in the gym.

 

"Ah, i should call the boys over to say hi-" I turned my head to see where the boys were.

 

"Gwaenchana jieun-ah, we'll go look for them later," Junhyung oppa said cooly. 

 

Wah, it's been such a long time since i saw that charming eye smile of his. Thank god he didn't wear his shades to the gym. I was almost beginning to suspect if they were actually glued onto his face or if he had a black eye or something.

 

"Mmmh, you guys should get started! 4Minute will be coming later too, so we can all catch up afterwards, geurae? " Seobie chirped as he ruffled my hair and messed up my ponytail. 

 

Yah, why did everyone like messing up my hair so much!

 

"Araso," I answered half-heartedly while busy fixing my ponytail. Just as i was about to finish, Hyunseung oppa ruffled my hair AGAIN.

 

"Get going then, " he laughed.

 

"Oppa!" I whined, annoyed.

 

My precious hair, urgh!

 

---

 

"Whaddup sista~" Someone called out from behind as i felt a smack on my bum.

 

"HYU to the N to the A~" I (fail) rapped, earning laughs from Gayoon unnie and Doojoon oppa. 

 

Pouting, i went back to my treadmill and continued to exercise.

 

Hyuna took the treadmill beside me and we instantly engaged ourselves in gossip and news. Before i knew it, 20 mins had already passed - which was rather amazing since i HATED running.

 

"Shut up, Leeteuk Oppa did not already hold Sora-ssi's hand!" I gasped.

 

"Oh yes he did!" Hyuna laughed at my reaction as she filled me in on the latest WGM updates.

--

 "Oppa, unnie! We're leaving!" I called out. After 2 hours of the working out, the boys were all dead tired and worn out.

 

Deciding that it was enough, we went to the locker rooms to freshen up before leaving. Since 4minute just came not too long ago, the BEAST Oppas decided to stay to accompany them.

 

CUBE ent. love i guess! 

 

"Deh, go back safely!" BEAST said to us.

 

"Anneong 2PM~ Jieun ah, we'll go shopping someday okay?" Gayoon unnie said.

 

My ears perked up at the sound of the work shopping.

 

"DEH!" I said enthusiastically, grinning from ear to ear. 

--

"Aigo-yah, i'm so tired." Junsu grumbled, sprawling onto the sofa. "My knees hurt and i'm hungry," he complained.

 

Rolling my eyes at the old man's grumbles, i went to sit beside him while Khun, Wooyoung and Chansung went upstairs. After removing their shoes and placing them nicely (like i instructed), Taecyeon and Junho joined us on the couch. Okay no, they squeezed their way onto the couch. 

 

"Hehe, i'm so excited for tomorrow!" I chirped, hugging onto a cushion. 

 

"What's happening tomorrow?" Daegu ajusshi asked bluntly.

 

"Yah, are you that old?!" I snapped, throwing the cushion at him, hitting him square in the face. "We're going to Infinite's dorm, remember? Aish,"

 

How could he forget? It was like the only thing i was looking forward to the whole week!

 

"Ah, what time are we going?" Junho asked, getting up and walking towards the kitchen.

 

"11AM~"

 

"So early?" Taec grumbled while removing his shirt for god-knows-what reason. We all knew he had abs, and it was completely unnecessary to flash them everyday, urgh.

 

"Okay, i wanna meet Hoya-ssi and Dongwoo-ssi too. I heard that they are good dancers." Junho pointed out, re-emerging from the kitchen with a carton of juice he was directly drinking from.

 

"Neh! You guys are gonna get alone pretty well i think!" I pointed out before getting out of my seat. "I'm gonna take a shower, i still stink!" I told them before heading upstairs. The boys couldn't be less bothered and switched on the television while talking about random things.

 


 


 

*Jalmeogesubnida - I will eat well