002

Love Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before long, we arrived at the restaurant that EXO picked out. Tao and Luhan were the first to get off. Luhan stretched his limbs as Tao turned around to help me out as he offered his hand in assistance. A little flattered, I gnetly grabbed his hand which were really soft despite him saying that he did wushu.

Soon after, the other members in the van stepped out as well. They looked around to make sure no one either recognized them or didn't follow us to the restaurant.

Looking over to where the other van was parked, I saw that Chanyeol helped Ji Young out. I smiled because I could tell that he liked Ji Young. Looking a little over to the right, I saw Baekhyun talking to whom I believe his name was Sehun?

Aish I really need to get better at learning peoples names. This is my only weakness.

Not even realizing it, I was staring at him thoughtfully. He looked up and looked at me straight in the eyes, which shocked me at all kinds of levels.

What is this? He noticed me staring at him. Something about him...

"Mi Na?" Tao said as he came closer to me.

"Yes?" I said turning my attention to him.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked concerned.

Why does she seem so out of it? Is there something going on that she can't tell us? I'm so worried. Even though I just met her she is so beautiful and stunning. I've always admired her work. I really wonder what is bothering her. She seems like a really nice girl.

"Yeah, I'm sure... No need to worry about me," I smiled at him trying to reassure his thoughts. I was flattered that someone like him was worried about someone like me.

Ya! Unni guess what? Chanyeol asked me out on a date! And oh EXO is very fond of your work. They look up to you so much. They wouldn't stop talking about you on the way here. You're so famous yet you're so naïve about it.

Ji Young was letting me into her thoughts. At first, I was taken back that she was letting me read her thoughts but she sometimes does this to grab my attention. I was so surprised that they actually do look up to me. I smiled happily at that thought.

"Mi Na lets go in!" Luhan chimed grabbing my arm.

"YA! Luhan why are you the only one to grab her arm!?" Suho yelled running over to us.

"Why not? Is there a problem with that?" he asked smirking.

I liked her first! I was the one who showed you guys who she was and then that was when all of you fell for her! And now that I actually have a chance to get to know her better you want to rip her away from me! I am not allowing it. Even though she seems to like Baekhyun, I not going to give up. I just won't. So sorry Suho but I'm not letting this golden opportunity go away from me.

 

Is that what he really thinks of me? Aw... He is really cute. But he doesn't draw me in like Baekhyun.

"Ya! Will you guys stop fighting over a girl already!" Baekhyun yelled as he walked over to us as well. A big smile wanted to form on my face, but I managed to hold it back as I looked at Baekhyuun who approached us ever so calmly.

"Sorry but just why does he have to spend all the time with her? Can't he allow us to at least spend some time with her as well? Huh?" Suho whined which was a surprise because he was supposed to be the leader. A leader who sets the example for everyone else. Did I really have this kind of effect on them?

"I know, but you're just being a little selfish here don't you think?" Baekhyun said trying to reason with the leader.

"Yeah but..."

"But nothing," Baekhyun said cutting off Suho. Baekhyun was acting more mature than the leader himself, which I found a little amusing.

What really took not just me but everyone by surprise was that; he took Luhan's hands off my arm and grabbed my hand. Pulling me towards the restaurant.

"What is he doing!" Sehun yelled obviously not happy at the sight. I didn't even know that Sehun even care because he gave off the I-Don't-Care-About-Anything vibe.

I for one didn't do anything. I just let it happen because what else was I supposed to do? I couldn't just use any of my powers in front of them. Everyone else started following us.

"Um, Baekhyun?" I shyly said. Not sure if this was the perfect timing or not, I wanted to ask him his age. At least get a rough idea.

"Yes?" he said not looking over his shoulder

"How old are you?" I merely asked.

"21. You?" he said still holding on to my hand as the other members filled into the restaurant. Looking at us with eyes that I thought would have lasers coming out soon enough. Well except for Chanyeol who was all flirty with Ji Young.

Ya! Ji Young! Can you two bring it down a notch? Please. I understand you must really like him but come on you just meet him! Until 3 hours ago he didn't know you existed!

I beamed my thoughts towards Ji Young who just glared at me a little but then smiled.

"I'm 20," I answered as he finally looked at me.

He was just gorgeous. I really couldn't believe that someone like him even existed. He was perfect in many ways.

"Really? Well that means you can call me Oppa," he said smiling.

Which made my heart skip a beat. I felt like melting at that moment because of his voice. It was as if I was being drawn into it.

"Really?! Can I?" I asked stupidly. I wanted to facepalm at myself so hard but the damage was already done.

Aish! I sound like a little 1st grader. I just can't help it. Something about him is just so damn y.

"Yup," he said smiling as he nodded his head thoughtfully.

I can't believe this!

Being so happy, I managed to suppress a squeal that was ready to come out. I didn't know what was wrong with me or why I was acting that way.

"Hi welcome, how many?" a somewhat tall person came from around a pillar.

"14," Suho said as he looked around as if counting all of us.

"Alright. Can you wait about 5 minutes?" he asked.

"Sure," Suho shrugged as he sat down at the nearest bench.

The server left to go set up tables for us.

I looked down to see that Baekhyun was still holding my hand.

"Um, Baekhyun?" I started.

"Yes?" he said looking at me making my stomach flip a few times and I felt as if my heart was going to stop.

"Um, how long are you going to be holding my hand?" I asked looking at our hands.

"Oh. I don't know," he said tightening his grip.

I was in utter disbelieve.

OH. MY. FREAKING. GOD. I can't believe this!

Looking around, I saw that everyone was staring at us. Especially Luhan and Suho. More like glaring at us.

I feel like this is going to be a long night.

Just then the waiter came back.

"Okay! tables are ready this way please," he said guiding us to the tables.

I, of course, sat next to Baekhyun. Who was kind enough to pull out my chair for me.

Luhan sat next to me which earned him a glare from Suho who sat in front of me. Ji young sat to the right of Suho and Chanyeol was next to her. To the left of Suho was Tao who smiled at me. Next to Tao was Kris and next to him was Chen. Next to Chanyeol was Kai. Across from him was Lay who was next to Xiumin. Next to Luhan was Sehun and next to him was D.O.

Glancing over to Luhan, I saw him talking softly to Sehun.

I wonder what they are talking about.

'No stop it, Sehun. You know I liked her first,'  I was listening to their conversation.

'I know hyung, but as you can see Baekhyun may be interested in her and Suho is too. Obviously' the Maknae said.

Wow. So three guys like me. And I have yet to actually get to know them. Aish what do I do?

"What would you like to drink?" the waiter asked as he came over to the table and got his writing pad out.

Not even realizing it, I jumped at the sound of his voice since I was in deep thought.

Suho, Luhan, and Baekhyun looked at me more concerned than amused. Chen was the one that was laughing slightly along with Tao.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah," I said looking down embarrassed.

She's so cute. Ah, I hope I can make her like me. But I can see I have serious competition even though they are my dongsangs. Aish what do I do? Do I play it off and let them? Or do I just hope for the best?

I was reading his thoughts. I was so flattered at him. He was being sincere, but I was already starting to like Baekhyun and I couldn't understand why.

 

As everyone except for me and Baekhyun, have already ordered their drinks.

"Miss what would you like to drink?" the waiter asked with a smile on his face.

"Cola," I said not putting much thought behind it.

"Unni you usually don't drink Cola but Sprite. Is there something wrong? Mi Na you can tell me," Ji Young said dropping the honorifics as always. I rolled my eyes because what if I actually wanted to drink Coca-cola? Like is that weird or what?

I turned back to the waiter but he had a really shocked expression before smiling big at me, making me rather uncomfortable.

"Cha Mi Na? As in THE Cha Mi Na," he said bewildered.

"Ah Yes," I said tucking a stray hair behind my ear trying to find a way out because I honestly wasn't expecting anyone to recognize me.

"Woah no way," he looks around smiling happily.

"I would like Sprite, please," Baekhyun interrupted looking a little irritated. As he gave a stern expression to the waiter causing him to gulp a little as he smiled weakly and pulled at his collar.

"Oh right. Yes. Okay I'll be back with your drinks," the waiter said as he walked away but without glancing a few times back at the table.

"What was that about? Jeez I was clearly addressing you and he had to interrupt," Ji Young said trying not to lose her temper.

"It's okay Ji Young. Don't worry about what others think. Just focus on you and the people around you," I said putting on my wisdom hat. Feeling a little proud of myself, I smiled widely as I looked at her.

"Ah Yes. Wise Cha Mi Na. All hail Cha Mi Na. The one and only. The one who will rule all-"

"Stop your nonsense, Kwon Ji Young!" I cut her off before she said 'Vampire society'. She was seriously something else like I don't know how she came up with this stuff. I swear though she was about to give away our secret to strangers!

"Sorry. I got caught up in my medieval thoughts," she said smirking. The one thing about Ji Young about her is the fact that she is obsessed with the medieval times. Why? That was the answer that no one would ever know but her. We were both born wat after the middle ages.

"Rule what? And Medival thoughts?" Tao asked looking confused more than ever.

"Um rule the modeling world. You know?"

"Yeah and I'm just really obsessed with the Medival times," she said giving me a small smile. Rolling my eyes, I looked around the table hoping that they wouldn't ask any more questions. Just then I felt something strange around us.

What is this that I'm feeling?

I felt a strong presence around the table through I couldn't tell what it was or where it was coming from. I shook it off because I didn't know what it could be.

Unni do you feel that? It feels weird. But it feels like whatever it is, it's really strong and it's only here at the table. Don't you think one of them or even all of them are Vampires?

Ji Young asked me as she looked at me concerned.

I don't know what to tell you Ji Young And what do you mean if they might be Vampires? We know all the vampires. They couldn't possibly be ones. And if they were we would have known by now. Unless...

I tried to reassure her but I didn't know what to think after that. Could their possibly be Vampires that we weren't aware of? Were they rogue vampires?

What if they turned out to be vampires as well? What would that mean? Would that bring us closer?

"Mi Na how long have you been modeling?" D.O asked suddenly causing me snap back to reality.

"Since I was little," Which was the truth in a way.

"Really?" Chen questioned as he lifted an eyebrow.

"Yes, I have been modeling since I was 4 years old," I said making up an age since I have lived for such a long time.

"Really? Wow, you must be a pro at it then,"

"I am a pro at it. I always have been," I said proudly.

"Wow. You're really confident!"

"She has always been like that. Ever since we meet," Ji Young chimmed adding her two cents.

Baekhyun's POV

"Really has she?" I said earning myself a few glances

"Uh yes. My parents said ever since I was able to talk, I have had confidence in what I do and how I do things," she said.

I simply nodded my head not sure what else to say. Just then, the waiter had finally come back with our drinks. He set all of them down and I could see a smile form on his face as soon as he put Mi Na's drink down.

"Are you all ready to order?" he asked

"Yes, ladies first," Suho said smiling at Mi Na.

Luhan just glared at Suho, but then just looked back down. I could feel that he was a little frustrated.

I can feel how people feel and my ability is able to control the Light. More in part because I'm a Light Vampire. There are two kinds of vampires Light and Dark.

Mi Na ordered and then Ji Young. After that it went around from Chanyeol to me.

For some reason, I had a bad feeling he was up to no good.

"Mi Na are you sure you're going to drink the Cola? The only time you drink that is when you're worried. You always get Sprite. No matter what. Now tell me," Ji Young said as she was concerned for Mi Na. Sensing her emotions, she was very worried about Mi Na.

"I'll just tell you later," 

"No tell me now!" Ji Young said. I could feel a strange po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter