011

Love Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

I was watching Mi Na and Sarah whisper something.

"I really didn't know what to think about this 'legend'. I heard about it when I was growing up. It was around about 30 years before Mi Na's parents even got together. Hundreds of years before my time. You see I'm decent of an original.

When they did get together, it was all over the vampire society that Light and Dark got together. It was just a matter of time before they would produce the offspring that would be both Light and Dark. Good and Evil.

Many thought that their first child, Ye Jun, would be born with the abilities of both Dark and Light, but Ye Jun was born with the Light abilities.

Then when Ye Eun Nwas born, society also thought she would be both, but it turned out she was simply dark. Then Soo Min and Soo Young were born. Again society thought the same, yet Soo Min is light and Soo Young is dark.

300 hundred years later Mi Hoon was born. By then I was about 603 years old. Society once again thought he was the one, but he also turned out to be Light. Even though his personality could be otherwise. Anyways hundreds and hundreds of years later, about 813 years later, Mi Na was born. Society was already tired of guessing. They thought that Mi Na would be Dark since that was a pattern. They gave up after Mi hoon-ah was born that the King and Queen would produce the one. But once again they were wrong. Mi Na is the one.

The offspring of light and dark. The one who possesses the powers and abilities of Light and Dark. That  can bring peace and destruction. Who needs a bringer of Light to control her true powers, which are truly Dark. But not just Light can conquer her. It has to be her soul mate. The one and only light. Love will conquer all. 

So, what I think it could mean is that Baekhyun-ah is that," I said concluding my speech of my thoughts.

Everyone looked at me stunned. My sunbaes were surprised at my conclusion.

"Baekhyun why?" Sehun asked confused.

"He is light no?" I said pointing out the obvious.

"Yes but like you said no just a Light can conquer her powers. How can we be sure if hyung is really the 'One'?" Kai asked.

"Well we will have to see that," said Sarah smiling.

"How?" asked Leeteuk

"Oppa. I am Dark. Like Luhan said, Mi-Na's true powers are dark. It's just part of the cycle. Just that she's even more special since she is also light. You see I as well grow up, well we all grow up with this legend since it was so popular and famous right? Well anyways, when Light and Dark produce an offspring, that offspring attracts the opposite of them. So Ye Eun is Dark and Erik is Light. Naturally opposites attract. But if you're a true blood Dark vampire then you get with a Dark vampire. And if you're a Light Vampire then you, of course, get with a Light Vampire. So Baekhyun-Oppa are you the offspring of Light and Dark or are you just Light?" asked Sarah looking at him as she crossed her arms.

What is this? Why is all of a sudden...

"Well... what I heard from my parents before they... passed away is that my great great great great great grandmother was Dark," he said tearing up at the  mention of his parents who were killed tragically in the great battle.

I put my arm around him and tried to confront him. We all knew the feeling of loss of our parents. We were all around 854 years old when the Great battle broke out and many lives were lost. Of course, the Human world doesn't know about it since it was a battle between the supernatural. Of course, us Vampires won. That's why many of the Super Natural don't really show themselves out of shame and respect.

"So then you are an offspring of Light and Dark even though you don't have a direct blood line to it. But it does run in your blood," said Sarah thinking

"What is it?" asked Siwon

"Well, I think it could be possible. They only one that could really tell is..."

"NO! I am so not going to HIM!" Mi Na yelled jumping up from her chair to stand over Sarah.

"But we don't-"

"I don't care!" Mi Na said cutting Sarah off.

"Mi Na listen we have to. We don't have any other choice," 

"So? I'm not going to go to him. Never!" said Mi Na sitting down pouting as she crossed her arms.

I looked at him and chuckled a little.

Aigoo she's so cute! ^^

Wait what am I thinking? If Baekhyun really is the one then I've lost way before I even started...

"Going to who?" Suho asked curiously.

"For a guy who got rejected, you're still showing interest? Even though you don't even stand a chance?" said Chen mockingly.

"YAH! Respect your hyung!" Suho yelled at Chen.

Chen simply laughs. I kind of laughs. 

"You got rejected? By who?" asked Sungmin looking around.

"Hyung got rejected by Mi Na-Noona," Sehun said smiling sweetly.

"YAH!" yelled Suho embarrassed.

I laugh.

"You knew you didn't even stand a chance," I said laughing along with the rest of the members.

"So? At least I tried right?" he said smiling weakly.

"Sure hyung sure," said Kai patting him on the back

"So anyways... back to what we were talking about," I said wanting to know who it was that my, no I mean, our Mi Na doesn't want to go to. 

Having fun there?

W-what? How? I forgot...

YAH! Get your thoughts together... So whatcha thinking? Oh, why do I even bother...

I simply looked at her and she was laughing at something that Chanyeol did by mistake. I just could understand how she was even mind speaking to me even though she's busy doing something else.

 

Damn, she is amazing... I wish I could do that.

Of Course, I'm amazing! I bet you do. Everyone wants to be me! Well except Sarah-Unni since she is one of a kind... But anyways... Are you a big fan of mine? Aww, you should come to my photo shoot tomorrow. Speaking of which I think I need to turn in early but I really want to know more about this legend. Even though I'm the BIG star I don't know anything about it. Or how it involves my family... help me Oppa?

I looked at her again. This time, she was saying her good nights.

"Ah, well goodnight Mi Na. I hope you have fun at your photo shoot tomorrow. I don't think we'll be up by the time you leave," said Leeteuk smiling warmly at Mi Na. 

I instantly got jealous. But I knew better... So I thought....

"Mi Na-ah I'll take you to your room," I said getting up.

"W-Why?" Baekhyun asked also getting up.

"I uh actually have something to talk to her about... plus I'm kind of tired myself," I said grabbing her arm before anyone could say anything. 

I pulled her inside.

"You know now that I think about it, we skipped school today," said Mi Na looking at me smiling.

"I know. But the professors won't notice nor care. I think we're planning on going to your photo shoot tomorrow anyways so it won't matter if we go or not. Plus they wouldn't hold it against us since we are idols," I said as we both walked towards the stairs.

"True. So anyways but do you need to talk to me about?" she asked walking up the stairs.

"First, let's get to your room,"

She shrugged and walked the rest of the way to her room quietly.

I can't get inside of her head. Ugh... This is going to be hard. 

We walked into her room and I closed the door behind me.

She sat at the edge of her bed. She always had a way of looking so amazingly stunning. I just wanted to have her all to myself. Even though I did meet her recently, I feel we already have some kind of connection. It's probably because we share the same ability.

I sat next to her and I didn't even realize that I was staring at her until she spoke.

"Wae? Do I have something on my face?" she said rubbing her face to see if she had anything.

Out of impulse, I grabbed her hands to stop.

She looked at me stunned.

"W-what?" 

"You didn't have anything," I said putting down her hands gently.

"Then why were you-" 

"Mi Na?" someone knocked on the door.

What a way to ruin the moment...

"Yes? Come in," she said 

Baekhyun walked into the room. He was half surprised to see me.

"What are you doing here Luhan? I thought you were in your room since you said you were tired?" he said looking at me suspiciously.

"I am but I needed to talk to Mi Na-ah first, but I'll save it for later," I said getting up.

"Luhan?" 

"I'll talk to you some other time," I said looking over my shoulder. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I silently walked to my room. I showered and got into bed. I laid there wondering what I should do.

I can't just tell her straight up I like her. Beside Chanyeol, Kris, and Lay all like her.

I don't even know if I'll even get a chance to confess to her. She already rejected Suho...

Having a hard thinking, I eventually I tired myself of thinking so much that I fell asleep.

-- 

Mi Na's POV

After Luhan left my room I was left with Baekhyun.

I could feel the electricity in the air.

It felt like so intense I couldn't stand it anymore. I got up and walked out to my balcony to get fresh air.

What is this?

"Did you feel that too?" he asked walking out as well.

"Ne," I said shivering a little at the sudden cold.

Baekhyun seemed to notice he took off his own coat to cover me.

"You don't have to-" 

"I want to," he said simply as he cut me off.

I nodded my head as I looked into the forest surrounding the mansion. I could barely make out the clearing towards the center of the forest.

"What is that?" asked Baekhyun looking into the direction I was looking.

"It's a clearing. We have a tree house build there. It's also where I go to get fresh air sometimes. I really love the view," I said smiling a little.

"Really? I bet it's really nice," he said

"It is. We even have an artificial waterfall," 

"What? No way,"

"Yes, way. I'll take you. Just let me change," I said handing him back his coat. As I ran back into my room to change into something warm.

 

 

After changing my clothes to something more warmer, Baekhyun and I went towards the clearing.

"So do you really believe in this legend?" asked baekhyun as we walked across my backyard which was extremly large.

We passed by the tennis court, swimming pool, and basketball court.

 We had to go through the garden my mother insisted in having. It was a large maze in the shape of a heart.

"Sometimes I don't know what to think about it. I'm constantly hearing about it from family and friends. I knew they think it's true since my late uncle said it. But I honestly don't know what to think. What about you?" I said with my hands behind my back as we walked through the garden.

According to my mother, who ever walks through the garden in the correct path, with someone else of the opposite gender, will become partners sooner or later.

I never believed her, but Ye Eun-Unni and Erik-Oppa both walked through the garden when they first meet and they got married 6 months later.

So now I don't know what to think.

I, of course don't know the correct path so I'm hopeless.

"Well... I'm with you. I don't know what to think either. But what your cousin, Sarah, said is that since I'm an offspring of light and dark as well, we naturally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter