014

Love Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV

Seeing Kwang Ho like that in Mi Na's arms was really cute. I couldn't help but to smile.

She'd make a great mother same day.

Wait what am I thinking!?

"So guess it's time for you all to leave right?" said Ye Jun really form. He sounded like an over protective father.

"Uh I guess," said Gikwang disappointed.

"This didn't turn out like I wanted," said Junhyung.

"Good," smirked Mi Hoon

"I'll let you all out," said Soo Min as he walked out of the loft followed by the members of Beast.

"Don't you guys have a comeback soon?" asked Siwon

"Yeah so?" responded Dongwoon

"Well good luck," said Donghae huffing at his rudeness.

"Thanks," smirked Dujun. They all left the loft room.

"Those three when it comes to Mi Na-ah, they get really over protective, and stubborn," laughed Erik

"Yeah. Ever since she was born. I mean me and Ye Eun-unni are over protective as well. But not like them," said Soo Young smiling.

"All five of you are over protective no matter what. Even Mom and Dad why do you think I have guards?" said Mi Na looking offended which actually looked really cute as she rocked Kwang Ho.

I must be going crazy or something. How can I possibly fall for her? She isn't a bad person or anything but she is so much younger than I.

"Well true but it's for your well being," said Ye Eun

"But you guys don't have body guards," said Mi Na looking at the sleeping Kwang Ho.

"So? It's because your precious," said Soo Young gently.

"I know what you're trying to say," said Mi Na matter-of-factly.

I couldn't believe Mi Na was being like this. I never seen her like this not even on TV. 

"I just came to say hi. But about the meeting it's next week right?" asked Ji Young awkwardly.

"Ah ne. It is. Tell your family we all said hi and can't wait to them next week," smiled Ye Eun

"Alright. Well I better go," said Ji Young walking towards Mi Na.

Mi Na gently handed over Kwang Ho to Ji Young. Ji Young grabbed her little brother who was still fast asleep and carried him out.

"He's so cute," chimed the maknae

"He is," smiled Mi Na 

"How old is he?" I asked

"Five years old," said Mi Na still smiling. She was so beautiful when she smiled. I felt so warm inside.

Wait what? Could I really be already falling for her without me knowing?

"So what do you want to do Mi Na? Exchange Blood or go to Uncle Zhen Gang?" asked Sarah again.

"I don't know," said Mi Na changing attitudes completely.

I really did feel sorry for her. She was truely still young in vampire terms. 

"You have to make a decision sooner or later. Hopefully sooner because who knows how long Baek- I mean your soul mate is going to wait," said Sarah blushing a little.

"Do you guys really believe Baekhyun-Oppa is my soul mate?" she asked looking at me and smiling a little.

Is that her way of saying she believes that too?

"Um yeah," said everyone except for Luhan, Kris, Lay, and Chanyeol.

"You guys aren't going to give up until it's proven right?" I asked smirking at them.

"You got that right," said Lay smirking.

I was wondering what those four were up to.

"So are we still going to the clearing as you promised or what?" asked Kris

"Oh right. Sure,"

"Clearing? I want to go!" said Soo Min running into the room followed by Mi Hoon and Ye Jun.

"Oh okay. You coming Sarah?" she asked looking over to her cousin.

"Of course," she smiled.

"Alright then. Hold on," said Mi Na smiling as always.

I don't think I would ever get tired of her smiles.

The feeling of being transported like that was really breath taking. It was so much better than Kai's Teleportation skills.

"Kai-ah I think you have serious competation here," laughed Minseok

"Whatever," puffed Kai

"We're here!" chimed Mi Na

--

Mi Na's POV

Everyone except for my siblings, Sarah, Baekhyun and Luhan, of course, were all breath taken. Taking in the beauty of the clearing.

"Wow. When was this build?" asked Siwon looking around the beautiful clearing. The only light coming from the artificial waterfal, river, and fountain since it was dark out. The it wasn't full moon but it was still shining.

"About 50 years ago," I said remembering when I wanted a safe haven for myself.

"It was Mi Na-ah's idea," said Ye Jun

"Really?" asked Donghae still taking in the beauty of the clearing.

"Ne. I wanted my own safe haven. My happy place. A paradise. My sanctuary. Something close to home. Where I could always go to when I need time to think. When I just want to take in fresh air in a quiet place. But a place where I can bring my family and friends to when we want to have fun," I said smiling

Everyone just nodded not knowing what to say.

"Come on. Let me show you the river," I said jogging over to the edge of the river. At both sides of the river there's a mini 'beach' with sand and the water gently washs ashore.

I took off my shoes and pulled my jeans up to my calves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter