006

Love Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Na's POV

Lunch was a drag. I felt so empty without EXO. I actually grew used to them in just one day. I wanted to be with them, but they weren't even here. I just sighed and looked down at my food. I forced myself to eat my food.

"Can I sit here?" a tall cute guy asked.

"Do what you want," I said looking at my phone. So far no one has texted me. These unloyal crazy jerks!

I wanted to punch something. The guy quietly sat in front of me along with some of his friends.

"She's beautiful. I wonder why she is alone?" a shorter guy asked.

"I don't know," whispered another.

"Ask," whispered the short one looking at me.

"Um so, why are you alone?" the tall guy asked.

"None of your business," I said irritated.

"I'm Kim Jung Woo," the short guy said. Though I really care for their names.

"Park Hyun Bin," the tall guy smiled.

"Jang Joo Hyeok," the other guy said.

"Cha Mi Na, but I'm guessing you already knew that?" I said a little harshly.

"Y-Yeah, but it's nice that you introduced yourself," Hyun Bin chimed happily.

I wonder if she is single. She is so beautiful. 

"Whatever. So what do you want?" I asked looking at them

"Nothing. We couldn't find anywhere to sit so we decided to sit here," Joo Hyeok explained.

"By the looks of it all three of you are freshman," I said glaring at them. Even though I was a just a second year now I didn't want to know about freshman.

How did she know we were freshman!? Thought Joo Hyeok

"Yes! Are you not a freshman?" Jung Woo asked

"Wow you guys are clueless. Of course not. I'm a sophomore," I said really irritated now.

GOD! I want to bite them!!

"Oh. So you're our Noona!" Hyun Bin pointed out.

"Not under our watch," I jumped in my seat surprised to hear a familiar deep voice.

I looked up to see Chanyeol and the rest of the guys glaring at the three freshman. Chanyeol looked the most serious out of all of them. He had his arms crossed on his chest as he glared at the freshman boys.

"Oppa!" I jumped up from my seat and hugged Chanyeol tightly. I really happy to see them because at the rate that the conversion was going I was probably going to end up actually biting one of them. He was a little shocked but then he relaxed and hugged me as tightly. 

"YAH! Get off!" Lay said coming over and trying to pull us apart. I released the hug and Chanyeol looked at me with those eyes.

Those eyes! No...

"Oppa... D-Don't do that," I said looking away.

I jumped when someone wrapped their arms around my waist. I looked up and saw it was Baekhyun. He gently put his chin on my head.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting," he said causing me to blush at his sudden action.

I looked around and saw all the guys including the freshman, with their jaws dropped to the floor and eyes wide. D.O more or else.

I was shocked myself but at the moment I didn't care. I was being embraced by someone who I admired the most and wanted get to know. I smiled and put my hands over his arms.

We stayed like that for a good five minutes. Minseok was the one to break us up.

"Alright, Alright. Mi Na you're seating next to Oppa today. Okay?" he said sitting me back down as he sat down himself with a tray of food.

Luhan and Sehun scared off the freshman and I was very thankful.

"Thank you Luhan and Sehun. Those freshman were getting on my nerves. I just want to b-... I mean punch them," I said stopping myself from saying 'bite them'

"B-? What were you going to say?" Luhan asked

Lay nodded as if Luhan read his mind. I laughed in my head.

"Nothing," I said looking at Minseok who was shoving food his mouth.

"Minseok you must be really hungry," I said looking at the now half empty tray.

"Yes I didn't get to eat breakfast," he glared at Kris and Suho who looked away and grinned.

These boys they're so cute. I giggled as I drank my soda.

"What's so funny?" Baekhyun asked who happened to be next to me.

"All of you," I set down my glass and looked at him.

"All of us? How so?" 

"You all are so funny and cute," 

"You really mean that?" Sehun asked looking at me smiling ear-to-ear.

"Yeah," I said smiling sincerely.

Everyone broke out into a huge smile. I couldn't help but to blush because they were really being cute.

"Mi Na! I LOVE YOU!" Chanyeol said getting up to hug me.

Saddly Baekhyun cut him short. 

"Chanyeol control yourself," Baekhyun said coldly. I was shocked by what he said.

"Why!? It's true," Chanyeol smiled sweetly towards me.

"W-what about Ji Young?" I asked a little nervous

"She's too young for me," he said pouting a little.

"It's time for class lets go," Kris said getting up. He came over to me as I was getting up. He grabbed my arm and pulled me along with him.

"K-Kris-" I didn't know how to address him. I was embarrassed about it

"Call me Oppa," he said smirking down at me as he linked his arm with mine. Everyone was following behind complaining.

I just looked at him dumbfounded.

"Alright Oppa," I said blushing a little. He grinned and did those eye smiles that just killed me in the inside.

He is so cute! Hell all of them are! Wait a second... someone is reading my thoughts! Who could it be...

I started looking around to see if I could sense someone. But then Lay came beside me and linked his arm with mine as well. Distracting me from my thoughts.

"Mi Na! What are you doing after school today?" he asked smiling. I noticed he had single dimple on his right side.

OH MY GOD! His smile is so cute! I just want to melt!

I again felt someone searching through my thoughts again. At that moment I ignored it to answer Lay.

"Nothing. Why?" I asked smiling back at him. Kris looked at him as if he was going to ask me the same question but Lay bet him to it.

"We want to take you the SM building so you can see us practice!" he beamed happily.

"Okay! That sounds like fun!" I said happily as well. I was actually really excited now. I didn't even want to go class now.

Just then I could feel it again.

What the hell! Who are you?! Why are you reading my thoughts! Where are you for that fact! Identify yourself now!

No answer. I didn't know of any other vampire who was telekinetic, so it scared me a bit that someone could read my thoughts. For the most part my thoughts were blocked off, but I didn't really think of blocking them today.

So I build a barrier in my mind so who it was wouldn't read anymore of my precious thoughts or memories. If they even managed to.

---

Luhan's POV

I actually had access to Mi Na's mind easily today.

Maybe she let her guard down. But why would she do that?

I continued reading her thoughts.

He is so cute! Hell all of them are! Wait a second... someone is reading my thoughts! Who could it be...

I realized that she could sense my presence. I was trying to be more careful. I continued going through her thoughts as I was walking along with Sehun and Kai who were talking about how they were prank their seniors later on. I nodded in agreed just so they wouldn't bother me.

I actually got into her memories...

--

Mi Na's Memory 

Year: April 12, 1912. 10:30 a.m. The day the Titanic sank. 99 years old.

People would think that I'd be dead by now. But being a vampire kept me looking as if I was in my early 20's.

I was on the deck looking at the huge ocean in front. It was so beautiful, so breath taking I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I was really enjoying the smell and the spray of ocean water. It was a deep blue. I knew it was freezing cold, but on deck I wasn't cold at all. My ability of controlling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter