007

Love Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Na's POV

School seemed to fly by now. Soon the two-afternoon classes were over and I was on my way to the SM building with EXO. My day couldn't get any better.

I suppose they were taking me to see their practice to make it up to me, which I thought was sweet of them.

Baekhyun, Luhan, Chanyeol, and Minseok followed me to my car. They were the four lucky ones who won rock, paper and scissors. Everyone was surprised that Luhan actually won because they said that he at it.

I laughed really hard. Because I told him to play with me and I ended winning more than five times and he started to get irritated.

So now we were in my car. I started playing Demi Lovato's Heart Attack and I singing along. They just looked at me weird. But were impressed that I was actually reaching the high notes.

"Who is that?" asked Chanyeol. I looked through the rearview. He was in the middle between an unhappy Luhan and overly excited Minseok.

"Demi Lovato," I said after singing 'I think I might have a heart attack,'

"Oh. Who is she?" asked Baekhyun.

"Um, she's well an American singer. She's been through a lot so this song really does explain how she feels. And a lot of people like her," I said after the song was over.

They all nodded.

"I'll show you her music video for Heart Attack later," I said glancing at everyone as I tapped on the steering wheel when Pitbull's Don't Stop The Party started to play.

I started nodding my head to the beat. They continued to look at me like I was crazy. I just laughed as I kept my eyes on the road. I was jamming out. I kind of danced in my seat.

"Stop it!" cried Luhan from behind me.

I looked at him through the rearview mirror.

I smiled satisfied because he was freaking out.

"Are you alright back there?" I asked.

"NO!" Luhan whined again.

Chanyeol and Minseok just laughed at him.

"Mi Na-ah just continue. You look like your having fun," said Minseok smirking

"Alright," I grinned. Luhan just gave me a death stare.

This is too much fun!

After following the van the rest of the members wherein we finally got to the SM Building.

It looked like any other building around. Nothing special.

We all got out of the car. Luhan was the first out, though.

"Never again!" cried Luhan speed walking towards everyone else.

The rest of us took our time to get to the lobby. I made sure I locked my car and got my phone and bag.

As I walked over Luhan was being a big baby complaining to the rest of EXO and some other guys I really didn't recognize.

"She's crazy when she drives! She was having a mini party in the driver's seat! I'm surprised she hasn't been in an accident!" said Luhan looking anxious as he kept throwing his arms in the air.

"YAH! Stop talking about Mi Na-ah like that!" Chanyeol said as he went over to the group of boys that was listening to Luhan complain about my driving.

"But she seemed normal while driving," said D.O looking at me smiling. I smiled back at him because he was the sweetest out of all them. Not saying that they all aren't sweet but he is just a sweetheart. If that even makes sense.

I looked around the building. It was your typical lobby. Nothing to it.

My parent's office is a LOT fancier than this.

"Whatever. You had to be there!" whined Luhan

"YAH! I'm good at driving. So stop complaining. You act like you don't do it. You'd have to be a complete bum to not jam out in your car while driving!" I said defending myself now. All eyes turned to me. I was shocked that were so much more guys than I had previous thought.

I was so much shorter than them. Which kind of irritated me because they easily towered over me.

"Hello Leeteuk-iminda," said a really cute guy with dimples.

WOW! He is HANDSOME! His dimples are killer! OMG.

"Annyounghaesyo. Cha Mi Na-iminda. Nice meeting you Leeteuk-ssi," I said bowing and smiling at him.

"I heard a lot about you from EXO," he said looking at the members smiling.

"Have you? Aha. I suppose I'm not surprised. And wait a second. You're the leader for Super Junior! Oh My God! I'm so stupid for not recognizing you! I have to admit that even though I'm not that big fan of K-Pop, I love you guys! Including TVXQ and SHINee. I went to all of your concerts! I'm a big fan," I said blushing playing with my hands as I formed circles with my feet.

"Really? That's good to hear!" beamed Yunho walking from the elevator.

I brightened up like 100x because he is my ultimate bias. I tried not to show it, though.

Mi Na calm down and breathe. He is a human after all. I hope not, though. Cause god freaking damn he is HOT!

"H-Hello! Cha Mi Na-iminda!" I said bowing blushing like an idiot.

He chuckled a little before stopping in front of me.

I swear my heart was going to explode out of my chest.

"I know who you are. You're that famous model everyone talks about," he said smiling.

"Ah Yes," I sounded like a complete retard. 

"You're really beautiful. It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person," 

That was my breaking point. I exploded internally. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. I turned a really bright red as I smiled like I was high.

"Thank you!" I said bowing quickly. I felt like I was making a complete fool of myself. But at that moment I really could careless, because it's Yunho from TVXQ.

"No no. It's just that it's really true," he said smiling genuinely which made you blush even more.

"Thank you really. And where is Max?" I asked looking at the guys who were gawking at us obviously jealous that I was giving Yunho my undivided attention.

"He should be coming down a minute now. Waeyo? Is he your bias?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Aniyo! Your well uh... actually my um... ultimate... b-bias," I said putting my hands behind my back and forming circles with my left foot as I looked at him with the most innocent face I could put on because I was so nervous and anxious. I was in front of my ultimate bias for gods sake! This is every fangirls dream! Even if I really wasn't into the whole Idol world or K-Pop I was in love with the SM artists for some odd reason. Don't get me wrong I love 2PM, 2AM, BIG BANG and 2NE1 but all my attention was on the SM artists.

He looked at me surprised. Everyone in the lobby gasped.

I could hear the others whispering amongst themselves.

I didn't see this coming! Hyung what do I do!? 

Chanyeol was whining to Minseok who was bewildered himself at my sudden actions.

God damn it Yunho! You always steal the girls!

Although I wanted to laugh at them, I was trying so hard not to. It was hard to resist though.

"Well, I don't know what to say or do. I guess I should be happy right? Because the most beautiful girl is one of my fans!" he said smiling. His eye smile was to die for.

"And stop that. Your aegyo is killer," he said pulling me into a hug which I was surprised myself as well the other guys.

"HYUNG!" whined Baekhyun.

I was actually a little surprised from his outburst but at the moment, it didn't matter because I hugging Yunho.

"Mianhae Baekhyun-ah," said Yunho as he pulled me tighter into a hug. I hugged him back. I felt like I was in heaven.

He released the hug first. I was blushing so much that my entire face burned.

"Sorry for keeping you all waiting!" said Max as he stepped out the elevator.

"It's okay Changmin, you missed nothing," Sehun said between his teeth as he glared at me and Yunho.

"Um okay? Yunho I forgot to tell you that... well hello there. Sorry, I didn't see you there. Changmin," Changmin said as he stopped midsentence towards Yunho to introduce himself to me.

"Cha Mi Na-iminda," I said bowing. I was surrounded by amazingly HOT guys.

Soon after SHINee came down. As they came down, I was staring at Minho and Jonghyun as if my life depended on it.

"Wow. You really are Cha Mi Na. You are so much more beautiful in person," Key chimed.

"Thank you," I said still staring at Minho and Jonghyun. I felt like I was being a creep so I looked away before anyone noticed. If they even did notice because I could feel everyone staring at me.

"So let's go this way so we all can talk and get to know Cha Mi Na better," Leeteuk said leading down a long hallway.

We walked down the long hallway. It wasn't bright nor was it dark. It had enough light for us to see. I wouldn't have noticed it until now.

We stopped in front of a white door that had Conference Room in big bold black letters.

Leeteuk opened the room and the lights.

Siwon called someone for food. I guessed since he was quiet about it.

I followed behind EXO. Yunho and Max were behind me which made me uneasy and self-conscious.

Taking the seat next the happy Chanyeol and Yunho,  everyone else took a seat around the table. Minho was in front of me so I was now on edge.

I really didn't know what to say or do. I had a feeling that I was going to embarrass myself in some way.

Someone lightly knocked on the door. I sort of jumped in my seat because I was so lost in my thoughts that I was really unaware of my surrounding.

Chanyeol chuckled next to me. He leaned towards me which was kind of making me uncomfortable for some reason. I looked at Luhan who was a few seats away.

"Are you okay? You seem to do that a lot," said Chanyeol smiling.

"Yeah, I'm alright," I said back smiling weakly.

GOD! What if they find my true weakness!?! What am I going to do then?

"COME IN!" yelled Leeteuk. I flinched because I wasn't expecting him to yell so loud.

A few women who seemed to be in their mid-thirties walked into the room and started setting up huge platters of food around the table. They placed a plate of salad in front of all of us. They then placed side-dishes of different kinds. Then they served rice. What is a meal without rice?

They started putting more platters of healthy and junk food alike. They placed different drinks by everyone.

After placing the food they bowed and quietly left the room.

Many of the guys didn't even wait and started digging in. Including Chanyeol and Yunho.

I slowly grabbed my chopsticks and started to slowly eat my rice.

"Don't be shy. Grab whatever you want," Jonghyun said who was beside Minho.

I smiled at him and decided to grab some of the side dishes as well. I ate the rice and salad first as I grabbed a few of the side-dishes.

Max and Yunho especially, were pigging out.

"Sorry, we're really hungry after practice," Changmin said between mouth fulls of food he was shoving down.

"YAH! Be polite! That's gross!" Yesung scolded them from across the table.

Leeteuk at taken the seat that was at the very end. At the other end was Suho.

I looked at all the guys. They were by all means perfect. Except for their eatting but other then that they were like angels.

Aha angels. As if. But could they be? I never meet angels so it would be cool. What I heard about Angels is that they are very kind and help everyone. But I never heard of Angels in the music industry. Fallen Angels yes, but not Angels.

Yunho noticed me laughing at myself.

"What's so funny?" he asked as he drank some flavored tea.

"Uhh... n-nothing. I just remembered something that's all," I said trying to hide my embarrassment but it was too late.

Chen looked at me and smirked.

OH GOD!

"Would you guys believe me if I told you that Mi Na-ah is actually shy?" Chen said clearly not forgetting what happened at lunch the yesterday.

"Shy? Mi Na? I don't believe that they belong in the same sentence," Jonghyun declared.

"Yeah. I agree with Jonghyun-ah. Mi Na-ah in all possible ways is flawless. She has a personality that would have us all wanting more. She is independent, fearless and above all speaks her mind. Never would I believe that she is shy," said Shindong smiling proudly as if he has known me, my entire life.

"Shindong, don't you realize she has a weakness? And that weakness is us. She is obviously shy around us because we're so handsome and she probably has never so many handsome faces in one place," Chen said grinning.

I wanted to drain him of blood and feed his body to the piranhas in the Amazon, to teach him a lesson.

A chuckle come from Luhan and I looked at him confused. I slightly tilted my head at him because I wasn't sure why he was even laughing.

What's so funny?

His brown eyes seemed to twinkle like shining stars. I was a little mesmerized by his eyes. His facial expressions seemed to be telling me that I was the one being funny even though I hadn't said anything out loud.

I looked away because I was starting to get a weird feeling.

Looking at Chen, he was laughing like there was no tomorrow. I seriously wanted to go with my idea at that moment.

"See what I tell you? Her face is even blank. She's shy," said Chen as if he was proving his point.

I seriously wanted to explode! Never in my life have been humiliated like this before.

"YAH! What's wrong with you?! Like seriously? You think I'm shy around you guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter