022

Love Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't you think that she is trying to see what we are? Maybe she read it somewhere? You know how some vampires fall for humans and tell them everything but then that human go against them and tells everyone else they know. Well maybe she heard of this somewhere," I said as I looked at the drink sitting on the coffee table.

"But why would she do that to you all and not us?" asked my Aunt Liang dumbfounded.

"I think she's a fairy," said Ye Eun suddenly.

We all snapped our heads towards her. Fairy's were extremely rare. Even in China. The few fairys left were somewhere isolated in Europe.

"W-why you say that Ye Eun?" asked Uncle Mao

"Well fairys have always been able to sense us and vice versa. It's just since they are able to hide well enough,  we couldn't sense her. But I knew it the moment she walked in because of her smell and her aura. She reeks of forest and magic. Her aura is even a very green color meaning she's affiliated with the Forest or earth," concluded my sister.

I was speechless.

"B-But the question is how were you able to pick her up so quickly?" asked my Uncle Tang Zian, my Aunt Liang's husband, as he walked in.

"Because surprisingly I've encountered fairys before. A few times with Erik on Silicia and once when I went to the northern part of Europe," said Ye Eun recalling those times.

My aunts and Uncles nodded their heads.

"Wait... so none of you guys have ever encountered a fairy before?" asked Soo Min shocked.

"Bu (No), we never have. Surprisingly. I guess we haven't had the chance or luck to meet one. How are they like?" asked Aunt Jing

"Just like Liu. But there are very few that are friendly. Most of them, if you didn't already know, hide their true selfs and pose to be humans when in fact they're fairies. Unless you can read auras, that is the only true way to tell," said Ye Eun.

"Well we can't read auras like you plus we never have been exposed like Jing said. So we don't know anything," responded Uncle Mao sounding a lot like Uncle Xiu.

"Well I think the only one who would really know is Uncle Xiu," said Ye Eun

"XIU! Why that...," my aunt Jing took a quick breath before continuing. As if she was trying to hold something back.

"Why he hasn't contacted has in a long time. What a fool that brother of ours is! What does he know about fairies?" 

"He knows more than I do. That's for sure. We're actually..."

"We're actually going to visit him," said my mother quickly finishing the sentence for Ye Eun looking at her.

She sat back. I knew that Ye Eun said too much. But my mom had no choice. My mother was the favorite of Uncle Xiu. He would always stay in contact with her but not with everyone else.

"You're what?" said Aunt Jing rather offended.

"You know she's always been the favorite. No need to get worked up," said Uncle Mao

All of us stayed quiet. These was between mother and her siblings.

Thats when Liu deceided to pop into the room. (Not literally)

"Oh. But you have not even touched your drinks!" she said. Trying to sound innocent. I knew what she was up to.

God damn it. Why didn't they drink? Are they really vampires than? Why hadn't I done this sooner.

Insolent .

"What is wrong with you?" I blurted out.

"What do you mean?" she asked looking at me shocked.

"You're crazy."

"What have I done?" she said trying to pretend she didn't know anything.

"You know exactly what you've done!" I shouted as I stood up.

"MI NA!" hissed Soo Young.

My uncles and aunts looked at me bewildered. They didn't want to approach her like this. I knew just by quickly scanning their minds.

"Miss Liang what is she talking about? I simply brought the drinks in like you asked," she said looking at my Aunt with puppy eyes.

I hope they don't know I'm a fairy. Fairies are weak to iron.

BINGO.

I looked behind my Aunt Jing at the fireplace and found a fireplace tool set and saw that it all of them were made of pure iron.

I smiled.

I slowly made my way to the fireplace pretending I was admiring the fire it self.

Everyone turned around to see what I was doing.

"Auntie what a beautiful fire place. I really like the stone you choose,"

My aunt not knowing were I was going with these just answered "Oh dear. Thank you. Me too. I fell in love with it,"

"I really like this fireplace tool set too. It's so unique,"

"Why yes. I had a craftman do for me. Because I just couldn't find the right ones,"

I pick one up.

"Those are pretty heavy right?" she said smiling

"Why yes," I said smirking a little. Liu just glared at me. She didn't know what I was up to either.

"It's because, its made of pure iron. You know how hard that is to find now a-days? I got that made a few hundred years ago. It still looks like new,"

Shock struck Liu.

"That's so nice auntie. But I do apologize for this," I said

"For wha--"

I threw the poker at Liu with all my strength. She didn't even have time to dodge it. I got her straight on the leg. I didn't intend to harm her. Just to immobilize her.

She shirked with pure pain. She fell to the floor. Everyone stood up bewildered.

"Why--" started Uncle Zian

"I read her mind. She practically gave herself away," I said crossing my arms as I walked around the couch.

---

Soo Young's POV

I stared at Mi Na shocked yet proud of her.

Liu was in utter pain. But I honestly didn't care because she tried to poison me and my family which was a HUGE mistake. Good thing Mi Na caught it before hand or else who knows what could have happened.

"What do you mean that she gave herself away?" asked Uncle Mao

"She was speaking to herself. And I read that fairies are weak to iron. She said so in her mind," shrugged Mi Na as if it was nothing.

Just then our cousin Meng Yao walked into the living room. He saw us and smiled but when he looked towards Liu, pain written all over her face and how she was in a fetal position on the floor; his face hardened when he saw the fireplace poker sticking out of her right leg. He looked at all of us and face looked angry.

"Why aren't you doing anything to help her?" he asked clenching his teeth.

"Because she tried poisoning us. Did you want to show up and see your cousins, aunt and uncle dead? Or would you rather see them alive and breathing like right now? What do you prefer? Does she mean more to you than we do?" said Mi Na breathing before continuing

"Oh. Hello by the way. How are you?" she said clearly faking a smile. She then sticked her tongue out, huffed and walked over to Liu.

"Don't you dare come close to me!" hissed Liu as she was taking shallow breaths.

"Whatever," said Mi Na kicking her on her side.

"HEY!" said Meng Yao rushing over to Liu.

"Are you blind! She's a ing fairy and your defending her!" I yelled.

"She's a what?" he stopped dead in his tracks and looked towards her.

"She's a fairy Meng Yao. She lied to all of us. Especially you," said Ye Eun calmly.

"You're lying! She's a human! MOM!" he said turning towards Aunt Liang

Aunt Liang rolled her eyes and sighed. Uncle Zian tried comforting her but she gently pushed him away.

Aunt Jing huffed and sat down. She crossed her legs and then crossed her arms. She looked towards Meng Yao and rolled her eyes as well.

I looked back Aunt Liang. She was walking towards Meng Yao.

"Son I love you. But I never liked Liu. Your cousins and Aunt quickly picked up on her when they walked into the house. So please just believe them. They are your family," said Aunt Liang placing a hand on his shoulder.

Meng Yao sighed.

"But why would she lie to me," he said looking at Liu.

Liu was now trying to sit down but couldn't becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter