005

Love Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV

I just sat there not saying anything. Luhan did most of the talking. I really wanted to talk and say something about Mi Na but I couldn't. I just didn't know why.

Aishhh... Why do I feel like this? I acted cold around her. But I really didn't want to let her go when I hugged her. She is sweet and cute. I just don't know if she feels the same. Wait what am I thinking!? I need to focus...

But then Yunho asked what the names of the previous King and Queen were. I was the only one who actually remembered.

"The King was Cha Min Jae and the Queen was Cha Ha Eun," I said 

Everyone looked at me weird.

"You actually remembered?" Kyungsoo asked shocked.

"Well of course. I knew their family well," I said remembering that before the battle broke out I was interested in King Cha Min Jae's daughter. But she as well died along with her parents.

"As far I know he has or rather had a younger brother," I continued.

"Do you know the current King and Queen's name?" Yunho asked again obviously onto something that we have yet to catch on.

We all knew that the next King and Queen that took the throne after the previous ones perished were related to King Cha Min Jae, but what we didn't know if it was his younger brother or his cousin who decided to take the throne. Plus, we didn't know if the next ones that took over were originals or not. Being an original is important because they are the foundation to the Vampire Society. The longest living Vampires in existence, with the most knowledge and power. Only a hand full are found around the world. Us being the most concentrated of them all.

"Um... Cha M-Min Jun and Cha Yun S-Seo," Minseok said trying to remember.

"Cha Min Jun? If I'm correct, that would be King Cha Min Jae's younger brother. So that would mean that Mi Na is his daughter and probably the princess!" beamed Yunho as he jumped up in joy as if he found $100,000,000 worth of precious gems and metals.

"How can you be so sure?" asked Min Ho still not believing any of it.

"Well, Cha Min Jae. Was king right? It's only natural for the next brother in line to take over. Plus Min is their generational names. Jae and Jun are close. And they are both Cha's. So there you have it. Then Cha Mi Na. Cha. Mi. Na. They must have gotten her name from the King's. Do you understand now?" said Yunho breaking it down for Min Ho. 

Then his eyes widen in disbelieve as if he remembered another vital piece of information. After the great battle, it seemed like we all suffered amnesia because there was bits and pieces of things that we all couldn't remember or things we just didn't know at all.

"That really can't be possible can it?" he asked shocked. In a way, it seemed like realized something different from what he actually asked but I might have just been misinterpreting it.

"There is only one way to find out," I said

"What?" Donghae asked

I looked over to Suho who seemed to understand.

"We planned on going to the King and Queen directly. Telling them that we are surviving originals. Then and only then can we go to the winter formal ball in December. And that is when we plan to prove that Cha Mi Na is a vampire and well now a Vampire princess," Suho explained.

Leeteuk being not just the leader of Super Junior but the basically the President of all this, nodded in agreement

"Alright. When do you plan on going?" he asked

"Whenever we get the chance. But Mi Na can't be there, because that will only blow our cover," I said looking around. Everyone understanding.

"Let's go tomorrow. She'll be at school. We can go early in the morning and then go to school in the afternoon," Luhan said

"Good idea. So tomorrow at 6am. At the EXO mansion. From there we head to Cha Mansion," Leeteuk said.

Just the thought of actually going to the Cha Mansion was over whelming. It's been literally 2,000 years since any of us have been there in fear we'd be caught and executed. But now times have changed so we should be safe. I just hoped everything went like planned.

---

Mi Na's POV

The next morning I woke up early. I was actually looking forward to today.

I can't wait to see EXO! I'm officially a fan!

Yesterday after leaving them like that, I had decieded to go to the nearest Music store and buy all their albums which wasn't much. I bought all the albums in both versions.

After I got home, I opened up all the albums and got versions photocards from each one and with some of them, they came with posters that I hung on my wall. Basically, overnight I became a fan girl.

With one of the albums I opened, I ended up with one of Baekhyun's photocards, which I was really happy about.

I ended up listening to all their songs. I loved Machine in both versions and I loved their entire album 'XOXO' also in both versions.

They really are talented.

I was hooked onto the music videos as well. Changing my lock screen to a full picture of all of them and my home screen was a picture of Baekhyun, I felt a little embarrassed but hanging around them made into a fan, more or less.

 

After I got ready I headed downstairs towards the large breakfast table to find all my siblings, for once, at the table.

"Ah Good Morning Mi Na. Did you sleep well?" my oldest brother Ye Jun asked.

"Yes I did. You?" I said as I sat down between my protectors, Soo Min and Soo Young.

They smiled at me as Soo Min ruffled my hair earning him a glare from me as I swatted his hand away.

"Of course," Ye Jun answered as he smiled.

All my siblings were incredibly amazing and caring. But I have an even special bond with Soo Min and Sooyoung, The Middle Twins.

My youngest brother, Mi Hoon, is as caring but us being the Young Twins, doesn't really mean we're extremly close. The Old twins, Ye Jun and Ye Eun, are close to Mi Hoon instead. Somehow, my parents managed to have three sets of twins which is very much rare and the fact that there is a girl and a boy in each set is even more amazing. 

"So Mi Na how was school yesterday?" asked Ye Eun drinking her coffee.

"It was actually fun," I said as I smiled remembering the silly boys.

"Really? Why? How?" Ye Jun asked as he picked some food off one of the side dishes

"EXO," I simply said.

My sisters started choking and my brothers looked at me surprised.

"No way! Seriously?! Could you get me an autograph?" asked Soo Young.

"I'll ask," I shrugged as I looked down at my phone to see the time. My eyes grew wide because I was going to be late. "I need to go!" I said getting up as I drank the last of my blood orange juice. It was really delicious and I really wanted more but I had to hold off until later. I told all of them goodbye before going to grab my bag and phone.

 

Once at school I noticed that there wasn't as much commotion as yesterday. I looked down at my phone and I somehow managed to get to campus on time.

 I silently walked to the Music Building listening to EXO's Machine. Walking

I walked into class to find that none of the members were there yet.

They're probably running late.

Soon class started but they didn't even showed up. By the end of class I was concerned, but I went to my next class hoping they would be there already.

I rushed into the class and they weren't even there.

Where could they be!?

I was starting to get frustrated. I was actually looking forward to today.

Couldn't they texted me?!?!

I decided to text Luhan.

Oppa... where are you guys? Are you guys busy? I'm like worried... are you even going to be here for lunch? So lonely... Well text me.

By the time he texted me back it was lunch time.

Sorry Mi Na-ah something came up. We'll be there for the 3rd class. Okay? So don't worry. We're fine.

I sighed relieved but I couldn't help it but be angry at them.

I walked towards the food court alone.

---

Luhan's POV

I felt bad that I lied to Mi Na but I couldn't tell her. I really couldn't. We don't even know how her parents are going to rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter