015

Love Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked over to the my Playstation 3 and inserted the disc. Ye Jun had already the TV and changed it to the game input for me.

"We only have four controllers. There's 37 of us total... so we need to divide into teams of nine plus one extra in a group," I said picking up the controllers and looking at everyone.

"How did you do the math so quickly?" asked Onew shocked.

"Well we have 37 people so I thought 36 divided by 4 with an extra duh," I said shaking my head.

"Can you not do simple math?" teased Mi Hoon

"YAH!" said Onew embarrassed.

"We need a leader in each group though," said Soo Min

"I call dibs," I said holding up my blue controller.

"Me too," said Yunho raising his hand.

I handed him the red controller.

"Anyone else? Come on," said Ye Jun

"I will," said Leeteuk also raising his hand.

I handed him the green controller.

"One more. Who will be the winner of this purple controller?" I said looking at everyone else.

"Me," said Kris raising his hand. I handed him the purple controller smirking.

"Why are you smiling like that?" asked Luhan.

"Just because," I said

"Okay. Everyone pick your teams. One Team will have an extra," said Soo Min

"Alright," said Luhan. 

Luhan sat by me along with Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jonghyun, Soo Min, Donghae, Sungmin, and Sarah.

Kris's team was Tao, Suho, Yesung, Onew, D.O, Shindong, Taemin and Minho.

Leeteuk's team was Siwon, Ye Jun, Mi Hoon, Kyuhyun, Key, Ryeowook, Xinmin, and Lay.

Yunho's team was Max, Ye Eun, Erik, Soo Young, Sehun, Kai, Chen, Eunhyuk and Kangin. (Kangin was the extra in the group)

"Alright then, lets get started!" I said smirking as I sat done on my game chair.

My team crowded around me. We all sat in a game chair matching the color of our controllers.

"This is so cool," said Taemin looking at the game chairs.

"Thanks. My idea," smiled Soo Young

"YAH! Don't talk to the enemy," said Leeteuk

We all laughed.

"It's game on," I said pressing start.

The guys were in for it.

A few minutes into the game it really started to get out of hand. But it was funny.

"YAH! GO THAT WAY!!" yelled Max to Yunho.

"SHUT UP!" said Yunho trying to concentrate.

I chuckled a little as I moved around.

"Where are you Mi Na-ah?" asked Leeteuk

"Not telling you," I said as I shot down some zombies.

I continued on my path, figuring out were Kris was. He was my first target.

You're going down.

I smirked as I found him where I wanted him.

"Hyung?" started Tao.

"Ne?" asked Kris his eyes glued to the TV screen.

"I think..."

"NOOO! WHO DID THAT!" said Kris jumping up and pointing to the his screen. 

I had killed him in one shot. 

I smiled and continued on my path. Trying to figure another plan to kill Yunho.

"Seriously who killed me?" asked Kris trying to stay calm.

"I did. You have problem?" I answered

"Hyung. I was about to tell you it was Mi Na-ah, but then she shoot you," said Tao looking down.

"How could you?" glared Kris at me.

"Mianhae," I said doing some aegyo to calm him.

"I-It's okay," he said smiling

"YAH! You're already giving in. You're showing that you're weak!!!" scolded Shindong.

"Mianhae hyung," said Kris apologicially.

"Whatever,"

I was having so much fun. It really has been forever since I last played a good game of COD: Black Ops 2.

I see you enjoying yourself. You're actually pretty good for a girl.

YAH! What's that supposed to mean!? I'm going to hurt you. You little jerk . 

Ouch. You're so mean to me.

You're the one being the jerk.

So? You have to admit you like it.

No I don't. Go away.

I blocked him from my thoughts now. I concentrated on the game instead.

I quickly found Leeteuk.

I smirked and inched my way across, being careful that he wouldn't see me. 

When I knew he was were I wanted him to be, I carefully looked around to make sure no one was around and that there weren't any zombies. In one shot also, I easily killed him. His screen went black, saying he was killed.

"Who did that!?" he asked trying to be calm but he obviously was mad.

"Me," I said raising my left hand as I stuck my tongue out.

"You. I'm going to get you," He said pointing his long slender finger at me.

"Okay Oppa. Whatever you say oppa," I said sweetly.

"It's a good thing, I'm on Mi Na-ah's team," smiled Chanyeol as he watched.

"Yeah. We didn't want to tell you, but Mi Na-ah is the raining champion of COD. She is queen. No one, I mean NO ONE, can defeat her. She is unbeatable," said Soo MIn smiling from his place on the floor next to me. The only person left was Yunho. I just needed to find him and kill him.

"You're so not going to get me," smirked Yunho confidently. "Are you sure about that Oppa?" I asked running away from a herd of zombies. I quickly reloaded on ammo and chose another gun to kill the zombies. I collected other objects as well on my way. 

"I'm so sure," his voiced cracked at that very moment and I knew he was nervous.

"Doesn't sound like it," I teased as I quickly killed off some more zombies and I found him killing zombies as well. I knew this was my perfect opportunity. I killed off some more zombies to clear my way as I hid behind a large box and switched guns again so I could kill him in one shot as well. I aimed and fired. He was unaware of my presence.

"Hyung! Hyung! RUN!" yelled Sehun pointing at the screen. "What?" he asked looking away for a second. That's when I took the shot. By the time he looked back it was too late.

"LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!" yelled Yunho. "Mianhae. I was trying to help you," coward Sehun behind Kangin who was laughing.

"I win," I said setting down my controller. "You are devious," said Suho

"Yet you liked this Devious girl," I said smirking

Poor Suho he turned a bright red in embarrassment.

Everyone was laughing. Suho looked like he was going to pass out.

"Mianhae Oppa," I said sweetly but that didn't help either.

"Yah. Don't do that anymore around them," said Baekhyun gently.

"Waeyo?" asked Soo Min curiously.

"Uhh because they obvious can't handle it," said Baekhyun shifting a little.

"Whatever you say," smirked Soo Min already knowing what Baekhyun really meant. I was lost for some reason.

"So who's up for round two?" asked Ye Eun grabbing the controller.

"Me," said Minseok also grabbing the controller.

"Even though you are cute Minseok-ah, I'm no going easy," smiled Ye Eun

"I'm not going easy on you either Noona," smiled Minseok back.

"It's game on then," said Ye Eun

"Oh god. This isn't good," said Erik 

"Wae?" asked Leeteuk still boiling from getting killed.

"Because even though Mi Na-ah is the raining champion, Ye Eun is as good. But she as yet to beat Mi Na. They're about the same level though. Sleathly and quiet," said Erik

Everyone nodded. "She takes after me," 

"No I don't," I said looking at her. "Game on," she said

"Fine. Game on," I said grabbing the controller.

"You guys don't mind right?" I asked my team "No go right ahead," said Sarah 

"Alrighty," I said we were all waiting for someone to go in Kris's team.

"Hurry up! And pick someone!" said Ye Eun impatiently.

"Alright. I'll go," said Suho

Me and Ye Eun looked at each other and nodded understanding each other.

"So we will form allinces. Me and Mi Na-ah. Minseok and Suho," said Ye Eun

"What? Waeyo?" asked Shindong

"Because. I want to see how these two from EXO can manage us Cha Sisters," I said smiling

"Fine," said Suho. With that we started the game.

---

Baekhyun's POV

Mi Na and Ye Eun really getting it in the game. They were killing zombies and such without even blinking. I was actually kind of scared to play against Ye Eun Noona if it came to it. Which I highly doubted though.

Even though Suho is our leader and Minseok is our baby faced baozi, I was cheering on Mi Na and her sister. 

I kind of felt bad for Suho and Minseok, but I thought they were going to be able to last long.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter