017

Love Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Na's POV

Its been two weeks since the losing team attempted to entertain me. Halloween is next week, and my family has already decorated the entire house with halloween stuff. I don't mind but this is going over the top. To make things a little bit more interesting, it's a full moon that day. And everyone knows what that means.

Every single supernatural creature that anyone can think of, are going to be freely roam the earth and inflict harm and fear to the normal humans.

I for one, hate halloween because I fully turn into my true self that day due to the overwhelming enegry of the supernatural power. It's a mystery still of the actual source of it but for some reason on Halloween it is at its strongest. All supernatural turn due to the power but my parents and older siblings don't go through it anymore since they learned how to control it. I'm the only one who turns. I don't even know if any of the SM town vampires turn. I doubt they would since they have lived longer as well.

EXO is still living with us, because apparently the the remodeling of Suho's family mansion is taking much longer than expected. I haven't seen much of them lately because last month they finished up their promotions for 'Growl' and afterwards they have been busy with variety shows and now their in Japan performing with the rest of SM town for their SM Town Live World Tour III. I wish they could have taken me, but its whatever.

I've been attending school like a normal student would, and some how I'm ahead of everyone. How? I don't know. Maybe because I'm too smart for them.

But I really wish I could have at least been invited to the concert in Japan. I really want to go to...

Suddenly my phone started ringing. On the screen it reads Luhan-Oppa's name.

I happily answer the phone.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"What's sup Mi Na-ah. How are things back home?"

"Boring. I want to be in Japan right now," 

"Why don't you just teleport smartness..."

"Oh never thought of that. Thanks Oppa!"

"I swear you and Kai have the same ability but you never use it like you should. What a -"

"Holy mother of father! Jeez... at least warn me," sighed Luhan as I teleported into the room he was in.

"Oh sorry. I just got excited," I said smirking a little.

"Do your parents know?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Hold on," I said as I dialed SooYoung's number

"Yeoboseyo? Mi Na-ah?"

"Unnie can you do me a huge favor?"

"What is it?"

"Can you tell mom and dad I'm in Japan with EXO and Super Junior? Also can you get all my work for my classes please?"

"You're in Japan!? Since when? HOW? Why didn't you take me with you?!"

"Yes I'm in Japan. Since like I called you. And I teleported duh! And I didn't know."

"Oh that makes sense. Okay I'll tell them. I don't think they'll have a problem with you being there since you're with them."

"Okay thanks sis. Saranghaeyo!"

I hung up first and turned my attention back towards Luhan.

"So? What did your sister say?" 

"She said that my parents would probably be cool with it. And why I didn't take her,"

"Oh. Okay cool. So you have any plans for Halloween?" he asked sitting down.

I looked around and realized it was his dorm room.

"This is your dorm room?" I asked walking towards the large kitchen.

"Yup. Nice isn't it?" 

"Yeah. Where are everyone else at?" I asked walking back towards the living room.

"Out. They wanted to see Tokyo," sighed Luhan

"Why didn't you go?" I asked curiously

"Because I wanted to be alone for a while," 

"Oh. Well I want to be with the guys. Why don't you come? You've been alone for a few hours right?" I said raising an eye brow.

"How'd you... never mind. Don't answer that. And I guess,"

"Okay hold on," I said as I thought of Baekhyun. 

In a matter of seconds we were surrounded by large buildings and a crowd of people.

"Mi Na-ah? Luhan-hyung?" asked a confused maknae.

"Hey guys!" I said as I smiled and waved to the bewildered guys.

"W-what are you doing here?" asked Chanyeol who looked the most confused.

"What does it look like? I wanted to come to Japan and Luhan happened to call me so... I'm here now!" I chimed excited to see Japan again.

They simply nodded as they glanced towards Luhan and then turned their attention back towards me.

"Mi Na-ah, you don't happen to know Japanese right? And do you happen to know your way around here?" asked Suho with pleading eyes.

"Well of course I know Japanese! And of course I know way around!" I said smiling. Taking the chance to walk around Tokyo again.

"Really? You're not just saying that right?" asked D.O concerned

"I do. Trust me. I have been here plenty of times. Where do you guys want to go first?" I asked looking around the busy streets.

"Anywhere," answered Kris. A sudden thought came across and I smiled because the boys would surely love this.

"Alright," I said walking along with the crowd.

"Where are we going?" asked Tao who was walking to my right.

"You'll see," I smiled. I navigated through the large crowds and stopped several times because of cross-walks.

I remembered the way towards the Nintendo HQ. They said I could go back whenever I wanted.

We had walked only a few blocks and the guys were already complaining.

"How much further?"

"My legs hurt!" 

"Mi Na-ah can we stop please?"

"Nope almost there," I said walking a little bit more.

"Please?" whined Kai

"I thought you guys were originals with all these amazing powers and you guys can't even walk a few blocks? Jeez... shouldn't you all have a lot of energy?" I said looking at the complaining bunch.

"Yeah but-,"

"But nothing. Just two more blocks I promise,"

They all groaned but followed anyway.

Just like I had said two more blocks and we were at the Nintendo HQ.

"This isn't what I think it is. Is it?" asked Lay wide-eyed.

"No way," said Baekhyun who had actually been quiet the whole walk there.

"The Nintendo HQ?" asked Luhan shocked.

"Yup. Thought I'd show you guys while you are here. Come," I walked into the main lobby of the building.

The twelve guys followed looking at everything in sight.

"Kon'nichiwa. How can I help you?" asked the lady at the front desk in Japanese.

"Kon'nichiwa. Is the chairman in?" I asked in Japanese. Oh how good it felt to be speaking Japanese again. It has been too long. Way too long for that matter.

"Um... well you see... he actually passed away a few weeks ago," said the front desk lady sadly.

"W-What?"  I couldn't believe that Hiroshi Yamauchi died. I seriously looked up to him.

"But how?" I asked. Remembering how he was always so kind to me. Even his grandfather was very kind and generous towards me.

"He died of pneumonia," said the lady.

The guys looked at me weird. Wondering what we were talking about. 

I translated for them. "The chairman died of pneumonia a few weeks ago," 

They looked as shocked as me.

"I'm sorry but if you don't -"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter