003

Love Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So whats your name?"  I asked since I seriously didn't know all of my guard's names. I only know the name of the Head, Im Soo Ha, everyone calls him General, and my personal guard Taeyoon.

Although I did know the ranks, somewhat. So I was guessing that he was maybe a captain? But I wasn't all too sure.

"Park Do Hyeon. I'm a captain," he answered.

"I knew you were the Captain!" I chimed, proud of myself that I was able to tell their ranks apart. Although I should have known better, I really should pay more attention when it came to our personal bodyguards.

"One of the captains young mistress," he politely corrected me.

"Right right. Well, I have a question," I said as I looked out the window at the glowing lights of the buildings.

"Yes?" 

"Were you in the Great Battle?" I asked still looking out.

"No, ma'am. I was born 950 years after, but the General has of course. So has a few of the other guards. Why don't you ask your parents? They know first hand of what really happened in the Great Battle," he explained.

"I'm just afraid my parents won't answer me," I sighed.

"Why?"

"They don't like talking about it. I could ask my older brother and sister since they had to live through it but I'm afraid they won't want to recall something as horrible as that," I said as I turned my attention towards the front of the car.

"You never know," 

"I know but I just want them to..." I trailed off because I wasn't sure what I wanted. "Nevermind. Anyway about Jaejoong... why was he here? I thought Fallen Angels don't come to the city," I said curious as to why he suddenly appeared.

"As you know he is an idol. So, of course, he is going to come to the city often, but he isn't just a Fallen Angel,"

"What do you mean he isn't just a Fallen Angel?" I asked even more curious then I was before.

"He is a hybrid. What he told you earlier was a lie," 

"A Hybrid? Of what? He lied?" I asked dumbfounded. I didn't even hybrids of any kind existed.

"Yes, a hybrid. Not everyone knows but I'll tell you since it's for your safety," Do Hyeon said as he shifted in the front passenger seat.

"Okay. How is he a hybrid?"

"Jaejoong is half Fallen Angel and half..."

"Half what?" I asked leaning closer to him from the back. It seemed like his voice kept getting quieter the more he talked about Jaejoong.

"Vampire," he whispered.

"No way! That's impossible how could he be half Fallen Angel and half Vampire? He said that we don't like each other. Even though we aren't enemies,"

"Well like I said he lied. There are a few vampires that fall for Fallen Angels. And Jaejoong is the offspring of such. His mother was a Vampire and his father a Fallen Angel. He has an older half-sister from his mother side. She, of course, is a full vampire. Plus it really isn't forbidden for one another to like each other. It's just a disgrace that's all. Since he is half fallen angel and half vampire, his powers are stronger than others. But since he hasn't lived so long his powers won't be as strong as a 150-year-old vampire," Do Hyeon explained to me. I never learned anything about this at the vampire academy. I guess they didn't want to scare us or something.

"Ah. So it isn't forbidden? But then why did he say that?" 

"I guess because he felt your fear. So maybe to make you relax. But why did he say that to reassure you is a complete mystery,"

"Is there anything else I should know about? Besides werewolves and fallen vampire hybrids?" I asked

He chuckled at the mention of fallen vampires.

"Nice combination of Fallen Angels and Vampires. I shall tell the King to make it official. And yes you should. There are witches and warlocks. Good and evil. Dhampires who in some terms are our allies and sometimes can be our enemies. Basically, just about everything that you have heard from the human world about the supernatural does exist," he said

"Like what else of the supernatural? I heard about the witches and warlocks. Do fairies exist? Mermaids? Big Foot? Angels? Ghosts? Demons?" I started thinking about every single thing. Again, they never taught us about other supernatural beings at the vampire academy. They just taught us how to follow the ways of the vampire society and taught us basic subjects like math, science and all that good stuff.

"Yes, I don't know, most likely, yes, yes, and yes," he answered chuckling a bit.

"Wow. I guess I don't know everything," I said

"It's okay. Have you seen SuperNatural? Is that where you got most of your ideas from? And not everything on there is true. But I'll tell you that Dragons do exist. But they are hard to find. I know that for a fact because I had one once. But he left me 400 years ago," Do Hyeon said a little sad.

"So just about everything that was on SuperNatural does exist! I knew it! Maybe humans are useful! Dragons? I kept hearing Eun Soo go on and on about having a dragon a thousand years ago. But I never believed her," I said

"Well because you are young. You still have a lot to learn. Just ask your teacher whenever you get the chance. She'll probably explain to you more in detail the supernatural world that exists around you. Including the human world," he said

"Alright," with that the rest of the ride home was silent.

I texted Suho, Luhan, and Baekhyun to tell them I was alright and on my way home.

---

Suho's POV

"Did you see that?! Why is he here? Should we help her?" Sehun said. As he was plastered to the window of the van as he watched Jaejoong approach Mi Na.

"We can't blow our cover," I simply said. I was worried about what Jaejoong would do to Mi Na since she was a human or was she?

"How could you possibly say that?! It's Jaejoong! A Fallen Angel!" whined Sehun looking out the window.

"Suho is right. We can't blow our cover. What if she is really a human? What is she going to think of us afterward huh? How are you going to explain to her that vampires exist? Also, Jaejoong is not just a Fallen Angel he is half," Baekhyun said calmly.

"Okay, your right I guess. But I feel bad that she is alone like that. What if he does something though! And what do you mean half?" Sehun asked confused.

"He is half Fallen Angel and Half Vampire. He is a young hybrid of both kinds. He is one of very few. We don't know how many there are exactly," I said to explain to him.

"How didn't you know Sehun? I even knew that. You're an original. You should know everything that goes on in our world," Kai said disappointed in the Maknae's lack of knowledge.

"Sorry. I guess because the whole idol thing got to my head so I wasn't paying attention to our world but to the human world," he said looking down ashamed.

"Don't worry about it Sehun," said Chanyeol comforting him.

"Ironically the happy virus wasn't so happy at the restaurant. Why is that?" I asked laughing.

"I don't know. Something seemed off so I couldn't be happy hyung," said Chanyeol looking at me seriously.

"What do you mean off?" asked D.O with his iconic big eyes.

"I felt strange. But was weirder was that as soon as Ji Young left I felt relieved. Whatever it was left along with her. But when I hugged Mi Na, I felt the same thing around her but stronger,"

"Really? I felt the same," said Baekhyun 

"We need to talk about this when we get home," I said starting to think about what it could be.

Could they both be vampires? If so descendants of originals? But how? I thought they all died except for us who were lucky enough to survive. Or could they be something else?

 

Soon we all arrived at the large mansion that belonged to my family before they all died in the Great Battle. It was one of the biggest tragedies in the Vampire World.

All of us filed out of the vans and made our way towards the front entrance of my house. It was renovated into an old style mansion from the traditional Korean house from way back when. I didn't want to be reminded of my past or of my family. Even though the renovation was made in honor of my mother who loved the style of Mansions from the western world.

Walking into the mansion, we walked towards the living room which came as a surprise because usually, we would walk towards our rooms or the kitchen.

"Ah, that meal was good! I really hope we can see Mi Na again! Ji Young didn't seem to have liked it much," Chen said as he plopped down on the couch.

"You're right. I really liked Mi Ni," said Tao sitting down next to him.

"We have important matters to discuss," I said sitting down on the floor instead.

"What is it?" Chen asked as he raised his eyebrows. Everyone else looked at each other as if they knew something.

"It's about Mi Na and Ji Young," Sehun said as he sat down on the floor as well followed by the other members.

"What about them?" asked Kris sitting down next to me

"Is it because they are so beautiful?" asked Xiumin

"No, because there was something strange that most of picked up on," I said looking around

"Luhan what was that expression on your face?" asked Baekhyun

"What expression?" asked Luhan 

"You looked shocked or something," I said looking over at him

"Oh, that,"

"Were you able to read her mind?" I asked curiously

"Not really. In normal humans, I could easily read their minds since they don't know how to block what they think. But with Mi Na and Ji Young, I was blocked. Like there was a barrier protecting what they were thinking. At one point I was able to read some of Ji Young's thoughts. What surprised me the most is that it seemed like they both were talking to each other. But Ji Young doesn't have telekinesis; Mi Na does. I think they're vampires as well. But we weren't able to pick up on them since they hid it as we hid ours," Luhan explained to the rest of us.

"That's what we were thinking on the way here," I said looking at Baekhyun, D.O, Kai, Sehun, and Chanyeol

"Could they be originals?" Baekhyun who seemed just as curious as we were.

"I think it could be possible," Luhan said as he nodded his head.

"No. It's impossible. All of our parents were killed and what I heard was that the leaders were killed as well. So the only surviving originals were us," Kris said who seemed to push away the idea of the girls being Originals.

"There could be a chance that maybe one of the family members survived," I said. Even though the King and Queen along with their daughter perished in the Great Battle, the King had a very large extended family. Which could mean they survived the Great Battle or have moved some place else.

"Either way there is a 50/50 chance. I mean it has been 2,000 years since the battle," Lay pointed out.

"So what you all are saying is that both Mi Na and Ji Young could be descendants of originals. Or be originals themselves?" asked Xiumin since he was kind of left out.

"Yes. There could be a chance. But I doubt Ji Young is an original if she even is a vampire. Her vibe wasn't as strong as Mi Na's," said Chanyeol

"Really? How could you tell?" asked Kai looking at Chanyeol

"Because I sat next to Ji Young for most of the evening. Don't you think the same Suho? You sat next to her as well," 

"You could have a point Chanyeol but we wouldn't know for sure," I said getting frustrated.

"If they were vampires why would they hide it?" asked Tao

"Like we are now. So we don't get discovered that we are still alive. If there are some originals still alive they probably don't even know we are alive," I answered

"True but how can we approach them? We can't be like 'Oh Hey yeah we're originals as well. We survived for the last 2,000 since the battle. Our parents died protecting us. We went into hiding since then because we were afraid that we would be the only ones left. Since we at the time were only 100 years old.' We can't do that!" said Lay making a valid point.

"Why is everything so complicated!" said D.O slamming his fist on the floor shocking everyone

"D.O calm down. We're going to figure something out. Maybe after our 'Wolf' promotions though," Kris said as he spread his long legs.

"I think it's ironic that us vampires are singing a song about a Wolf falling in love. Don't you think?" Chen said as he chuckled at the idea, but it wasn't our choice to do it.

"Yeah. We are just doing it because we are simply mocking them. Since they mocked us with that stupid 'Twilight' saga," I said remembering when Twilight came out.

"Well it was the wolves and humans together who did that," Kai pointed out.

"Yeah. Well anyways. What I was able to pick up was that they both wondered what we were. I think they sensed our powers," Luhan said getting back on track

"Really? Anything else?" I asked with hope

"Nope. Like I said I was blocked and the only way that I was blocked like that is if she has great power. I believe she is a descendant an original," Luhan said

"I don't know Luhan. I don't think we should be jumping to conclusions," Kris said as he tilted his head with thoughts.

Just then my phone vibrated along with Luhan's and Baekhyun's.

"It's Mi Na," said Baekhyun checking his phone

"What did she say?!" Sehun jumped to look over Luhans's shoulder.

I read my text.

I'm fine. I'm on my way home now. Thank you for a wonderful meal! I hope we can meet again sometime. I know you are busy with your comeback so I understand if you want to hang out sometime after that! Well, goodnight. ^^

Luhan wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter