018

Love Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat on the couch along side Baekhyun. Who was blushing like a mad man. I was just relieved that most of my pain was gone. But I could feel all eyes were still on me.

Looking around and most of the guys were staring at me.

"W-what?" I asked even my brothers and sisters were staring at me which was unusual.

"Mi Na, you look really different than last year," Soo Young pointed out. I don't know if that meant a good or bad thing.

"How so?" I asked

"First off, your voice is different. More feminine. Your hair is longer and your eyes are a light bluish gray," said Ye Eun.

"Your kidding," I said.

"Nope," said Ye Eun

"Also you're a lot more gorgeous little sis! Like Damnnn," said Soo Min making me blush. 

I tried standing up, but I felt unstable and like everything was going in circles.

"Woahh now, slow now," said Soo Min rushing over to me to hold me up. Baekhyun had automatically grabbed my arm to steady me.

"Why am I like this?" I asked confused. I never went through like this before.

"Probably because you are in your final stage now. You're transformation to full vampire is almost complete," said Sayuri

"Really? But after 200 years?" I asked

"Some take longer than others. Plus I believe since you are a rare vampire you body was transforming at a slower rate so it wouldn't over work it self," she concluded.

I nodded understanding her logic behind it. 

I tried standing on my own but my legs kept giving out.

"It's best that you lay down for a while until you grow accustomed of your newly transformed body," said Sayuri smiling warmly at me.

I nodded at her, understanding where she was coming from.

I sat down with the help of Soo Min and Baekhyun.

"Mi Na-ah, if there is anything you need just tell me okay?" said my mom which in a way kind of surprised she even bothered to say that because whenever one of us got sick, she would just get the maids to take care of us. My father was the only one who ever cared for our well-being and sat with beside us whenever we were hurt or ill.

"Um okay. I guess... mom," I paused towards the end. Not knowing if I should even say the word 'mom' to her. I would just call her 'mother' or 'ma'am'. Never simply mom.

Both Soo Young and Ye Eun looked at weird. They knew very well what I was thinking.

On the other hand my brothers had no clue what so ever because they actually got mom's love. Us girls didn't. We got dad's love instead.

"So Mi Na how do you feel?" asked Sayuri sitting on my other side.

"I still feel a little uneasy, and I feel like everything is going in circles," I said closing my eyes.

"That's normal when your transformation is almost complete. It is only 2:30 am now. You should complete the change before dawn," said Sayuri looking at her watch.

"Alright. I just want to sleep," I said laying my head Baekhyun's shoulder. I felt him jump in surprise but then relax.

"Aww, look at the new couple," said Tao teasing us.

Kris smacked him across the head.

"GEGE!" he cried.

"Umma! Kris ge is being mean to me!" he whinned to Suho who looked amused.

Suho didn't even say anything. The rest of the members snickered and laughed at him.

"I want to go to my room," I said sitting up.

My mom was the first one up. She gently pulled me up with the help of Baekhyun and Onna-Sayrui.

I felt the room start spinning and spinning. I wanted to fall down to the floor, but Baekhyun kept me standing.

With the help of my mom and Baekhyun we went towards the staircase. Sayuri and the everyone else were close behind.

"Now how are-" 

"I got it," said Siwon cutting my mom off.

He came over and scooped me up bridal style. I insistly wrapped my arms around his neck afraid of falling.

"Woah, Siwon is brave," I heard someone mutter.

"Yeah I wonder how Baekhyun is feeling right now," said someone else.

I looked over to Baekhyun who looked like he was trying to keep his cool.

Siwon swiftly and calmly carried me upstairs. It seemed like it was nothing to him.

"Siwon for you. He is the strong one in the group," said Eunhyuk proudly.

D.O gave him a dirty look.

"I mean in Super Junior at least," Eunhyuk corrected himself.

Everyone around chuckled.

We finally got to my room. Donghae opened my bedroom door and Siwon walked in still carrying me. He set me down gently on my bed.

"Thank you," I said shyly. He nodded and smiled at me as he backed up into the group.

Baekhyun seemed a little frustrated. Especially Luhan who looked like he was going to explode any minute.

A ticking time bomb huh?

What are you talking about?

Why do you look so angry Luhan?

I'm not angry...

Your expression says other wise.

Whatever. But are you okay? You looked like you were going to pass out not to long ago.

I'm fine just that...

Thats when the pain hit me as if I ran straight into a brick wall.

"Ahh," I said as I placed my hand onto my head. I layed down onto my soft bed. The pain was so unbearable. 

"Mi Na-ah! What's wrong?" I head my mom ask me as she rushed to the side of my bed.

"My... head... it ... hurts," I could barely even talk.

"Her transformation was be awfully more painful than the normal ones," said Sayuri from somewhere in my room.

"Baekhyun, I'm giving you permission for this one time okay? Lay down with her and see if it helps lessen her pain," said Ye Jun sounding so completely brother like. If I wasn't in the state that I was in I would have grinned like a mad man.

----

Baekhyun's POV

I didn't know what to do. Just seeing like that made me feel helpless. I was already kind of jealous that Siwon carried her up the stairs. 

Seeing her in such pain made me feel so sad and frustrated. I didn't know of anyway of helping her. Realizing that I am truely her soul mate made me feel like I have a lot at my hands and I don't know how to deal with it all just yet.

"Baekhyun, I'm giving you permission for this one time okay? Lay down with her and see if it helps lessen her pain," said Ye Jun sounding like an older brother should sound like when it comes to his younger sister.

I looked at him in surprise. "What are you doing? I gave you permission. Hurry before she gets any worse," said Ye Jun sounding more concerned than ever yet still sounding so serious.

I quickly made my way to Mi Na's bed side. I couldn't even look at her. She was in so much pain. The color in her face was completely gone and she looked a ghost. 

I took off my slippers and slowly made my way onto her bed. I layed beside her not knowing what to do since I was being watched by a million pair of eyes.

"Umm I don't think we're needed at this moment. If anything just call for us," said Kris turning around and exiting the room. Everyone from Super Junior, SHINee and EXO left the room. Except for Taemin, Luhan, Leeteuk, Yunho and Max stayed in the room.

Mi Hoon left as well. He claimed he couldn't bare seeing his sister like that, but his family thought other wise.

Soo Young and Ye Eun were sitting on the edge of the bed. Staring at Mi Na with much sisterly concern. Erick had his hands on Ye Eun's shoulders.

Sayuri and Sarah were behind Soo Young and Erik. Not knowing what to do.

Ye Jun and Soo Min both stood towards the side of bed along their mom and dad. Leeteuk, Yunho, Max, Luhan and Taemin stood on the other side of the bed.

 "Are you fangs growing in?" asked Leeteuk

"I don't know," I said looking at her.

"Check," said Luhan coldly.

Mi Na had her back to me. I gently rolled her onto her back. She grunted a little and even squealed. Which I found a little cute.

I gently moved her lower jaw down to check. Her mom and dad were holding her hands trying to comfort her.

I couldn't see anything.

"No. I don't see any... woah," I said when suddenly to sharp canines came growing out. Causing much pain and discomfort.

"My mouth!" she said sitting up.

"Get her some blood!" demanded Ye Jun.

Taemin rushed out the room to get some.

Not even a minute later he ran back with an packs of blood reserves.

Taemin quickly handed one to Mr.Cha and he opened it cleanly and effortlessly.

He handed it to me and I gave it to Mi Na.

She took it from me a took gulps of blood.

Seeing Mi Na like these reminded me of when I used to transform on Halloween day.

I feared Halloween day. As do many vampires. But now I don't mind it since I don't even transform anymore because there is no need to since there hasn't been a war in such a long time.

But since Mi Na was a special case she needed to transform to get used to her true form.

"What time is it?" I asked

"4 am. Maybe two more hours and things will calm down," said Sayuri sounding so wise. I wondered how old she really is.

She radiated power and knowledge. Few or even none of the vampires I ever met could have such an impact on myself or anyone. Except for my parents of course. Since they were actaully the originals of originals. Most of EXO come from a linage of originals. Luhan's, Suho's and Kris's parents were also originals of original vampires. They were THE vampires of their time before the Great War. Which got them killed. Could Sayuri be the last existing original original vampire from before the Great War?

"Sayuri-ssi I have a question," I blurted out.

"Yes my dear child," she said smoothly. Sounding like she could be my grandmother. I never really met my grandmother on my moms side since my mom claim that her mother had left her and her siblings alone.

"Are you perhaps... an original of originals vampire?" I asked not knowing how to phrase it.

"My dear child why do you ask?" she looked at me with the most delicate and curious eyes.

"Well its just that you seem so powerful, knowledgable and just really .... no offense... old," I said draging out the last part.

Her eyes smiled. She grinned so happily that I thought I actually told her a compliment instead of a question.

"Yes my dear young one. I am an original of originals. I am the last of my kind. Everyone else was killed off in the Great Battle. So was my husband. I am very lucky to have the Royal Cha family as my only family. Even if they are not blood," she said with the most saddest expression I've ever seen her with.

I nodded my head.

"Truth be told, Nakano Sayuri is not my real name. Bae Mi Rae is my real name. I am Korean not Japanese. All these years I've spent my time in Japan to get away from the others who would want me dead. As long as I live, I am the head of the Vampire world. Royal family or not. That is way I reside with the Royal Cha family. I the head of the Vampire counsel as well the head of all vampires. They just do my deeds as I can not because society will not accept me," she said with watery eyes.

I didn't know what to say.

"It is okay if you don't know what to say. I understand," she said smiling at me.

I looked down at Mi Na not even realizing she fell asleep on my shoulder.

---

Luhan's POV

I stood there in Mi Na's room not knowing what to say. My gut told me not to speak. That for some reason this was a moment meant for Baekhyun and solely for him.

Sayuri admited she was Korean. None of the Cha members even denied that fact. They looked as wise and powerful as Sayuri.

Baekhyun seemed so interested.

I tapped into his mind as would Mi Na if she wanted to.

I don't know what to think. I was told that my grandmother was an orignal of original. Meaning the one of the very first vampires to ever exist. And that her last name was Bae and that's why my name is Baekhyun. But... Sayuri or I mean Bae Mi Rae can't really my grandmother. My mom told me she died way before the Great War even broke out. Even then why wouldn't my mom or dad before they died not mention anything about my grandparents on both sides?

I wanted to know the same. Everyone in the group was affected by the Great Battle we lost the ones who we cared for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter