Special Update Part 2

Love Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mi Na's POV

Year: 1600

14 years before werewolf attack and 200 year prolonged coma.

Age: 786 years old

"Don't go outside!" yelled mother as I walked out the kitchen towards the living room. There was nothing to do and my brothers and sisters were out of town. Who knows when they would return.

I sighed because mother wouldn't allow me to go outside unless I was with one of the royal guards. I just wanted a moment to myself and be free. Not be locked up in this insanely huge mansion with nothing to do but look out the windows or read the occasional book.

"Your cousins are coming to visit," smiled my mother as she came out of the kitchen as well. "Are they?" I said bored as I sat on the couch. I made sure my dress was neat because I hated it when it could get wrinkled.

"Yes. I just got the message," she held up a rolled up paper with a really delicate lace wrapped around the middle. By the looks of it, it was enchanted so only my mother would be able to open. Not even I could open it.

"Mother..." I said as I thought about how I could convince her to let me go into town.

"Hmm?" she very gracefully sat down on the couch across from I as she crossed her legs very elegantly. My mother possesses such elegance that it could rival that of the Queen of England.

"Do you think that perhaps... that maybe... you could let me go into town... by myself?" I asked

"By yourself? My word... no. Unless you go with a Royal Guard, I will allow you to go to town. It is very dangerous out there. Even now after the great war. We must take extra precaution because there are those we still support the other side," she said.

I've only heard stories of the Great War. Never why it was started or how it happened or how many of our kind were killed. All I know is that it involved all walks of life. Be it humans or the supernatural. Every single last one of us were involved. Of course... I wasn't because I was born 800 years after. Which is a good and bad thing.

Only because my five older siblings have lived through it. But the never.... NEVER ever talk about it. I try so hard to get them to talk but they always change the topic. As if it's something horrible that should just be buried.

I sighed as I leaned further into the couch. I thought long and hard about what my mother side. Even then... people wouldn't recognize me. Or so I thought.

What I heard was that when I was born, it was the talk of the town. Everyone knew of my birth. So many sent gifts in celebration. Others personally came to the mansion to pay a visit. Something about being The One. The Chosen One. I don't know. It's some myth that vampires made up just because they were bored.

Something about me embracing both Light and Dark powers and abilities. Because... my mother is a Dark Vampire and my father a Light Vampire. Which are two rare types vampires. Everyone else are just regular vampires with regular powers. Rumor has it that these two rare vampires were part of the reason the Great War broke out. Because each had too much power and weren't able to control it. Plus Dark hates the Light and vice versa. But my parents proved that to be wrong. They've been together WAY WAY WAY before the Great War. Considering the fact that when the Great War broke out... they were on child number five. My older brother Mi Hoon.

It's really super rare for both Dark and Light Vampires to marry. Let alone have children. So here I am baby number six. Yes six.

But all three boys are light Vampires and all three girls are Dark Vampires. Well... according to the myth or legend or whatever, I'm both. Put two Rare types of Vampires together and you get a Ultra Super Rare Vampire. I'm like one in a trillion. Actually more like... IT DOESN'T HAPPEN. So my very existance is surprising and alarming to the rest of the Supernatural community. Mostly the Werewolf community. Which is probably why my mother wants me to be with the Royal Guard at all times.

So... I guess I have to give her credit for that...

"Fine... I'll go with a Royal Guard. Make that two. I want someone to talk to," I said getting up.

"Alright," smiled my mother as she snapped her fingers and one of the maids came in. She whispered in her ear and the maid went running off.

I walked towards the front entrance and by the time I reached it, I found two Royal Guards waiting for me. I slightly smirked and slipped my shoes on.

"Are you ready My Lady?" asked one. He was rather tall and looked young. "Yes,"

The other opened the door and the sun shined bright. It was quite blinding since not a lot of sunlight streamed into the house.

I walked out behind one of the guards as the other closed the door behind us and was directly behind me.

They escorted me to the awaiting carriage. The driver got off and opened the door for me to get in.

With the help of the guards I climbed and made myself comfortable. Then in came the two guards and the driver closed the door as he went to grab the harness of the horses and I heard him click his tongue as the horses took off and went down the dirt entrance of the mansion.

 

Once we got into town, we were let off in front of the market place. I calmly walked and looked at every booth. The guards were closely following me as they had their hands behind their backs and observed the surrounding.

"What do you think of this?" I asked them as I lifted up a really nice fabric. "That's 100% silk," the seller smiled as she pointed to the blue fabric in my hands.

"My lady... your mother buys from private sellers..." one whispered.

"But I want to know how it is buyng commoner things,"

The other guard rolled his eyes as he shook his heard with a smile at the edges of his lips. "What?"

"Nothing my lady," he bowed his head.

I sighed and set the silk fabric down. "We're having a sell," the lady said. She was not aware of the fact of who I was. Which delighted me.

"I'm sorry..." I said with a saddened face. She sighed as she nodded. We walked away and continued browsing.

"Are you not tired my lady?"

"I'm fine,"

"Are you sure?"

"Well... some water would be nice," I honestly said. "Alright. Wait here," the tall one said as he walked off towards of the venders. "Lets sit and rest a little?" the other asked he pointed to some near by tables and chairs.

We sat down as we waited for the other to return. I looked around as many vampires passed by shopping. This was the only place that Vampires could be at peace. Without humans or other supernatural beings trying to fight us.

As we waited for the other guard to return with water, a rather tall fellow passed by followed by what seemed tobe guards as well.

Must be one of the rich vampires...

He held himself high as he walked with his hands clasped behind his back. He was casually browsing the many booths.

I really wondered who he was, because if he was of high status why haven't I seen him before?

"Do you know who he is?" I asked the guard that was right next to me. "Hmm... not really. But rumor has it that he recently moved into town,"

If he recently moved into town... what would that mean? Suddenly he turned around and looked towards my direction.

He slightly smiled and waved towards me before politely bowing with his fist on his chest before walking off. That really surprised me because did he hear what I was saying?

How did he know that I was the princess?

My thought was cut short as the the tall guard returned two jugs full of water. "Sorry I took so long," he said as he caught his breath.

"Don't worry about it," I replied as he handed me to the water and I happily drank it.

"Did you want to keep walking around?"

"Hmm... no not really. I'm hungry,"

"Alright," one said.

"Come along," the other said. It seemed as if they were close because they seemed to be finishing each others sentences.

Soon we arrived to a small little building and the smell of food cooking was in the air. "This is where we come to relax when we're not on duty. It may not be fit for a princess... but..." one of guards said he rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's alright. I like trying something new," I smiled as the tall guard led the way in, towards a table at the far end.

There were some glances and whispers but I really didn't care. If they recognized me than good, if they didn't than still good.

The tall guard pulled the chair out for me and I sat down as he came around and sat across from me. It was fairly common for our guards to eat the same table as us because we allowed it. Because after we are all still vampires.

After the guards basically shouted what they wanted to eat to the ahjumma that was cooking, it was very awkward at our table. I was starting to grow impatient that this stillness.

"So tell me... what's is your name?" I asked the tall one first.

"Lee Taeyoon-iminda,"

"And you?" I pointed to the one beside me. "Im Soo Ha-iminda,"

"Ahh okay. I felt bad that I didn't know your names," I slightly blushed. "It's alright My Lady,"

"Please... just call Mi Na. It gets boring when everyone calls me 'My Lady' or 'Your Grace'," I said sighing. They chuckled a little.

"Alright. You sound so much like Soo Young," inquired Taeyoon. "Me?" I pointed to myself.

"Yeah,"

"How so?"

Taeyoon shrugged simply. Just then the ahjumma came with the sidedishs and the rest of the food. It actually looked pretty good.

She looked towards my direction and her eyes widen. "My... aren't you the princess?" she gasped.

"Ahh.. N-Ne," I said a little awkwardly.

She smiled widely before bowing and leaving to tend to the rest of her customers.

 

After we ate we went back towards the mansion. It was actually really good that we ate out because it was so different than always having to eat at the mansion and what not.

Once we arrived, Taeyoon lead the way out of the horse-drawn-carriage as he put his hand out for me to grab to help me out.

"We will see you around My lady," Soo Ha said as he bowed deeply followed by Taeyoon.

They both went around the mansion towards the back where the guards stayed. I walked towards the front entrance and went inside.

"Oh your home!" exclaimed my mother as I removed my shoes.

"Ne,"

"We have guests. And your siblings have returned," she smiled happily as she grabbed my hand and pulled towards the large living room.

I sighed as we walked in, more like her dragging me.

"Mi Na I want you to meet Shin Jun Hae. He's recently moved here from the Southern part of the Kingdom. He's a really respected noble," smiled my mother as she spoke pointing towards a rather young man sitting across from my older brother Ye Jun.

He looked up and smiled. I caught my breath because it was the same man that I saw or rather staring at, at the market.

He stood up and bowed de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter