010

Love Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi Na's POV

I had my mouth on Baekhyun's wrist as I drank his blood.

It was delicious. Very sweet and it was so irresistible. I wanted more but I knew that I couldn't drain him of blood. That would be extremly bad.

My entire body felt more relaxed. Even though my legs and arms were being held onto including my torso by Siwon, D.O, Yunho, Max, and Minho.

I honestly didn't know I was that strong.

I finally let go of his wrist. I the two puncture wounds on his wrist and they started to heal immediately. I felt my eyes kind of return back to their normal state.

Minho was the first to leg go of me leg. Soon D.O also let go. Siwon was still holding me down from my shoulders.

"It's okay you can let me go now," I said looking up at him.

My hair tie had snapped since I was struggling so much earlier.

"Are you alright?" asked Baekhyun still looking at me

"Ne. I feel a lot better. I didn't know what become of me," I said honestly. I was embarrassed they witnessed the monster I can be.

"You're not a monster," said Luhan

"Don't read my thoughts. I'm not used to this," I said building a barrier up to keep him out now.

"But if you didn't know that I was telekinetic before how, or why did you keep a barrier up in your mind?" he asked curious and confused.

"I'm just reserved thats all. So I naturally have a barrier but every now and then I let my guard down," I said

He simply nodded. 

I started getting up but I got dizzy.

Baekhyun caught me just in time before I fell back on my .

"You're not alright," he said helping me up.

My brother ran back into the living room breathing heavily.

"I got you thisss," he said holding up a big water cooler.

"From?" I asked looking at him as I leaned on to Baekhyun.

"Uhh... my uhh... secret inventory. I know, I took forever I apologize. Wait a second, you didn't go full vampire mode. What happened?" he asked looking at me

"Uhhhh," is all I managed to say.

To my dismay Tao blurted it out.

"Baekhyun-hyung gave her his blood," he said smiling.

"You snitching jerk!" I said in english.

"He... oh forget it. He didn't mean well," said Kris glaring at Tao in disappointment. 

Tao hides behind Suho this time.

"Mother," he said.

"It's okay, son. It's alright," said Suho petting his hair.

I looked at them bewildered.

"So Baekhyun-ah gave you blood? Nothing off?" he asked eyeing me up and down.

"Nope waeyo?" I asked confused

"Nothing drink this," he said handing me the water cooler full of blood.

I uncapped the water cooler and smelled the fresh blood.

"Oppa. Seriously, who did you get this from?" I asked looking at him suspiciously.

"I uh, have a sercet lab ,I guess you can call it that, and where I keep it, keeps it fresh. Now drink up you need your fill," he said smiling weakly.

I didn't protest anymore and drank half of the blood.

It wasn't as delicious as Baekhyun's but it was good.

I drank a little more until I felt full. My eyes flashing red now and then.

I still had a lot of blood left over, so I decided to give it to Baekhyun since he gave me his blood.

"Here," I said handing him the water cooler.

"No you need it more," he said gently pushed it away

"No. You're depleaded of blood because of me. So drink the rest," I said pushing it back towards him

"Hyung just take it," said Sehun looking at me and then him

Baekhyun sighed and took the cooler out of my hands.

He drank the rest of the blood that I didn't finish.

"Good huh?" said Soo Min wiggling his eye brows.

"Ne," we both said shocking us both.

I started blushing a little.

"Indirect kiss. Score Baekhyun," said Chen

"What?" we both said again.

We looked at each other and then looked away.

What the hell? What's going on?

"I'm going to my room," I said out loud.

"Alright. Good Night sis. Oh by the way the SM Seniors are staying a few nights if you don't mind. Ummm can you show them to their rooms?" said Soo Min looking at me

"WHAT THE HELL! CHA SOO MIN I'M SERIOUSLY GOING TO BITE YOU! But okay. Come on this way," I said glaring at my brother as I walked out the living room

He smiled and stayed with EXO.

I showed Super Junior and SHINee to their rooms. We had a lot of spare rooms for them to stay in.

But we really didn't have enough rooms for each and every one of them to stay in so we decided to have them two to a room.

They were staying on the third floor that I rarely even go to since it's guest rooms.

"Here are the rooms. It's two to a room so choose whatever room you want," I said heading towards the stairs.

"Mi Na-ah? Are you sure you feel the same?" asked Leeteuk

"Ne. Waeyo?" I asked

"Nothing. I was just wondering," he said smiling.

"Um okay?"

"Well goodnight," he walked into one of the rooms followed by Shindong.

I headed downstairs to the second floor to my room.

"I need to talk to you," said a figure in the dark

I adjusted my eye sight to see Luhan.

"What is it?" 

"Can we talk in your room?" he asked

"Uh sure," I said opening the door to my room and closing it behind him as he walked in.

"What is it?" I repeated.

"Why didn't you protest when Baekhyun-ah offered you his blood?" he asked having his back to me

"Why do you care? You would have done the same if you were in my situation," I said walking over to my bed sitting down on the edge.

"True I would, but I would question why that person would do that for me," he said following me with his eyes.

"Why should I? He saved me from turning into the monster that I truely am," I said looking down playing with my feet.

"Why do you keep calling yourself a monster?" he asked gently

"Because I just am," I simply said

--

Luhan's POV

I was seriously wondering why this perfectly amazing girl would call herself a monster.

Why is she like this?

"Why do you keep calling yourself a monster?" I asked gently turning to face her now. She had her head down.

"Because I just am," she said so nonchalantly.

"How so?" I asked

"You don't need to know that," she said sighing and got up again.

She walked over to her balcony and opened the french doors to let the cool noght breeze in.

She walked out and leaned onto the railings. The moon was out and she looked amazingly stunning.

I followed her out and leaned onto the railings as well next to her.

"Why can't I know?" I asked looking out to the horizon. She had a beautful view of the neighboring forest and since her mansion was on a hill I could see the lights of Seoul from here.

"Have you ever heard of the legend?" 

"Which legend?" 

"The one that light and dark will be one?" she asked looking out to the forest.

"Yeah. You're father told us that story when we came by not to long ago," I said honestly. I thought she was going to freak but she did the complete opposite.

"Well since my father told you, no need for me to repeat it right?" she said smiling

"You can tell it your way if you want," I said trying to act cool

"Like I said before I'm the product of Light and Dark. Good and Evill. I don't feel like saying the legend since my father told you. So I can practically do whatever I want. Watch," she said

She raised her hands and all of sudden their was a small fire on the forest ground. Before it grew any larger it was simply put out by water.

"Wow how did you do that?" I said looking at her seeing if she was drained.

But she was perfectly fine.

"Just like that. I control my power and abilities like I want them to. No harm no fool. I don't even get drained of my enegry. I instead get stronger to a point where I'm undefendable," she said smiling

"Seriously?"

"Yup. I can also make something disappear with a just a blink or destory something with a blink as well. Watch,"

She looked at a plant pot and she blinked once and the plant pot was gone. It completely disappeared. With another blink it return. Then with another blick it was in pieces.

"Wow," I said amazing and speechless.

"Yeah. But telekinesis is my strongest ability since I was born with it," she said smiling

"What can you exactly do?" I asked curious if her's was similiar to mine.

"Um, I can read four minds at a time. I can easily mind speak to others without a problem. I have can a four-way conversation actually. I can levatate as you saw earlier. I can also levitate many objects at once. I can also move objects at ease," she said trying to think everything she can do with her ability.

"Seriously? I can just read minds and levitate things," I said lamely

She laughed at me

"I can help you," she said

"Really? You can?" 

"Yup. Tomorrow though I'm tired," she said as she walked back into her room.

I closed the balacony doors and headed out her room.

"Good night," I said as I closed the door behind me.

I walked back to the room I was staying with Chanyeol. I wonder what else she's keeping from me. I mean us.

Walking into the room, Chanyeol was fast asleep. Quietly I went towards the bathroom to shower.

---

Baekhyun's POV

Instead of going to be I layed in my bed thinking about what Soo Min had said.

Light and Dark are one. Yet only one, who is simply Light, will tame the other who is both Light and Dark. Love will conquer all.

That line kept replaying in my mind.

Am I the one who can actually help Mi Na-ah with her powers?

 I kept thinking about it until I finally fell asleep.

The next morning Lay woke me up from my peaceful sleep.

"Wake up," he said shaking me.

"Why? What time is it?" I asked rolling onto my side.

"8:30," he said walking away

"What? Ugh...," I said groaning.

"Get up already. I heard Mi Na-ah made breakfast for us today," he said putting on a shirt

"Really?!" I said jumping out of bed.

"Yeah. What I heard from Ye Eun-Noona is that her cooking is incredible," he said smiling as he walked out the bed room.

I rushed into the bathroom and took a really quick shower. I got dressed and headed downstairs.

I found most of the members already at the breakfast table, except for Sehun, Chanyeol, Kai, and Chen.

I sat down next to Kris and Suho.

I caught glimpses of Mi Na running back and forth from the kitchen to the breakfast area. I didn't want to make it obvious that I was watching her.

"Good morning!" chimed the happy virus.

He was followed by an ever so sleepy Sehun and Kai. Chen was awake but seemed like he didn't like how he was woken up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter