019

Love Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

Seeing Mi Na collapse like that made me think that she was in extreme shock. I tried to rush over to her but Baekhyun and Chanyeol beat me to it.

"MI NA!" screamed Baekhyun as he caught her just before she hit the hard ground. The other guys rushed to her side.

I went ahead to start the car and rush her home.

"Let's get her in the SUV quick," said Suho as he went over to the car and opened the back door.

Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Tao helped carry her.

"She's not heavy," said Tao rather surprised.

"You thought she'd be heavy?!" shrieked Lay 

Tao shrugged.

Baekhyun got into the back first and Chanyeol and Tao helped to carefully put Mi Na's unconsicious self in the care.

"I guess am driving," I said jumping into the drivers seat.

Suho got in the passenger seat next to me.

The others rushed to the second car.

I backed out the parking lot and floored it towards the street.

On the way back to Mi Na's house, Suho decided to call SooYoung since he was closer to her.

"Oh, um SooYoung-ah, Mi Na-ah, she uh.. " Suho started to get emotional 

"She, collasped," he finished teary.

I heard her shocked gasped on the other end.

"We're on our way home," Suho said even though it was obvious he didn't know what to say.

Suho hang up.

"What she say?" I asked as I stopped at a red light.

"She understood and is gathering everyone to be ready for our arrival," he said sighing

I looked through the rear-view mirror to see Baekhyun softly creasing Mi Na's face.

I would be a fool if I said I didn't see the connection that they obviously had as soulmates.

I floored it as the light turned green. In no time we made it to the Cha Mansion.

 

SooYoung and everyone else including the maids and butlers were waiting for our arrival.

I came to stop and unlocked the doors.

 

SooYoung was the first to open the back door. Ye Jun with the help of Baekhyun pulled Mi Na out of the car and carried her to her room.

All of us got out and followed. I left the keys with one of the butlers.

I rushed in following them to Mi Na's room.

But we were all pushed aside by I guess a body guard.

"Sorry no one else permitted in her room," said one that looked very buff.

"But we were with her!" exclaimed Tao trying to push his through. But the body guards blocked his way.

"No one is permitted," repeated another one.

"What about me?" asked Baekhyun

"Sorry even you are not permitted into her room. This is a family matter. It is better for you all to wait downstairs or in your rooms," said the first body guard.

"Alright," said Suho guiding us to our room.

We all went to Suho's room. We all sat on the floor. We were all quiet.

"Sooo, what now?" said Sehun looking around.

"I don't know I guess we're going to have to wait," said Kris sitting down on the edge on the bed.

I tried tapping into Mi Na's mind but like always her mind was blocked. Everyone's minds around her were blocked off. The only ones that I could read were my own bandmates.

"I can't read anything," I said sighing

"Nothing? Nothing at all?" questioned Kai

I simply shook my head.

"Man this is so messed up. Why did her ex fiancée decide to show up now?" asked Minseok

"I don't know,"

"Is he vampire or Fallen Angel? Or like Jaejoong-shi that is a hybird?" asked Sehun with concern written all over his face.

"He must be a fallen angel, because I didn't notice any vampire vibes on him," I said

"But how could have fooled Mi Na-ah and her family?" questioned Lay

"I don't know," 

We just stayed there no one talked at all.

---

SooYoung's POV

We rushed Mi Na to her room. We ordered all available body guards to guard the house and my little sisters room.

"Mom, what are we going to do about Joon Ki?" asked Ye Eun obviously agitated.

"I don't know. In time honey. But first it's about your sister," answered mother with the most calmest expression possible. But I knew that inside my mother was crumbling.

I was so worried about my sister that I didn't even notice that EXO came by until one of the guards came in.

"Soo Young-sshi EXO came by and I told them that they were not permitted. Is that alright?" asked Do Hyeon

"Yeah that's fine for now," I answered

He quietly walked out and left us alone.

"Did you call Mi Na's doctor?" asked Mi Hoon 

I looked at Mi Hoon surprised. He was never really concerned about her up until now.

"Uh... ne. He said he was on his way,"

Like on cue Dr. Shan walked in.

"Good Afternoon everyone. I hear Mi Na is in a state of shock?" he asked smiling at us like always.

"Ne," answered my father quietly.

"Well people, leave all this grief to the side because its not doing any of us any good alright?" 

I smiled a little because no matter what he was able to lift up our spirits.

"Now thats what I'm talking about Soo Young-sshi,"

He quickly got to work.

"Well Mi Na-ah well be just fine. She is just shocked and well time to rest," he said getting up.

"That's it?" asked my mother.

"Yup. I know it is shocking to see your ex fiancée that supposed to be dead ... alive. I will stay at the house to see her recover," he said

"Thank you Dr. Shan," sayed my father gripping my mothers hand.

"If you all want you can all go out to get fresh air. I will stay here and watch over her," he smiled reassuring us.

"Alright. Lets go kids," said my father leading the way.

I took one last look at my beloved sister and walked out her room along side Soo Min.

 

 

SooYoung's POV

I walked out the room with SooMin.

We both decided to hide out to the garden to relax and think over things. Erik took Ye Eun out to the Han River. Ye Jun quietly went to his room. Mi Hoon decided to head to the game room. Sarah went ahead and went out to think on her own.

"Soo Young, you think Mi Na will be alright?" asked SooMin as we made our way out to the garden.

"I don't know," 

"It's Thanksgiving break and Mi Na is like this," sighed Soo Min

Mi Na is our favorite sibling. Mi Hoon is Ye Jun's and Ye Eun's favorite. But that doesn't mean we don't like the other. We all love each other equally. But Soo Min and I took a liking to Mi Na when she was born, and vice versa. 

It's only expected when there are a lot siblings. 

We walked out to the fall weather. It was cloudy and a bit cold not to unbearable.

We sat on lounge chairs looking out to the forest.

"So what should we do for Mi Na? Should we go after Joon Ki?"

"I think that would be a bad idea," I said 

"Waeyo?" responded Soo Min shocked.

"Because what if he really is a Fallen Angel? Or worse a hybrid like Jaejoong?" I said trying to reason with my brother.

"Alright you have a point,"

"I didn't think you guys would be out here," said Baekhyun along with a few EXO members as well.

"Neither did we," answered Soo Min

"How's Mi Na?" asked Chanyeol

Baekhyun nudged him gently.

I smirked at his oh-so-obvious jealously.

"She's doing fine. Dr. Shan is with her right now," I said smiling trying to reassure him.

"Dr. Shan?" asked Tao

He was pretty cute. But so totally not my type.

"Her personal doctor," said Soo Min

"Sit you guys. I don't like looking up at people," I said 

They obeyed and all of the sat down.

"But she'll be alright then?" asked Luhan who was also cute for his age. He looked like a grown baby. But also not my type. None of the members of EXO were my type. I personally took a liking to Super Junior. Or rather a practicular member. Who's name should remain untold.

"Who?" asked Luhan

"Who what?" I asked looking at him confused. Soo Min along with the others were bewildered.

"Who is it?" 

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said 

"Who's name should remain untold?" he said smirking

"Y-You beast! You read my mind!" I said shocked.

"First of all, I'm not a beast. I'm a vampire. Second of course. You're mind was wide open. Third, who is it in Super Junior that you like?" He said smirking.

"Y-YA! Don't disrespect your Noona!" I yelled.

"Ohhh, you like someone in Super Junior? Tell us Noona!" beamed Tao

"TELL US!" all of them said.

I turned a bright red. Soo Min was smirking like a mad man.

"Hyung do you know?" asked Chanyeol

"I do. But I can't kiss and tell. Or I'll turn up dead," he said looking at me

"You two kissed!?" Tao said in shocked

"Oh HELL no! It's just a phrase!" I said shriking now.

"Sooo who?" pressed Luhan

"You're not going to let this go are you?" I asked

"Nope,"

I sighed

---

Kris's POV

I decided to stay in my room along with Suho. I heard that few of the members were going outside to get fresh air.

"So I guess this whole situation is affecting all of us," sighed Suho who was looking out the window.

"I suppose," 

"What do you thing Hyung?" 

"I don't know what to think. I don't know much about her ex finacée to say anything," I said looking at the ceiling.

"You're right. But I want to help out as best as I can," 

"I know. We all do. But in times like this we're powerless," 

"How so?" asked Suho looking at me

"We don't know much about the Cha Family to be to help them out,"

Suho remained quiet. I decided to change the subject.

"So Suho-ah, when is the remodelation at your house going to finished?" 

"By the time of our comeback. Lee Soo Man wants to use the front as part as the music video," 

"Really?" 

"Yeah. It didn't change much expect for a newer fountain. The inside is completly changed. Just the way my mother originally wanted it," said Suho looking down at his hands.

"What do you mean originally?" I asked. I never heard much about his mother, but from what I was told from my parents is that she was beautiful. She was wanted by all vampires males. Young or old. Married or not. Children or no children. Men wanted her regardless.

"She had the designed the original house herself, but due to my father's wishes she changed the floor plan. She showed me the floor plan she wanted at first. It was amazing of how she did it. It looked so much better than what she did for my father. But she told me that my father was a simple man. So she designed it like him. Whereas she designed the other one like her. It has six rooms each room has its own bathroom. A lounge room, Game Room, a very large kitchen, a garage which I add on, two living rooms one downstairs and one upstairs. Almost like this house except a little smaller,"

I was amazed. His mother must have been a wonderful person. But from what I heard she had died about two years before the Great War.

"Whatever happened to your mother?" 

"I-I don't know. I heard she was attacked by a group of werewolves. I also heard she had a sudden heart attack. I don't know. I even heard someone say she was murdered. I honestly wanted to find out, but then the Great War broke out and then we had to go into hiding afterwards,"

"What I don't understand is that we've known each other so long before the Great War, how come I never met your mother?" I asked 

"She didn't like being around people. Especially my friends. In fear --,"

Just then Minseok burst into the room.

"Suho-ah! Kris-ah! M-Mi Na! She's awake!" he gasped for air.

"WHAT? But-"

He cut me off.

"Come now!" he said running away now. Towards her room.

Suho and I looked at each other and quickly followed Minseok to Mi Na's room.

Most of the members were already there. Along with her siblings.

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter