016

Love Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AISH! Where the HELL is she!" yelled the male voice. I chuckled a little. I wanted to saw something but I didn't want to scare him out of his pants, which would be a really funny scene to witness.

I continued to hear the rustling as he continued to do circles.

"I know I already past by here! AISH!" he whinned. I chuckled even more. I didn't want to be noticed by him just yet.

He left and I relaxed a little more now. But then after 2 minutes he came back.

"AISH! Why is it that I keep ending up here!" he whinned.

"What are you talking about?" asked another familiar male voice.

"Why are you following me?!" yelled the first male.

"I'm not following you. You're just making a lot of noise, which will help Chen-ah to find you quickly," said the second male nonchantely.

"Oh shut-" 

"Shhhh..." All of a sudden they were quiet. They seemed to have moved to higher ground.

"I know I heard something," said what sounded like Chen. I went deeper under the tree. The fallen tree was actually covered on the other side by earth. So it was like a mini cave made up of wood and dirt with the protection of the vines.

"I must be hearing things," said Chen as he walked away in the opposite direction that he came.

After 3 minutes, this round was over. There was a signal for everyone to come out of their hiding spots and gather at the clearing once more. I let the two males go first not wanting them to find my hiding spot.

I waited a little longer before I decided it was safe to go out. I ran towards the clearing easily. Dodging all possible obstables. I was fast but not as fast as Ye Jun. His agility was much more better than my own.

I made it to the clearing in no time.

Everyone seemed to have already gathered at the clearing.

"What took you so long?" asked Soo Min worried.

"Nothing. I was enjoyinig the beautiful night," I said shrugging as I crossed my arms.

"Well anyways, those to my right are the ones caught, and the ones to my left are the ones who were still in hiding," pointed Larry.

I saw that the majority of Leeteuk's team was caught. I chuckled a little finding that Mi Hoon was caught. Which to me was not really a surprise since he can never find the right hiding spots.

The only ones who didn't get caught in Leeteuk's team was Ye Jun, which is not surprising either, and Siwon. The sad part was that Leeteuk was caught himself.

"Well since the leader of Team West has been caught. He must be next one. Team West you must go towards the East first," said Larry sounding so much like an announcer.

Leeteuk kept his head low, embarrassed.

"Hyung! I can't believe you were caught," laughed Donghae along with Sungmin. To my surprise no one in my team was caught including the four lombaxes that joined our team.

"Chen, did you even go to Team North's territory in the 10 minutes?" asked Larry

Chen nodded his head. 

"But then how did you not even find one?" asked Larry confused.

"We're just that good," smiled Sarah.

Chanyeol puffed out his chest along with Jonghyun and they chest pumped. I laughed at the two childish males. Baekhyun tried calming down Chanyeol. I wondered how an eye-liner obsessed guy got along with a Happy Virus. Things were so strange.

Luhan was just standing there. While Donghae and Sungmin were still laughing at their unfortunate leader.

"Alright. Alright. Next round will commence in 5 seconds!" yelled Larry. Everyone gathered into their respective spots to start.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1! GO! GO! GO!" screamed Larry.

Leeteuk started counting as soon as we all started running. I made sure no one was following before I took off towards my hiding spot again.

I was mid-way to my hiding spot when I heard some rustling. I slowed a little.

"Where are you going?" asked Sarah. Coming out of the heavy brush.

"Somewhere. Don't you even dare follow me," I said 

"Why would I follow you?" asked Sarah 

"Just because," I said

"Oh because of your hiding spot? I know. Remember you showed me a while back," she said smiling. 

I did remember showing now. I smiled.

"Don't tell anyone. Not even the guys on our team," I said quietly.

"I know. Okay. My mouth is zipped!" she said making the gesture of zipping her lips and throwing away her key.

She waved and went another way. I looked around, and continued towards the fallen tree.

Once getting there, I crawled underneath it and settled myself. I had made a make-shift bed and pillow from the leaves and vines.

After 2 minutes into the game, sure enough those two familiar males come around the tree.

"Why do you keep following me!" whined the first one.

"Because you're acting suspicious!" responded the second one.

"So?"

"I want to know," said the second one.

"LUHAN! Leave me alone!" whined the first male.

"BE QUIET!" hissed Luhan. I chuckled. I knew it was them the whole time. 

I looked out and saw that they had thier backs towards me. I decided to pull a trick on them. I crawled out of the tree cave and climbed the tree quietly. Hoping they wouldn't see or hear me. I crawled to the top, and purposely fell on the side making sure I made a loud "OFFPH" sound.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!" whisper yelled Baekhyun.

"I-I don't know," stuttered Luhan.

"Go see! You're the brave one!" said Baekhyun 

I want to laugh so hard. I quickly moved out of the spot and went up the nearest tree. 

"There's nothing here!" said Luhan going back around the tree towards Baekhyun. 

"Are you sure? Can you read their minds?" asked Baekhyun.

Luhan went quiet for a second. I made sure to block out my mind.

"No," said Luhan finally. I made a rustling noise in the tree by accident.

"W-What was that?" asked Baekhyun sounding scared.

They both looked up. I jumping to the neighboring tree.

"It's moving!" whined Baekhyun clinging to Luhan.

--

Luhan's POV

Whatever it was, it seemed to be moving really fast.

Baekhyun was clinging to my shirt like his life depended on it.

I followed whatever it was, but it suddenly disappeared.

"It's gone," I whispered to Baekhyun

Baekhyun let go and cleared his throat.

"What are you talking about?" he said turning away.

I tried hard to surpress my laughter.

"What's gone?" asked a female voice behind me. I turned around quickly ready to attack. Baekhyun jumped back and got into postion.

I didn't recongize the figure at first because it was pitch black and she looked like a silhouette in the darkness.

She was blending into the surroundings so well.

"I don't think you guys will attack me anyway," she said chuckling.

"Oh yeah?" I asked smirking a little.

"Yup. Know why?" she asked smiling her fangs showing and her eyes red.

"Why?" asked Baekhyun.

"Because it's me you idiots. You can't even recongize your own team leader? Like seriously. Jeez," said Mi Na stepping out of the shadows.

"What?!" said Baekhyun looking defended.

I relaxed. "It was you the whole time?" I asked questionly.

"Yup," she said smirking.

She walked over to us now.

"Where were you?" asked Baekhyun like a father would ask his daughter when she gets home late.

"Umm around," 

"Where around?"

"Jeez are you my father? He doesn't even ask me this kind of stuff," she huffed and sat on a large boulder.

Baekhyun sighed and apologized.

"Sorry," he said shyly.

"Whatever. We have to hide. I think Leeteuk is on his way," she said looking around

"How do you know?" I asked

"I can sense it," she said getting up and walked over to a extremly large fallen tree.

"I can't believe I'm doing this, but come on. You don't want to be caught by him do you?" she asked walking down into what looked like a whole under the tree.

"Alright," both Baekhyun and I said. We glared at each for a second before we followed her down.

She crawled into underneath. I stared at her.

"Are you coming or what?" she asked obviously annoyed.

"Yeah yeah," I said getting on my hands and knees and followed after her.

All three of us barely fit underneath the tree.

"You guys should feel honered to be in here," said Mi Na. going futher under the tree allowing space for me and Baekhyun.

"Waeyo?" I asked

"Because no one expect for Sarah knows about my hide out," she said 

"This is your hide out?" asked Baekhyun

Mi Na nodded.

So this is were she was the entire time.

Soon after the whisles sounded. Signaling that the 2nd round was over.

I crawled out first, then Baekhyun, and soon after Mi Na.

"Let's go," she said walking towards the clearing.

We didn't use our agility because we were a bit tired.

"So who wants to do a 3rd round before we do annoucements?" asked Larry as soon as we arrived.

"I'm tired," said Max leaning onto Yunho.

Everyone else nodded.

"Alright. So this game is over. The winners are Team North. No one was caught once again. The losing team is Team South," announced Larry

I heard some grumbling from the losing members.

"So Team North what do you want to do to Team South?" asked Larry

Mi Na quickly spoke up.

"Slaves," she said simply smiling. Kris looked at us bewildered.

"Alright then. Team South will be slaves for Team North for how long?"

"Umm two weeks," I smiled D.O looked extremly shocked.

"Whyyy?" whined Taemin

"Because we said so," said Donghae smiling.

"Well someone is going to carry me back to the house," smirked Mi Na.

Her brothers and sisters didn't look surprised at all.

"Good Luck guys. She is going to take you to hell and back. Being her slave is not easy," said Soo Min sounding like he knew first hand.

"I'll carry her," volunteered Kris.

I looked at him crazy. But I knew I couldn't say anything.

I looked over to Suho and he looked a little disappointed at first.

"Well good night guys. We're heading back," said Larry followed by the rest of the lombaxes.

"Wait what about the four lombaxes that are part of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter