004

Love Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking with Suho and Xiumin with our arms linked wasn't such a bad thing. I kind of liked it; they were so funny. The both of them were making me laugh the whole way to the food court. Behind us, the rest of the members were walking quietly pouting and whining.

"Give us a turn!" Kai whined as he walked beside Suho.

"Please?" Tao asked walking alongside Xiumin.

"Give us some time," Suho said sticking out his tongue.

"That's my thing!" Sehun said pouting even more than he was before. I didn't what the problem was, I mean sure they wanted to hang out with me but I was only one person and they were 12 so...

Chanyeol ran ahead of us and stopped right in front of me. Shocking me as I skitted to a halt while Suho and Xiumin looked at the younger member wondering why he would do such a thing.

"Sorry, you guys," Chanyeol smiled shyly.

"For wha-" I was cut off as Chanyeol yanked my arm and pulled me with him running away with me towards the food court.

"Chanyeol! COME BACK!" yelled the members as they followed behind.

Once we reached the food court, both of us were out of breath but we still managed to laugh. We quickly got into line and slowly, we grabbed the food that we wanted and Chanyeol ended up paying for the both of us. Which I was grateful towards, even though he didn't have to do such a thing.

We went towards the back of the food court and saved a spot for the other eleven members, with him sitting across from me.

"Sorry about that Mi Na," Chanyeol said smiling as he took a bite of his food.

"No worries," I said smiling back. Although I was curious as to why he did such a thing when he could have just asked,
but I guess everyone has their own reasons.

"I don't know if you know but I'm known as the happy virus if you haven't noticed," he said jumping in his seat.

"Really?" I asked raising an eyebrow as I smirked.

"Yup. My partner in crime is Baekhyun, but he is obsessed with eye-liner," he said leaning a little bit forward, causing me to laugh.

Although I didn't know why he was telling me these things out of the blue. I thought it was a little strange but I just went with the flow.

"Baekhyun? Eye-liner?" I said laughing even more.

"You don't believe me? Haven't you noticed the eye-liner?" he asked shocked.

"Well, now come to think of it, that's what it was? Wow. I couldn't tell," I said kind of shocked. I would have never imagined that a guy would be obsessed with eye-liner, but hey we can't judge a book by its cover.

"Well now you know," he said as he shrugged before continuing to eat his meal.

The both of us continued to eat and talk while we waited for the rest to catch up.

 

Soon after the other members came to sit down, glaring at Chanyeol in the process. He smiled and shrugged.

Baekhyun sat next to him, while Luhan sat on the other side of Chanyeol as Sehun sat next to Luhan. Kai and Tao got to sit on either side of me, which I don't know how they managed to do that without a fight.

"Why did you run away with Mi Na, Chanyeol?" Chen asked sounding slightly annoyed.

"Because I wanted to talk to her alone," he said winking at me, causing me to laugh even more. 

"What did you guys talk about exactly?" Kris asked eyeing the both of us.

"Nothing really," I said looking at Baekhyun who looked at me confused.

"I know!" Tao said earning himself a few glances from the members.

"What is it?" Lay asked confused.

"Eyeliner," he simply said as I started to choke on my food. I didn't think he was going to say that but the fact that me and Chanyeol talked about it and then Tao somehow knew exactly what we talked about was shocking.

Kai gently started patting me on the back as I reached from some napkins. This was so embarrassing and I honestly just wanted to disappear at the moment.

"Are you alright?" D.O and Suho both got up and coming over to me. Handing my a glass of water and more napkins.

Taking both the water and napkins, I was trying my best to calm down, but my throat wasn't having it.

"Oh no. The moms are concerned. This isn't good," Luhan said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

Suho started patting me gently on the back as well. I already knew my face was red as a tomato which really made me want to disappear.

"You should be more careful," Kuyngsoo said with his eyes wide with concern.

I drank some water as I started to calm down. More than anything I was a little more embarrassed than I was shocked. Tao really caught me off guard by his response. How in the world was he able to even guess that correctly?

"I'm okay," I said trying to breathe.

"Are you sure?" Suho asked leaning down.

"Yes," I said trying to pull a smile to convince him. He looked at me but then nodded. Shrugging, both Suho and Kyungsoo went back to their seats.

"Tao. How did you know?" I said looking at him.

"You looked at him as you said 'Nothing Really' then I realized it had to do with eyeliner," shrugged Tao as he grinned.

"You are jerk face," I said under my breath in English.

"He means well," said Kris making everyone confused.

I gapped at him. "Not you too!" pouting as I crossed my arms across my chest. The guys simply chuckle.

"You're so cute!" said Chanyeol leaning forward and ruffling my hair as he smiled.

I blinked at him shocked. Never in my life have I been simply called 'cute'. It has always been everything but cute. I've been called y, beautiful, beauty and I even earned myself the nicknames Aphrodite or Venus. Guys never knowing which one to call me since they confused Greek Mythology with Roman.

"Y-You, just called me cute?" I said staring at him with my arms crossed and using my left index finger to point at him.

"Why? Are you not?" he said as his expression changed from happy to disbelieve.

"No! It's not that it's just that well..." just then a what appeared to a fangirl came up to the table.

"You guys are EXO right?! I can't believe this! C-Can I have your autographs!? Better yet can I get a photo with you guys?" she said smiling as she looked around the table at all twelve guys. Each of the guys looked at each other as if in discomfort. I could totally sense it and not because I have that ability but because it was just so obvious.

From what I could tell was that she just turned 20 and it's her first year here. She's also a little bit on the chubby side. Not completely, though. By just her scent, I could tell she was human. As I glanced at her, I could hear her blood pumping in her veins. Which made me realized I was hungry for fresh blood but I had to hold back. I couldn't go full vampire in the middle of the cafeteria.

I kept it under control even though I really wanted to rip her heart out, literally. I just sat there in a daze trying to control my inner cravings.

"Who is she? Why are you guys with her? Is she one of your girlfriends?" asked the girl her voice now high pitched. I could sense fear but also anger.

"She's just a close friend of ours," Tao answered as he smiled at me. I smiled back as best as I could.

"Are you sure?" she asked glaring at me.

"Sure. Now if you don't mind?" said Luhan sounding very annoyed and irritated.

"But I want-"

I cut her off this time.

"There is a fine line between wanting and having. You simply can not have otherwise you won't know what's coming for you. You shouldn't pester people and bother people who clearly don't want to do something that you are forcing them to do. And I can't believe you don't who I am and what I can do. I don't care if you care. Actually, I could give a two damn rats . But you should at least have some knowledge about me. Ask anyone at this school Understand? So you should be on your way," I said smirking a little.

Glaring at me, she opened to talk but before she could, I stopped her.

"Don't you even dare to talk back. Now leave," I said harsher.

She closed and left.

I wanted to rip her to shreds to show her a lesson. To not mess with someone like me. If only she knew, she wouldn't have a chance. Glancing over, the guys had their mouths open in shock.

"What? I was getting annoyed," I simply said shrugging.

"Wow you really do speak your mind," Chen said.

"Yeah. But sometimes it gets me in trouble," I said shyly playing with my fingers in my lap.

"How so?" asked Kai looking at me.

"I just get in a lot of trouble. I can't really tell you," I said looking down embarrassed. Remembering when I had gone to high school. I would speak up when no one would and in the end I was always getting picked on until my mom and sisters did something about it. I was an innocent "young" girl. But in reality, I was hiding my real personality when I was around a lot of people afraid I was exposing my true self. But now I learned how to control myself and still be able to show my personality which is being independent and being able to speak my mind with pride.

I glanced up again to see the guys gawking at me.

"Never in my life would I have thought Mi Na would be shy about something. I think we have found your weakness," Chen said smirking happily.

"Shut up!" I said balling up a napkin and throwing it at him. It hit his forehead and he pretended to be hurt by it. Everyone busted out laughing as Chen continued to pretend that his pride was hurt.

"HEY!" he semi-yelled teasingly.

"What?" I shrugged nonchalantly as I pulled off some of my aegyo.

"D-Don't d-do that a-again. Okay?" he said stuttering as he tried looking away.

"Your aegyo is killer," Chanyeol said blushing.

Baekhyun just nudged him. He looked rather annoyed. I was so surprised he didn't say much.

"So anyway, what about eyeliner?" said Kris looking at me and Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looked at me and then looked away grinning like a fool.

Wow. This guy really is the happy virus.

"Uh well, Chanyeol told me that Baekhyun is well obsessed with eyeliner and I didn't believe him at first but then I saw eyeliner on him so I was in utter disbelieve," I said looking at all of them nervous.

"Yeah. Baekhyun has an obsession with eyeliner. Maybe you could teach him more," Chen said laughing as Baekhyun just glared at him.

 

Soon after the two hours of lunch flew by so quick. We were laughing and teasing each other.

Who knew I would actually have a perfect time with twelve humans, well who I suppose are human, I still need to figure out if they are, boys.

After we left the food court all thirteen of us walked back towards the Fine Arts Buildings.

"So this is your first year here at Korea National University of Arts?" I asked

"Yes. We transferred in from a private University outsi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter