009

Love Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I finished meditating and decided to head downstairs.

They were chatting away. I walked silently towards the kitchen to get a bottle of blood wine.

I walked back towards the living room where they were laughing and obviously catching up.

I knew then I was right. And that it took me until now to figure it out.

I silently leaned onto the archway and listened.

"Remember when we used to always play outside in your backyard? It was so much fun. But then the battle broke out and we all had to go into hiding," said Max sounding sad towards the end.

So they must around the age of Soo MIn and Soo Young.

I continued listening.

I drank some of the blood wine. I loved the after taste because it tasted like blood.

"Soo Min-Oppa," I said walking into the room making my presence known.

"Hmm?" he smiled happily to me.

Why didn't you tell me?

I said mind speaking to him.

He couldn't read my thoughts but one thing is that he learned to mind speak just for me.

Tell you what?

He was obviously confused. Everyone looked at us weird.

You know what! You kept it from me! I can't believe any of you! As to why you kept something so important from me! I'm not stupid! Sure it took me a while to figure it out but now I know! NOW TELL ME!

I was getting really angry now. He knew exactly what I was talking about but he wanted to act dumb.

"What is it Mi Na-ah?" he asked sighing.

"You knew exactly what it is! NOW TELL ME!" I said almost crushing the bottle.

"Tell you what?"

"You know,"

"No I don't know,"

"What is she talking about?" asked Siwon

I laughed half-heartly.

"You guys really want to play dumb with me right now!?" I asked my anger getting the best of me.

I drank some of the blood wine. It was now half way. I thought it wasn't going to last for long.

"No. We just don't know what you're talking about. You just randomly burst," said Minseok making that 'poohh' sound as he did the hand gesture for exploding.

"Wow. Just wow. You guys really want to treat me like a child who doesn't know anything!??!" I said now crushing the bottle in my right hand. The contents flew everywhere splashing the people nearest to it.

I wasn't effected by it though. I didn't even blink.

--

Baekhyun's POV

We were laughing and having a good time catching up on the old time before the Great Battle broke out.

"So you think Mi Na-ah might figure out any time soon?" asked Kris

"I doubt it only if you disguise yourself's well enough. I mean up until now she probably think's your humans," said Soo Min

"You think so? But she's supposed to be really strong even for her age," said Leeteuk

"She is. But since we have lived longer than her we have more experience and we are stronger than her by default," he said

"Okay then," 

"So," started Sangmin

"Remember when we used to always play outside in your backyard? It was so much fun. But then the battle broke out and we all had to go into hiding," said Max sounding sad towards the end.

I really didn't share as much memories with the Cha family like my seniors, but I was familiar with them at least.

"Yeah I remember. That was so much fun. But then someone would be a bum," laughed Soo MIn as Donghae blushed

"YAH! That was only because I wanted to do something else," he defended himself

"Whatever," said Soo Min laughing more. I chuckled a little along with the rest of EXO.

"Soo Min-Oppa," said Mi Na walking into the room. 

I looked at her. She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail.

She looked so beautiful even like that.

She just stared at Soo Min. We didn't know what was going on. Until Soo Min spoke.

"What is it Mi Na-ah?" he asked sighing.

"You knew exactly what it is! NOW TELL ME!" she said as she cluched the bottle she was holding tight.

"Tell you what?" he asked. 

"You know,"

"No I don't know,"

"What is she talking about?" asked Siwon

She laughed half-heartly. Making me kind of scared of her now.

I should remember that I should never get her upset.

"You guys really want to play dumb with me right now!?" she asked her anger obviously showing.

She drank whatever was in the bottle. It smelled like wine laced with blood. My mouth started watering.

"No. We just don't know what you're talking about. You just randomly burst," said Minseok making that 'poohh' sound as he did the hand gesture for exploding.

"Wow. Just wow. You guys really want to treat me like a child who doesn't know anything!??!" she said now crushing the bottle in her right hand. The contents flew everywhere splashing the people nearest to it.

I was one of the unfortunate ones.

"What is this?" asked Kris who was also one who got splashed with it.

"Wine," she said simply.

She smirked.

I really didn't know what she was up to now.

"Now Oppa. Would you answer me. Is it true?" she said

"I can't say,"

"Tell me. Or I'll do it myself now," she said firmly

"You wouldn't"

"I would. You know well enough I would,"

"Don't"

"Why not," she asked

I really didn't know what she was up to or what she was talking about.

"Lu. Can you read her mind?" I whispered.

"Nope I'm blocked,"

"I heard that," she said turning to face us.

"H-Heard what?" asked Luhan as he wiped the wine off his face.

"If he could read my mind. He obviously can't because I have him blocked out. And I now know it was you who saw my past," she said pointing to Luhan

"I-I don't know w-what your talking about," stuttered Luhan

"Oh please. Don't act dumb," she said sitting down on the floor now.

"Fine. It was me," said Luhan giving up

"LUHAN!" yelled Leeteuk

"I know. You know. Big deal," she said shrugging

"Know what? Tell us," said Leeteuk

"You all are... V-Vampire," said Mi Na forcing out the last word.

She found out!!! What are we going to do.

"How did you find out?" asked Kris

"So it's true!" said Mi Na smiling

"Yah! You tricked us?" I asked

"Nope. Not all at," she said smiling

"So. Now I don't have to worry. Cool. So I know Luhan can read minds. What can the rest of you guys do?" she asked looking at the rest of us.

 

 

Mi Na's POV

I was sitting on the floor, with my legs crossed and faced the all the guys in the room. I didn't even know how many guys there were. 

My back was to the fireplace that was burning.  It's gentle warmth heating my back.

I looked at all the guys in the room. Anticipating their answer.

"Wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter