020

Love Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SooYoung's POV

I knew what Ye Jun was up to. Ever since Mi na woke up from her 200 year coma, he has wanted to tell her everything. But our parents refused to tell her. I wanted to tell her myself but I didn't want to get into trouble.

Ye Jun sighed. Max and Yunho grew more and more uncomfortable by the second. They shouldn't be, but for some reason they were.

"Mi Na, Max and Yunho are your guardians. They have always protected you since you were born. You might have not noticed it but they always had a protective eye on you. After you woke up, they kept a closer look on you. Even now that they have tight schedules, they always managed to look after you," said Ye Jun

"Really?" she asked looking towards the pair who smiled weakly when she looked at them.

"Ne," said Max

Even though Yunho is her guardian, he liked her for a while but he knew better but like any guy he can't help it.

I breathed a sigh of relief. We got over a one hurdle. A lot more to jump.

Baekhyun seemed to have relaxed. He seemed to have prepared himself for the worst.

"Wait so what is the name of my... son?" said Mi Na carefully.

"Myung Dae. Shin Myung Dae," I answered.

"Shin Myung Dae?" she asked analyzing the name

"Yup," said Mi Hoon.

She simply nodded.

"So what about this winter ball coming up? I thought what was one of the topics?" said Mi Na smoothly changing the serious topic.

I chuckled a little.

"The Winter Formal ball will be like always. Only this time you will have your Soulmate, Baekhyun," said father.

I wish I could find my soulmate.

Only in time. Plus I believe you have but you don't realize it yet or don't want to.

Someone was talking to me telepathicly. I knew automatically it was Luhan.

Stop reading my thoughts

Like I said. You're wide open. I know who it is.

Who? What?

I know who's your soulmate.

Don't play around.

I do. But I'm not telling you.

I blocked him out now. I didn't want to hear anymore of it.

What's wrong sis?

Nothing. Don't worry about.

I was mad how Mi Na quickly got into my head even though I blocked it.

 

After discussing more about the Winter Formal Ball. Many of the members left. The others stayed.

"When are you guys leaving?" I asked

"In two weeks," answered Suho.

"Really?"

"Ne. Do you really want us gone?" asked Tao 

"It's not that. I just wanted to know. I grew used to having you guys here," I said smiling. I meant what I said

--

Mi Na's POV

I was still in a state of shock. I didn't know how to process all of what I was told. First I had a husband and a child, second both Yunho and Max are my guardians. What's next? That I'm actually adopted? 

I went to my room to think a little.

I the radio and VIXX's Voodoo came on.

"What are they?" I asked out loud.

"They're vampires. Many thought they were fallen angels due to the wings. But its just part of the music video," 

I turned around to find Luhan at my door.

"Why did you follow me? You know Baekhyun's the jealous type," I said sitting down on my bed.

"But you guys aren't officially together," said Luhan as he sat down at my desk.

"But it will be at the Winter Ball," I said

"Maybe," 

"What do you mean?"

"You remember a few weeks ago when I took you to your room to tell you something but then Baekhyun came in?" he asked

"Ne," I nodded remembering vividly that day.

"Well what I wanted to say was that ..." he paused a little

I understood where he was going.

"I like you," he finally said.

I looked at him. At first I liked him but I liked Baekhyun more even before I found out he's my soulmate.

"Oppa... I-"

"Don't say anything. I already know what your going to say. Kris, Chanyeol and Lay may come in to tell you the same. You already rejected Suho. Might as well reject everyone else," he said getting up.

"Wait," I said getting up and hugging him from behind. I didn't even know what I was doing.

"Kris, Chanyeol and Lay-Oppa are my oppas. I honestly did think you're cute, but I like Baekhyun-Oppa more. I want us to be good friends. Like we have been since the start. I feel that we have a deeper connection. You seem familiar to me. Not now. But before I went into a coma. But you never wanted to tell me and acted like I was born 200 years ago," I said burying my face into his left shoulder blade.

He turned around and hugged me. Since I was a lot shorter than him, he placed his chin on my head.

"Mi Na, you don't even know how much I missed you. I've forgotten you a lot since the last time I've seen you. Last time I saw you, you were 564 years old. But now your 1,200 years old. I wanted to remember you but my mind was wiped by your brother because of your safety. I allowed him. I didn't want to forget but now I remembered we were together. But than you were taken away and you married. And then you went into a coma. I didn't remember any of that. I simply heard about it from others. But I never cared because in my mind I never met you. But in reality I did. We were dating at the time. Baekhyun had never payed attention to you because he all he could ever think about was your cousin who died in the Great War 800 years before you were born. Until when you about 566 years old, that he bumped into you while you were walking upstairs. He realized how beautiful you were, but didn't say anything because you were my girl," he said hugging me tighter.

I never thought that I was with Luhan.

"But how come no one said anything? Why did you all just act like you never met me before?" I asked

"Because your brother, Ye Jun, wiped our minds. Before you even got married, and even now. We didn't realize it, but when we met again two months ago, he made sure he wiped us all clean of any memory of you. So he could protect not only you but us as well. I didn't realize it until recently when I knew I was missing some part of my memory,"

I let go of him. 

"But why? Did all of you really know me before?" I asked as I looked into his eyes.

"Only me, Baekhyun, Kris, and D.O knew you before you went into a coma. Everyone else just heard about you," he said 

I simply nodded as I took a seat on the edge of my bed. I thought the world that I woke up in was falling apart little by little. I lived a long life that I don't even remember. 

Did Ye Jun also wipe my memory as well? To protect me? But from what? What must I forget?

"There is a lot that you don't remember, and if you do, well lets say you'll be in danger,"

"What kind of danger?" I asked looking at him

"The wolf that hit you in the head and put in a coma did it on purpose. He knew that you already knew too much and wanted to kill you to bury everything. When you woke up the first time, Ye Jun had already wiped your memory of what you knew. But for some reason you went back into another coma," he said

"What did I know?" 

"I can't tell you,"

"Why?"

"Because, then you..."

"You're going to be in more danger," said Ye Jun walking into my room

"Did you hear everything?" I asked shocked

"No. But I did hear enough," he said looking at Luhan

"I'm sorry,"

"No need. You already told her something I couldn't. Thanks,"

"Oh. No problem?" he said confused,

"There is one last thing you don't know from your past. But that is something that I can't tell you. Your going to have to go to China for that,"

"Why China?"

"Because the Great Uncle Xiu can help you," said Ye Jun

"I'm not going," I said stubbornly

"You have to,"

"I don't have to. You want me to go. But I'm not going," I said 

"Who's that?" asked Baekhyun walking into the room

"Only the best fortune teller in the vampire society," said Luhan

"You know him?" I asked looking at him surprised

"Of course I do. I went to him once. Everything that he said came true," 

I simply nodded my head.

"So why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter