008

Love Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was in utter disbelief.

"OPPA! You're kidding right?" I asked looking at him with wide eyes.

"He's not. We told them they could," said my parents walking towards us from their office.

"Waeyo!?" I said trying to keep calm.

"Because our house is getting remodeled. And we didn't have a place to stay," answered Kris 

"You don't have a place to stay? What about your labelmates place?" I asked 

"They don't have room for us," answered D.O simply.

"Don't have room for you?" I whispered. This really sounds suspicious.

"I invited them. Since I know Luhan, he told me and I asked Mom and dad, and they said yes. Plus we have a lot of empty rooms upstairs. I hope you really don't mind Mi Na-ah. The rest of us don't. We all know you don't like a lot of people at the house," said Ye Jun also joining the party.

"You know Luhan-Oppa, Oppa? And it's not that I don't like having people at the house it's just that I need to know before hand so I can mentally prepare," I said glaring at my brothters now.

"Oh please Mi Na-ah. We all know that you have people issues," said Ye Eun also adding on to the people already at the entrance of the mansion.

"Honey. Don't embarrass Mi Na-ah," said Erik walking along side her.

"Well it's true," said Ye Eun smirking at me. I was turning different shades of red in embarrassment. At that very moment I wanted to disappear.

"Goodness! You're embarrassing Mi Na-ah!" said Soo Young to my rescue.

"We didn't say anything to embarrass her. It was only the truth," said Ye Eun smiling. The guys just stood there awkwardly.

I seriously thought of literally disappearing and later wiping their minds, but I decided not to.

"Um well so..." said Suho awkwardly looking down.

"Yes? Don't be shy," said Soo Min

"We have a lot of stuff to bring in," he said 

"Oh right. I'll get the maids and some of the butlers to help out." said Ye Jun walking towards the back where the maids and butlers stay.

"Mi Na-ah come help me get dinner ready then," said Soo Young pulling on me. I didn't refuse, so I followed her towards the kitchen.

I heard the door open again and they walked out to unload their stuff.

"How long are they going to stay?" I asked

"Um about two weeks? Maybe even a month. I'm really not sure. But the house they stay at belongs to Suho's family. So I think he wanted to remodel it since it was getting a bit old now," said Soo Young.

"It's part of Suho's family?" I asked

"Uhh.. Ne," she said. She obviously said too much.

 

"So what are we going to cook?" I asked as we got to the kitchen. The chefs were busy cleaning the kitchen.

"We have twelve guests. They're staying for about two to four weeks. So we're here to help out for dinner," said Soo Young walking around to the chefs.

"Okay. So dinner for 22 people then?" asked the head chef.

"Ne," nodded Soo Young.

"We'll help out with the dessert," I said smiling as I put on my apron.

"Alright then,"

We all got to work. Soo Young and I made a really tasty cake. It was really amazing. 

Soo Young and I have always been great bakers.

Soon dinner was ready even though it was pretty late now, but we didn't mind at all.

When we brought the cake out, EXO, and my family were already at the table chatting away. When they saw the cake they were surprised.

 (This is what the cake would look like)

"That's so amazing!" chimed Chen

"Did you two make that?" asked Minseok pointing at me and Soo Young.

"Ne. We did," I smiled as we both placed the cake in the center of the table.

We headed back to the kitchen to wash our hands and take off our aprons.

"I think they're impressed at our baking skills. I think we should go on 'The Next Great Baker'," teased Soo Young.

"You think? Didn't you see their expression? And I think we should," I smiled as I folded my apron and headed out.

The maids were placing the plates in front of everyone. I took my normal seat and Soo Young did the same. Suho was in front of me though, which was a bit awkward.

"Enjoy everyone!" chimed the head chef as he walked away.

The maids took their places in the back, waiting for someone to call them over if they needed something.

"Wow this is really good," said Tao 

"Right? Our head chef is the best," said Mi Hoon. He is a man of few words.

"So I heard you guys go to the same school as our Mi Na-ah," said my mother smiling at the end of the table. My father was at the other end.

The table was extended to accommodate 22 people. 

"Ne. We do. Actually six of us have all four classes with her," answered Luhan smiling.

"Is that so? I hope you guys are looking after my daughter because she can cause a lot of trouble," teased my father.

"APPA!" I whined looking at him shocked that he even mentioned anything about me.

"Oh please sweety, you know it's true," he said pulling off a smile towards me.

I was pouting in my seat when Ye Jun said something that made me want to bite myself.

"You know, Mi Na-ah is actually not exactly a people person. Sure, you see her on TV and here and there, but she doesn't get along with people easily. She's like anti-social. She's always been like that, actually. So if she seems a bit awkward or mean around you or people in general just understand," 

"OPPA! Dear lord, BITE ME!" I said sliding down my chair in embarrassment.

"Those are her famous words. 'Bite me'. That's her way of cursing, I guess. Sometimes she means it literally other times doesn't. You never know with her," said Mi Hoon winking at me.

"You're so dead. Just you wait," I said threatening him

"You dare threaten your own brother?" he asked innocently.

"Of course I dare!" I said 

"Prove it then!" 

"Challenge accepted!" 

"Alright then. Lets see what you'll do this time!" he said smiling.

"CHA MI NA! CHA MI HOON! STOP IT THIS INSIST!" yelled my father.

"She started it,"

"WHAT! You're the one who started it!" I yelled across the table.

"STOP IT! We have guests!" yelled my mother as she smiled sweetly to the twelve guys at the table watching me and Mi Hoon bicker.

"Whatever," I said as I sulked in my seat pissed off at my brother. He stuck his tongue out at me.

That's it you punk!

I got up from my seat and got him in a head lock.

"You dare stick your tongue out at me?!" I said tightening my grip around him.

Mi Hoon didn't struggle to much since he is used to this by now.

"MI NA-YAH!" yelled my father rather amused this time.

My mother just laughed.

"Oh my. Here we go again," she said giggling.

My siblings just laughed.

EXO just sat there confused.

"This happens often?" asked Kris

"Ne. More like every other day. Today is one of those days," said Soo Min smiling.

"Aren't you going to do something about it?" asked Suho worried.

"Nope. He kind of deserves it," said Soo Young

"Ahh, Okay," they nodded just watching us.

---

Luhan's POV

I was dumbfounded when I witnessed Mi Na head lock her older brother Mi Hoon. I think all of us, except her family were in shock.

It was even more surprising was that it even happened often. So they didn't do anything. Not even the maids came in to help. They just stood there likes statues awaiting orders.

After five minutes Mi Na still had Mi Hoon in a head lock.

"How long does this last?" asked Baekhyun drinking the tea that was set out.

"Um it depends on the situation. In this case it could last about another ten minutes or so," said Ye Eun looking over her two dongsangs.

"What? How long do they usually last though?" asked Sehun

"Usually? About an hour to two hours. Worse case scenerio about four to five hours," said Ye Jun this time

"WHAT?" we asked surprised.

"Yup. It's that serious," said Soo Min laughing.

"Wow," I mouthed.

A few seconds passed and Mi Na released Mi Hoon from the head lock.

"What? That's it? Really? Weak~~~," sang Mi Hoon smirking.

"You want more!?" she said pulling him up by his collar. Mi Hoon was a lot more taller than she was. He wasn't as tall as Kris but he was almost there.

"I don't know. Are you going easy for once?" he said raising an eye brow.

"That's it you punk!" she said as she flipped him and landed on top of him.

All we heard was a big 'oooohmmphff' sound.

We got up to see Mi Na have him in head lock again but this time she had her legs wrapped around his body.

God this girl is not one to mess with.

"And here we go again. Mi Hoon-ah sure knows how to push his little sisters buttons," said Mrs. Cha smiling.

"Little sister? Oh that's right," said Minseok confused at first but then he wasn't. 

I never get Minseok. He's the oldest but he sometimes doesn't act like it.

"Mi Na-ah why don't you finish this some other time? We have guests and you should finish your dinner before going to bed. Don't you have school tomorrow?" asked Mr. Cha

"Fine. You got lucky this time," she hissed into his ear as she got up. Not even bothering to help up her brother.

"Your fierce," joked Chanyeol

Mi Na just glared at him. I laughed.

She sat down in her seat and ate the rest of the her food without making eye contact or even talking to anyone.

"She's seriously pissed off. Nice going Mi Hoon-ah," said Soo Min shaking his head.

"No Problem," said Mi Hoon smirking

"Are they always like this?" I asked looking at Mi Hoon and Mi Na

"You bet. Mi Hoon thought he was going to the youngest. He was such a happy young boy. But then Yun Seo got pregnant with Mi Na and after Mi Na was born, Mi Hoon has been grumpy ever since. He never got along with Mi Na at all. Mi Na has tried to get along with Mi Hoon, but it hasn't worked at all. He sometimes does do stuff for her, but other wise he is cold to her. He gets along well with Ye Jun and Ye Eun were as Mi Na gets along well with Soo Min and Soo Young. As you can see," said Mr. Cha explaining why Mi Hoon acts like that towards Mi Na.

I felt bad towards Mi Na, because I would hate it if my sister, if I had one, disliked me just because I was born and she wanted to be the youngest. 

 

Soon dinner was over. Mi Na managed to do some small talk. She didn't really talk much. The cake that she and her sister prepared was really good. Not only did it look like master piece it was delicious.

Mi Na ended up showing me, Baekhyun, Suho, Kris, Lay and Chanyeol to our rooms. I thought it was a little awkward because we were the ones who raised our hands back at the SM building saying that we liked her.

I was sharing a room with Chanyeol to my surprise.

"So Luhan and Chanyeol this is your room," she said stopping at a cream color door. She opened it and gestured for us to go in.

"The room across is were Kris and Suho are staying," she said pointing to a red door. She walked over and opened it.

"Good Night," I said as I closed the door. 

"Night," she said as she went to show Baekhyun and Lay their room.

"What a day," said Chanyeol laying down on the only bed in the room

"YAH! Are we supposed to share one bed!?" I asked in disbelief.

"I guess so. You take that side," said Chanyeol pointing to the left side of the bed.

"Uh No. I refuse to share a bed," I said walking out the room.

I walked down the long hallway. Apparently Mi Na's room was at the other end.

I walked towards her room. It was dark in the hall. The only thing lightly the hall was the moon.

I lightly knocked on the door.

"Come in,"

I opened the door and walked into her room. I quietly closed the door.

"Oh Luhan-Oppa. What is it?" she asked turning around.

She was wearling short pajama shorts a and tank top without... a bra. I felt my face turning red.

"Uh... I wondering if we really have to share a bed?" I asked not wanting to look at her with fear that I would accidently look at something I wasn't supposed to look at.

"Is there a problem with that?" she asked walking past me. I could smell her. She smelled like sweet roses.

I really was trying to control myself.

"Ne," I simply said. My back towards her now.

"Waeyo?" she said as I heard her fixing something.

"I don't like sharing beds," I said flustered now. I was looking around her room and it was a deep maroon color. Her room was between a girly and gothic looking room.

"Come one seriously?" she said walking past me again while she was carrying something.

"Yeah. And what are you doing?" I asked

"Rearranging some stuff," she said placing whatever she had in her hands down.

"So you think you can get an extra bed or something?" I asked hopefully

"I'll think about. You can ask my parents though. For no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter