021

Love Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ye Eun's POV

-- Flashback --

Remembering the time before Mi Na went into a coma, made me remember how Mi Na really was. Nice, caring, lovable, everything that an older sister wanted to see in her younger sister.

But there were times that I didn't know what to do to help her get out of her coma. It's been 113 years now, and she's still in a coma. How long will it be until she wakes up? She's missing so much in the world. She's probably not going to remember any of us, worse anything up until the Wolf attacks.

"Ye Eun! Come downstairs for dinner!" yelled my mother.

I sighed and creased Mi Na's hair one more time before getting up, and closing the door quietly.

I made my way downstairs to the dinner table.

"How's Mi Na?" asked Soo Young just pushing her food around.

"She's doing fine. But when you think she'll wake up?" I asked 

"We don't know," answered our father

"But what about the supposed legend?" asked Mi Hoon. We all looked at him. He never was very fond of Mi Na but being the older brother, he still cared for her regardless.

"Right now it is important for Mi Na to wake up," said our mother.

I couldn't help but to think the worse. I didn't want my youngest sister to die. We all just want her to wake up.

"Any notice on Luhan?" asked mother.

"He's in China," answered Soo Min

"Why?"

"I don't know,"

I sighed.

"Why must we keep track of him?" I asked

"Because, he is her future husband," answered father

"But what about her soulmate?" asked SooYoung

"Her soulmate and her husband are two different people," said someone walking into the dining room.

"Why Xiu what brings you here?" asked my mother

"Can't I visit my sister?" he said smiling

"Well you could have sent a letter to warn us," she chuckled a little as she placed her fork on the table.

"Nice seeing all my nieces and nephews. How is Mi Na? I heard she is still in a coma?" he said sitting down beside Ye Jun

It was hard to deny that Ye Jun was his favorite amongst us all.

"Yes she is. Do you know when she is going to wake up?" asked my mother sounding desperate. Of course any mother would.

"Dear sister, even I don't know that. That is beyond my powers," he said grabbing a piece of sweet bread.

"But... I thought..."

"You thought wrong my beloved sister. I understand how you may feel, but that is something that is up to her as well as the otherworld. Maybe the Goddess wants her. Who knows?" he said munching on his bread. It angered me that he said such things.

"Uncle, how can you say such things? You know that in order for the legend to be true she needs to live. How is her being in a coma out of your control? Can't you give her something?" asked Sooyoung

"Child, the legend has nothing to do with anything. It was simply made up just so the people could have something to talk about. Her coma was brought upon by a werewolf. I can't give her anything because it is her body who is not ready to wake,"

"How do you that?" I asked

"The spirits said so,"

"Well can't they tell you when she'll wake?"

"They don't know. I've tried,"

"So that's it?"

"Yes,"

---

Present Ye Eun's POV

I was in my room packing for the trip to China. More like the trip to hell. If Mi Na dislikes Uncle Xiu, I hate him with all my will. He didn't do anything to help when she was in a coma and now how is going to help her out with this whole legend and such?

This . I don't want to go. But its' for the sake of Mi Na.

"Knock Knock," said Mi Hoon who came in my room like nothing.

"What's up?"

"Nothing. Just finished packing. Mom said that the rest of our guests will leave 2 days before we leave, because they have a comeback next month,"

"Oh I see. So are we celebrating Thanksgiving?" I asked

"When have we? That's so American,"

I snorted. "So? We have to have family time don't we?"

"Yes, but the last time I checked Thanksgiving is American. Not Korean. Do not forget our roots Noona," said Mi Hoon sitting on my bed.

I looked at him bewildered. I didn't care if it was American or not. 

"But the Americans celebrate Cinco de Mayo when most Mexicans don't even know what it is!" I agrued

"Yes, but..."

"But nothing! Than why are we celebrating Christmas and New Years if that's American?!" I said

He was speechless.

"Check Mate. I win,"

He smirked

"What?"

"That's because I let you this time,"

"AISH! You little..."

"Calm down Ye Eun. You know how Mi Hoon is," said Ye Jun walking into my room. His room was next to mine but he only sleeps in there. He spents most of time in mine.

"Hyung! Thank you. She was getting all worked up. Is it because of Erik? But you know he's Italian,"

"Erik is Italian American," I responded. I didn't know when he was going to learn.

"Same thing,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"STOP IT! Why must you two always do this?" said Ye Jun looking at us frustrated.

"Mian," both me and Mi Hoon said at the same time

"Did you both finish packing?" asked Ye Jun

"Ne,"

"Alright. I'll the call maids up,"

"Aren't we leaving in 2 days?" asked Mi Hoon

"No. Today. At 8:30,"

"What about Mi Na?" I asked

"I tricked her. I didn't want to but I had to. She's really smart you know," he said walking out the room.

"He does have a point," said Mi Hoon getting up.

"Yup," I grabbed my make up bag and my laptop and walked out the room followed by Mi Hoon.

---

Baekhyun's POV

I was pacing in my room. 

So today is the day we leave. For good.

"What's wrong Baekhyun?" asked Xiumin who was in my room.

"Nothing. Just thinking,"

"About?"

"Just stuff," I said

"Mi Na?" he asked

I stopped.

"You are. Why?"

"It doesn't feel right to leave just yet,"

"We have a comeback to do,"

"I know," I sighed. I had to put thoughts of her aside if I wanted to focus for our comeback.

"They're leaving today you know. Are you going to see them off?"

"Of course," I responded.

"Okay. Because we were all going to go anyway," he said getting up.

"What time are they leaving?" I asked

"8:30."

I looked at the clock on the night stand. It read 6:00 PM

"Are they leaving now?" I asked with a sense of urgentcy.

"Yes. Come. Get your stuff. We're leaving as well," he said walking out the room.

I gathered up by bags and everything else and headed out the room. I took one last look before turning and headed towards the stairs.

Everyone else were struggling with their stuff. Especially Kris who had brought what seemed his entire house along with him.

"Hyung you seriously brought all that?" I asked

"What do you think?"

"Yes?"

"Of course. No one looks as good as me without all this," he said looking at all his stuff.

Suddenly Kai appeared.

"Need help?"

"What do you think?" said Kris

"Yes?"

"Of course. No one can just carry all this by himself," he said handing Kai a few bags.

I chuckled.

Kai grabbed everything including Kris and teleported to the front. Where they started to load the SUVs.

I made it down the stairs and made my way to the front. 

It looked like everyone had already put their stuff in the SUVs in advance.

Tao was the last one to come down.

"Looks like we're all here," said Suho

"Are we leaving now?" asked D.O

"Ne,"

"What about the Cha Family?" I asked

"We'll see them off at airport after we leave all our stuff at my place," said Suho

"What about our sunbaes?" asked Lay

"They left already," replied Kris

"Oh,"

"Alright in the car everyone!" said Chanyeol riding shootgun.

"Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter