Who's that stranger?

It takes time to forgive
OTQ3ZGFhNDM1YTlkY2RiODcxN2I5MzA4ZTg=.gif
                                              heartbreak013.gif

 

 

For the past few weeks, Dara is trying hard to cope up with everything that happened. Now, she is busy with 2NE1 activities. The four girls were practicing in the rehearsing room, when Taeyang and GD entered, then the awkward atmosphere permeated the room. 

Minzy: Anneyong Taeyang oppa! *ignoring GD* Oppa you came, are you going to practice with us? 

Taeyang; Hey Minzy, you are not going to say hi to Jiyong? He's here too. 

GD whispered to Taeyang "Don't say the obvious."

Minzy: Oh, annyeong Jiyong oppa. 

GD: Annyeong Minzy-ah!

Chaerin: Oh! Annyeong Jiyong oppa!

GD: Annyeong Chaerin ah!

Taeyang: Chaerin, Bom, and Minzy ya~ let's go eat at the canteen, I heard the specialty is very delicious!

**Deliberately leaving Dara and GD in the room. Taeyang and the three girls left the room and they shut the door so the two will have their own privacy to talk things. 

GD is slowly approaching Dara, Dara was sitting on the bench while updating her twitter. 

GD: Dara-yah, jagi...ya

Dara: Yes, do I know you?

GD: Please let's stop this nonsense, I'm tired jagiya. 

Dara: Excuse me sunbaenim, but I'm busy, I think Kiko ssi is waiting for you in Japan. 

GD: I SAID LET'S STOP THIS, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I AM NOT ABLE TO SLEEP FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS, I AM SO SORRY FOR WHAT YOU WITNESSED, ALL OF THAT WAS MISUNDERSTANDING. (Tears began filing up in his eyes)

Dara: (Tears also filing up) What do you mean? There should be no impact to you, because you are not hurt at all, in fact you are happy with that Kiko, I am so tired of disguising like we are no in relationship while you can just go out in the public holding hands with Kiko? But you know what, no matter what I do I can't forget you. 

GD: So can you comeback to me again? 

Dara: I am sorry, but we are over and I am not going back to you again, I have had enough.

**Dara left the room, GD fell on his knees. 

 

Hey guys comment if you like this story and want me to continue writing this story.