What a somber aura!

It takes time to forgive

Jiyong is sitting on a couch while exiting little chuckles in every jokes that Teddy blurt out. They're in Teddy's recording studio along with Lydia who is sitting on the far right of the couch and Seungri on a rolling chair, Teddy too. Then someone opened the glass door. 

Seungri: Oh! Here comes Dara noona! How are you? I listened to your parts for Come Back Home, I really can't stop from wondering where you get that inspiration uhh?

Everyone let out a small chuckle. 

Dara: Ya! Seungri why are you like, you keep teasing every time I finish my recording?!

Teddy: Hahaha, Dara you're still not used to Seungri's teasing he's been like that for almost ten years. 

Dara: Andwae!

Jiyong: Annyeong Darong~ 

Dara: Oh Jiyong ssi, annyeong, hey Lydia!

Dara completely brushed off Jiyong, well in a nice way, she greeted Lydia with a bright smile and then she sad beside her, in actuallity in the center between Lydia and Jiyong. Before Lydia could spark a conversation with Dara, Teddy caught Dara's attention. 

Teddy: Dara ah,

Dara: Yes?

Teddy: For real, how are you?

Dara: Ah, what do you mean for real?

Teddy: Are you heartbroken because Jiyong and you are not together anymore?

Seungri snapped two fingers to divert their attention to him.

Seungri: Ya ya ya, hyung why would you ask noona that in here? Isn't that too personal?

Teddy: Shhh, I want to hear her answer. 

Dara: Teddy oppa, Seungri is right, that's too personal...

Teddy: What so personal about that? Sinc e I know you've been with Jiyonggie for almost ten years? Then I just found out that you guise broke up...

Lydia: Umm, I guess I should leave, I feel like I'm an outcoast in here?

Dara: No, don't leave me jebal~ stay here please?

Lydia: Neh

Jiyong: Hyung please stop it now, 

Teddy: Ya! Jiyonggie I'm helping you right now... okay Dara, let me change my question.... if ever Jiyong asks you again to be his girl friend, would consider him again or nah?

Dara was about to answer, when someone knocked and entered the room. 

Kiko: Annyeong everyone!

Seungri: Oh Kiko why are you here, I thought you already left to Japan?

Kiko: Ani, I'm waiting for oppa to bring me to airport. 

Lydia: Who? Teddy oppa?

Kiko: No, 

Kiko then walked in front of Jiyong then she sat on his lap, while Dara looked away after she realized what Kiko is doing. Lydia whisperred to Dara "Unnie gwenchana?" the Dara whispered back "Neh, nothing to worry about, I already moved on" though in reality Dara was quite uncomfortable on what she's currently witnessing. Kiko wrapped her arms on Jiyong's neck, jiyong wanted to take them off, but then Kiko's grip is so strong. 

Kiko: Oh Dara noona~ You're here! I did not see you, hehehe

Dara: Hi

Dara's phone rang *the ringtone is Exo's overdose, then Seungri heard and said....

Seungri: Noona~ you're daebak. Someone call the doctor!

Dara: Ah, excuse me guise I just have to answer the phone call. 

 

Page DivdersPage Divders

 

 

So this chapter was basically.... ummm how should I phrase it?

Comment juseyo~

Upvote or Subcribe if you haven't done so - much appreciated

Please comment - it drives me on to update this story more and more often. 

I might do a double update today, what chu think?

Shout out to all my subbies - because of you guise I feel special, I cannot believe that It Takes Time To Forgive is so close to reaching hundred subbies, but I hope it can reach thousand [fingers crossed], though that might be impossible, but I should dream big right?

-- Kay this A/N is getting longer, so I shoudda stahp now.  ^ ^