Come baby~baby~ come

It takes time to forgive

Dara: yoboseyo~

Chanyeol: Yoboseyo my Sandara~

Dara: Ye~ where are you right now?

Chanyeol: I'm with Sehun and Kai, we are at the bubble tea shop across YG ent. 

Dara: Jinja? Weo? No bubble tea shop across SM ent? I thought I saw one when I visited you and Exo?

Chanyeol: Ah, well, Sehun told me that bubble tea in here is sweeter. 

Dara: Arrasoo~ Can you come here then? 

Chanyeol: Why you missed me already? 

Sehun and Kai went "eeeeeeeeeeeek" on the background

Chanyeol: I'm sorry about that, these two are teasing me, okay i'll be there in a moment, i'll just ask manager hyung to pick me up later.

Dara: If you want I can drop you off to your house later, 

Chanyeol: I see, you want me now uh?

Dara: Ya! Staph it, I just need someone to talk to .... to kill time because we're not going to practice until 2 pmOh 

Chanyeol: Okay I'll see you, i'll be there. 

Page Divders

Dara came to the practice room, Bom and Akdong musician were there, Akdong musician are practicing some of their famous songs, Jiyong is also in the practice room, however Kiko is still with Jiyong she was beside him while they were sitting on the floor with Bom, and Akmu are in front of them whereas they also sat on the floor. Dara found a spot to sit beside Bom. *Knock knock. 

Bom: Come in, whoever you are.. hahahahahahahhahaa

Dara: Come in juseyo~

*Chanyeol went in and bowed 90 degrees, then Dara's face lit up.

Dara stood up and walked towards Chanyeol. 

Dara: Annyeong Channie ah, *then she gave him a warm bear hug

Chanyeol: Annyeong! Annyeonghaseyo erubeon!

Bom: Eeeeeeeeeek, these two are soo sweet im getting ants all over me now. 

Dara: hehehehehehehe. 

Then Kiko stood up with a curiosity on her face. 

Kiko: Channie? He's name is Channie? I thought you're name is Mario?

Bom: Hahahahahahahhaha Mario? Omo, where did you get that name Kikororo?

Kiko: Well Dara told me his name is Mario? Are you guise dating? Why you two hugged each other, and I thought Channie, you don't have a girlfriend if you two are dating then why did you tell me you don't have a girlfriend?

Bom: What are you saying!!!!! Chanyeol is Dara's boyfriend, And why do you care about Chanyeol having a girlfriend? Do you like him too? Do you want to steal him from Dara?

While Bom was verbally attacking Kiko, Dare left an angry stare at Chanyeol. Chanyeol responded with a Let-me-explain look. But Dara brushed him off by watching Bom talk to Kiko in a not-so-nice tone.  Jiyong is listening to Bom, while telling Kiko to just sit down. 

Dara excused herself leaving Chanyeol with the others. After a minute, Chanyeol ran where Dara went to, where, in the sacred place where Dara always go to whenever she feels sad.  

Fortunately, Chanyeol was able to catch up Dara, but then Dara closed the door. 

Chanyeol: Please let me in, 

Dara: No No No, I hate you, 

Chanyeol: Ya~ are you always to walk behind problems, please let me in I want to talk to you, it's not like what you think. 

Dara open the door in an inch, then she peeked to see Chanyeol's face, then when was about to close the door, Chanyeol let out a loud painful noise. 

Chanyeol: AHHHHHHHH! My finger!

Dara: Oh! Im so so sorry, come inside, let me see it, I'm sorry, I did'nt mean it. YA! You're finger is not even bleeding or it does not look like it got hurt. 

Chanyeol: Hehe, I can be a succesful actor now right?

Dara: Ya! You fooled me, you can go out now

Chanyeol: No, please let's talk about it. 

Dara: No leave now please, 

But before Dara could open the door, Chanyeol pressed the locked button, then he blocked the door with the back of his body. Then he pulled Dara closer, so now Dara is facing him, there faces are 3 inches apart, ofcourse Chanyeol had to lower his face. He said to Dara...

Chanyeol: Can we talk now?

Dara: Okay

Chanyeol: Okay, so don't think that I like Kiko just because I told her that we're not dating nor I have a girlfriend, it's because I wanted to protect youm I want to protect our relationship. 

Dara: Okay, I understand, but you'll only look at me, arraso? 

Chanyeol: Duh?! I only look at you, even if you put the most and iest girl in front of, I'll just pushed her away and yell Sandara rescue me.

Dara: Ya. Stop. 

Chanyeol: Hehe, we're good now?

Dara: I guess so?

Chanyeol: Yay! I just realized that you're the most jealous person i've ever met, beside Baekhyun getting jealous because I always stik around Kyungsoo. 

The atmosphere intp a romantic one, Chanyeol slowly leaned his face to Dara's face, and their lips touched, as the gentle kiss turned into a passionate one, Dara opened so that Chanyeol can enter freely, their tongues swirled in swift waves. 

 

 

Page DivdersPage Divders

 

 

Okay, this was.....umm ....I'm so sorry I kennot help typing Chandara doing such passionate kissing scene? I was just..... I'm not good at doing such scene, -- completely dumbfounded right now.

Okay, just to remind  all the die hard Daragon fans out there, I'm not doing this just for Chandara fans. Though, there's a lot of Chandara moments, I'm not neglecting Daragon, because the ending is not yet decided, there will be more angst, romance, drama, etc, until this story ends. So yeahh that's it.

I'm in a semi-hiatus due to extreme news that's been coming out recently. 

Exo stuffs :: I'm soo dramatic.