Touch of an angel

It takes time to forgive

MmZiOTQ3ZGFhNDM1YTlkY2RiODcxN2I5MzA4ZTg=
                                                                            cute-007.gif

 

Chanyeol's car stopped by 2NE1's dorm so he dropped off Dara, it was a snap of finger when their lips touched, Chanyeol's world went frozen. Will this become the sign of their official relationship or was it just an accident?

Dara broke up from the kiss when Chaerin knocked on the car's window, Chaerin saw everything but she needed to act like nothing happened for the sake of Dara and Chanyeol.

Chaerin: Unnie open the door.

Dara and Chanyeol bid their goodbyes as much as they wanted to talk about what had just happened. Then Chanyeol drove off. 

Chaerin: Unnie are you okay? Your cheeks are red.

Dara: I am fine, did you see anything?

Chaerin: No, why is there something I need to know, is there a scandal?

Dara: Oh nothing, ya, why scandal already, I am not that kind of girl. 

Chaerin: Jiyong oppa called and he told me that you and Chanyeol went out dating at the cafe, unnie what are you thinking, what if papparazzi see you guys and post it to the newspapers.

Dara: Stop nagging, I am tired. Jiyong is just bored that's why he called you to ask about me. 

Dara and Chaerin entered the dorm, Bom and Minzy was asleep, then Chaerin bid her goodnight to Dara. Dara entered the room and opened the present that Chanyeol gave hame to him. 

MmZiOTQ3ZGFhNDM1YTlkY2RiODcxN2I5MzA4ZTg=MmZiOTQ3ZGFhNDM1YTlkY2RiODcxN2I5MzA4ZTg=


MmZiOTQ3ZGFhNDM1YTlkY2RiODcxN2I5MzA4ZTg=
cute-194.jpg


 

Dara: Wa! So cute, let me name you Chan Chan. ayi so cute. Wait but why is it "I Love You" is it possible that he loves me already, but I am so old for him and besides there are a lot of young cute idols out there. Wait, what about our first kiss. That first kiss with him made me forget about Jiyong suddenly. I guess we could work it out like, I could also live my own life with what I really deserve!

Dara fell into a deep sleep while cuddling Chan Chan, next day will be a new day that she will encounter full of surprises. 

 

Page DivdersPage DivdersPage Divders

Hey Everyone! Did you like this update, if so, please do comment. Thanks in advance!