You're one of a kind, indeed

It takes time to forgive

       heartbreak007.gif

 

Chanyeol piggybacked Dara and soon they entered the cafe. Curious eyes were prying on them as soon as they entered the cafe. Chanyeol did not really care at all, his main concern right now is to alleviate Dara's current state. He did not hesitate. Thank goodness, the cafe is situated in the secluded area of Seoul, Chanyeol was aware that Dara is a private person so he did not want to cause any trouble. 

Dara: Chanyeol, you can put me down now, I'm fine. 

Chanyeol: Okay, hold on. 

Dara: Thanks. So..rry for causing any trouble. I was not able to control my body. I am so weak.

Chanyeol: It's okay I understand Dara ssi. Do you mind confiding any issues that are bothering you right now?

Dara: I will, besides I really need someone to lean on. 

For the meantime, Dara went on and on about what happened between her and Jiyong, how those memories kept on invading her life, how the pain kept on punching her vulnerable heart. After thirthy minutes, Chanyeol excused his self to get the present that he will give to Dara as a "Thank You" gift for accepting his invitation. When suddenly he bumped to some familiar face, Jiyong was the familiar face. he was actually with Seungri Chanyeol bowed ninety degrees to them and then he excused his self to get the "Thank You" gift for Dara. 

Taeyang: Noona~

Jiyong: Jagi... Dara ssi, what are you doing in here?

Dara: Oh! Annyeong Taeyang....... annyeong Jiyong *Her voice lowered ignoring Jiyong's question

Taeyang: Noona who are you with? Are you with the girls or you are by yourself?

Dara: No, I am with...

Chanyeol: Dara ssi *Excited tone

Dara: Oppa!

When Chanyeol approached their table, Jiyong was agaped, the fact that he realized the situation. The obvious fact that Dara went out with Chanyeol. They might call it coincidence and whatnot. Or maybe a friendly date.  

Taeyang: Hi there, you seem familiar, you are one of Exo's members right?

Chanyeol: Annyeong sunbaenim, I am Exo' Happy Vius Chanyeol!

Taeyang: I see.

Jiyong: Excuse me, *suddenly took Dara's wrist and took her outside. 

The view was as blue as the situation. 

Jiyong:Whats wrong with you?! Are you out of you mind?!


Dara was facing back Jiyong, So Jiyong pulled her to face him.

Dara: What now? I am  free to see whoever I like ,and you too, in actuality you've been free even without my consent right?

Jiyong: You are still mad, are you?

Dara: what kind of question is that, it's so obvious Jiyong, You know that we are over and there is no turning back.

Jiyong: Jagi it's the first snow of 2013, I want to spend it with you like the usual thing we do for the past eight years. 

Dara let out a fake laugh.

Dara: I am sorry but I am spending the first snow of 2013 with Chanyeol and spend your snow with your girl. 

Dara went back inside the cafe and pulled out Chanyeol to his car and they drove back to Seoul. 

Page DivdersPage DivdersPage DivdersPage DivdersPage Divders

 

Hey guys! Please do comment. Subscribe and upvote if you haven't.  

 .