Unseen jealousy

It takes time to forgive
OTQ3ZGFhNDM1YTlkY2RiODcxN2I5MzA4ZTg=.gif
                                                                   heartbreak021.gif

 

Jiyong invited all the members of 2NE1, although its kind a awkward for Dara to be there, he also invited the whole YG family and his family members. 

 

CL: Dara unnie, are you going to Jiyong's party?

Dara: Aigoo, I'm busy that day, tell him that I can't. 

CL: Okay, I will, do you want me to bring home some delicious food or you want me to bring home Jiyong oppa for you? 

Bom: Yah, Chaerin, are you aware that they are not in a good relationship right now?! 

Dara: Aigoo..... Bommie, you did not have to blurt that out. I already moved on, in fact I already found someone that I could actually meet up with. His none other than the most bling bling...

CL: STOP unnie, we know who your talking about, its SHINee Minho.

Bom: Hahahhahahahha, my stomach is about to burst right now. hahahhahaa

CL: Bom unnie, what's funny, it's really Minho right? Choi Minho to be exact. 

Bom: Hahahahahaha. Chaerin ah ask Dara, I think she is too embarassed to even meet up with Minho, you know the fireworks incident, when Dara screamed like a man, she was beside Minho that time, and Minho was surprised because of Dara's manly reaction.  Hahahahaha. 

Dara: Well, Minho is really charismatic and charming, he caught my eyes since the first time that we've met when we did the Etude commercial along with his SHINee members, they are really cool and outgoing guys. But the fireworks incident, Bom, why did you make me remember that moment, so embarrasing, aigoo~

CL: Unnie, stop pretending we  know that you love Jiyong oppa. 

Dara: Aishh, CL-shii stop talking about him, I said I already moved on. Aren't you going to the party now, you'll be late. 

Page Divders Page Divders
 

11 PM, Gd's birthday party started, pictures were uploaded instantly including a picture of him and Kiko spray painting on a wall. 

Dara was in her room, browsing her twitter while listening to MYMP's song, Love moves in mysterious way. Suddenly her eyes caught a picture of GD and Kiko painting the wall. 

Dara: Wow, they really look cute together, I prefer her to be GD's girlfriend than me, I was not able to fulfill GD's demands, like giving him some of my time when he was asking for it, because I was busy with 2NE1's activities. But, why Jiyong-ah I can't get you out of my mind, I still want to be with you, but you hurt me so much, my heart is all shattered, and I don't know if I can still trust you, If what I saw, that you and Kiko were being sweet together is all just a lie.

                                                      

 

Hey Guys, if you would like more updates of this story, please comment :D . Thanks.