I like him

It takes time to forgive
                                                                               Love Quotes, Love Quotes Images, Love Sayings
 
Finally, Dara decided to move on from the misery of L0VE, now she is going to see someone from SM entertainment. This guy is no other than Exo's Park Chanyeol , his personality is identical to Dara's; funny. clumsy at times, thoughtful, and sensitive at times,  though their age is completely far apart, as the saying goes "Love has no age limit." Actually it was a coincident on how Chanyeol got  Dara's number, one of the members in Exo asked Dara's number without telling Chanyeol, that is no other Byun Baekhyun, the beagle line is a bit crazy, but when they like someone, their's no limits. 
 
*Please copy this link and paste it to another tab in order to feel the meeting scene of Dara and Chanyeol :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcW4r7JpIK4*
 
Dara asked her manager, if he could drop her to their meeting place, with no hesitation the Manager said "Yes" . Chanyeol was wearing his wardrobe which he personally chose, of course with the help of the other members, specifically Suho. Dara entered the restaurant, with the sweet atmosphere of the restaurant, all the memeries that she spent with Jiyong came back, but she conquered it. When she turned her back she saw Chanyeol with a bouqet of roses and a small box of gift. 
 
Chanyeol: Hello Dara sunbaenim.....ah......noona *while stuttering, My name is Chanyeol, nice to meet you. *He did the ninety degree bow
 
Dara: Oh! Aigoo, yah you don't have to call me sunbaenim,  I am already your friend and besides I look younger than my age right?
 
Chaneyol: Yes, yes of course, I am sorry . This is my first time meeting you face to face. Last time, the place was so dark so I was not that nervous, but seeing you with the lights on, I can see youu beautiful face.. Dara ssi you are beautiful than those christmas lights outside. 
 
Dara: Thank You, and you are handsome too, so please talk informally , I don't really care. 
 
The waiter came  and directed the two to their reserved table. Chanyeol pull out a chair for Dara and Dara accorded. Then Chanyeol went to pull out a chair for his self, he was about to sit, not realizing that the chair was 8 inches away from his , so instead on sitting on the chair he landed on the floor. Dara was laughing so hard, Chanyeol's face turned as red tomato, he managed to stand up and for this time he sat correctly to the chair. 
 
Dara: Omo! Are you okay? Be careful next time. *She was still laughing
 
Chanyeol: Oooh, I will, i am sorry for my clumsiness. 
 
Dara: That's fine. 
 
45 minutes passed, they've almost finish their dessert, then Chanyeol pulled away his gift to Dara. 
 
OTQ3ZGFhNDM1YTlkY2RiODcxN2I5MzA4ZTg=.gif
                                                                       hellokitty001.jpg
 
Dara: Omo! This is daebak! Hello Kitty, I love it. Thank you. 
 
Chanyeol: I am glad you like it. Do you want me to put it on you?
 
Dara: Sure!
 
 
Then after dinner, Chanyeol drove Dara back to her dorm,  they said their good nights and just to text each other anytime. 
 
 
 
Hey subbies! I have fun writing this chapter, there will be more Chandara moments, and Daragon will come too, you can give me some ideas that you want me to add onto the next chapter, If you like more, please Comment and Subcribe if you haven't. kk until then. Bye-yoo~ .