Maybe it's time to move on?

It takes time to forgive

Seungri: What?! Ya hyung! I thought you were better than I thought, you accepted Dara noona's proposal to just be friends?!

JiyongYa! You're so loud, lower your voice, you're giving me a headache. 

Seungri: And what about Chanyeol, well hyung, honestly Chanyeol is handsome, his tall, his cute, and his....

Jiyong: Are you trying to make me feel better or your trying to make me seem like a pitiful, ugly, short man?

Seungri: Hahahhahaha, I'm sorry hyung, it's just true, you know, maybe Dara noona really loves him and I can see that Chanyeol love her too.

Jiyong: I have to go, see you later. 

Seungri: Hyung! Where are you going? 

Jiyong: It's none of you're business panda bear~

Page Divders

Jiyong decided to alleviate his feelings so he decided to go to Blush, a famous bar located in Seoul. 

Bartender: What would you like to drink?

Jiyong: Ahh, I am still waiting for someone..

Bartender: Neh~

**Ring! Ring!

Jiyong: Yoboseyo Youngbae! Where are you now?

Youngbae: Ahh, we're almost there. 

Jiyong: "We're" ya, who are you with now?

Youngbae: I'm with my friend and your friend.

Jiyong: My friend...

Youngbae hanged up, and then Jiyong sighed.

 

 

 

                               Cute Graphics, Cute Quotes, Cute Images                                                                                                                  To Be Continued...