One saw them Two

It takes time to forgive

The sun started to hibernate when Jiyong dropped off Dara, but before he says goodbye to her he stole a kiss on the cheek from her. Dara's reaction was priceless, agaped and her eyes became like an owl's. 

Jiyong: I'm sorry, I can't control it, kekeke

Dara: Ya! Why did you do that, what if someone saw us? What if a paparazzi is hiding behind those trees? What are we going to do?

Jiyong put his two fingers on Dara's lips so she could stop talking. 

Dara: Weo?~ I think you need to leave now, annyeong, I'll see you tomorrow~ 

Jiyong: Okay, bye.... Good bam!

Dara: Good bam!

Then Jiyong started the car's engine and drove off. Dara is about to open the door when he heard a car honked. She jolted as soon as she heard it. The guy open his door and closed it, the guy's face cannot be painted, his facial expressions showed thta he is angry, mad, and annoyed. 

Dara: Oh! Channie ya~ 

Chanyeol: I thought you were busy, I thought you were practicing, you really busy uhh? *With a calm tone 

Dara: Ah.... I postponed it, and why are you here, I told you not to come here. I told you not visit me...

Chanyeol: Why? Is it because you're with another man, or you're tired seeing my face?

Dara: Noo! It's not that....I just want to think about something.

Chanyeol: Is it about me?

Dara: Kinda, but can you leave for now, someone might see us talking, 

Chanyeol: You're being careful not seeing me, but you're not careful about kissing Jiyong sunbaenim. 

Dara: Come inside, let's not argue about this in here. 

Inside 2NE1's dorm

Dara: You can sit, 

Chanyeol: I won't stay here long, you can just tell me whta you want please

Dara: The kiss, I wasn't expecting Jiyong to kiss me, he was so sudden. 

Chanyeol: Why are you guise together then? 

Dara: I left my car, so I needed a ride so he gave me one, and I wanted some advice from him...

Chanyeol: Advice about what?

Dara: About us, if we should continue dating, I don't want to ruin your career nor 2NE1's and our lives, I think we should wait until everything is settled.

Chanyeol: Why? You saw that article whereas Baekhyun dating Taeyeon noona?

Dara: Yes, look at Exo fans and Snsd's fans some of them feel aggravated and betrayed, some of them even called Baekhyun a traitor in inkigayo.

Chanyeol: So you want to break up with me now? 

Dara: It's not because I'm tired of you anymore, but we'll try to get back together if we can right? This is just temporary, deal?

Chanyeol: I have to go now, manager hyung is calling me, annyeong

--------------

Dara: Channie ya! Is it a deal or not?!

 

Can you help this story to be featured? Please upvote if you haven't :: Thankies <3