Too near yet too far

It takes time to forgive

Oh My Gad! Minzy is not even answering her phone right now. This is crazy. Who are you texting?

Ah. I'm texting Jongin, he's not even replying to my texts. 

Wait. Jongin comes here to for practice?

Yeah, he always come here to sharpen his dance moves.

Wait. Since the two come in the same building. Don't you think this is set up?

Ya ya ya. I think they did set us up. 

Chanyeol... since we're here, are you still mad at me?

Please pressed the right click button and choose the"open link in new tab". To effectively feel the scene. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fo8S_DD-SA

Dara ssi. About the deal, I mean I understand you want us to break up. And I made up my mind. 

What do you mean?

I'm satisfied about us being "friends

...Chanyeol, but this won't be permanent. We can still be together after the rumors, well its not rumor for us, but for other people its rumors. 

Sandara. I understand what you're going to. And I want us to not contact each other for the rest of ... 

Rest of? Are you really going to leave me like this? What about the friends deal? That's not what friends do. 

Its the best for us. I mean you can come back to Jiyong hyung. 

NO! Andwae!! Chanyeol I treated you like my best friend. And now you're going to leave me hanging. You're the only guy whom i've trust when Jiyong broke my heart. Chanyeol. Please. 

Dara ssi please. Let's stop this nonsense. I'm too full of people saying things about you. They're saying that you're "" and "thief" Aren't you hurt for yourself, at least leave some pride for your self. Stop clinging on me, I'm not a rope. 

Wow. Just wow. Chanyeol you're really daebak! OKAY. YOU THINK I'M NOT ASHAMED? I THOUGHT YOU WERE A REAL FRIEND? AND NOW YOU'RE GOING TO TELL ME STOP CLINGING ON YOU?

Though the lights were out and they don't see each others faces, Tears streamed down from Dara's eyes and Chanyeol too. He was crying, no sounds; he did not want Dara to hear him cry. He wanted to man up. However, Dara was sobbingn real hard. Ugly sobs. Chanyeol took her hands and kissed them. Dara agressively snapped out. 

Don't dare to touch me. Chanyeol. I guess. Good bye. I hope you'll be happy with your life. 

Chanyeol whispered "Dara ssi, saranghae yong wonhi"

----

The door opened, Minzy and Jongin welcomed a tensed atmosphere, Dara stared at two with her red eyes due to crying and Chanyeol who's looking beyond the world. Dara took Minzy with her and ran to the parking lot. Chanyeol punched the wall beside him, Jongin was ready to alleviated Chanyeol, he hugged his favorite hyung and cried with him even though he doesn't know what happened. 

 

 

 

-----

Hello dear subbies, 

                            I'm really pumped up to do this update, I wanted a hot, no, a sizzling tension. Well I deliberately made an update where Chanyeol officially let go of Dara. Even if there's more surprises coming to your way, please watch out. Until then, Comment, subcribe, or up vote if you haven't. But please comment on what you think about this update. 

Not related tp this topic: Just wanna share my thoughts about my husband Do Kyungsoo, his acting skills are just AMAZING. I hope there will be no girls in his role because ya' know I'm a freaking jealous wife.