eff it.

It takes time to forgive

Chanyeol arrived at the hospital. Full in disguise; he's wearing massive sunglasses and a bucket hat to cover himself from the unruly paparrazi. He have gone crazy just by visiting Dara in the hospital he knew consenquences are waiting for him. Though he didn't care about SM finding out about this. 

He saw Minzy walking back and forth; like she's walking on a straight line. Then  he ran towards her and asked what happened. 

What happened?

Chanyeol oppa, Dara unnie has been stressed out lately and I don't know what she's up to, she've been depressed since you two officially broke up. 

Weo. I thought that's what she like, for us now to see each other anymore. 

Chanyeol oppa. Look here. Dara unnie is really depressed she fainted.

Painted? What did she paint?

No. Not painted. FAINTED. F  A  I  N  T  E  D
 
Where is she now?

She's at the room, she doesn't want to talk to anyone. 

Weo? Can I come in though? 

For now. Maybe not. Let's just wait until the doctor comes. They did a test on her on why she fainted. Maybe because she's too depressed. 


After 15 minutes of waiting, the doctor came with the results.

Hello. I've got the results. *The doctor informed with his husky low voice

Oh. Can you tell us what's wrong with Dara unnie.

Well... *The doctor left the two with a question mark

Well? *Chanyeol blurted in a low questioning tone

Umm. She just needs some rest. She can be discharged tommorow. 

Tommorow? That'll be good, since it's our free day

Doctornim... Is she okay now? *Chanyeol concernly said

Yea. You guys can go to her room, she is sleeping

The two entered, Dara is sleeping. Minzy said that she'll just buy some fruits and food for Dara. So Chanyeol is left with Dara in the room.