Nice to see you

It takes time to forgive

It was 10:54 pm, time to sleep, but dara kept on thinking about what happened today. She cannot fall sleep, the fact that she keep on asking such questions on her hear head like: "Does he really like me that much, to introduce me to his mom?" and " Should I tell him that I am not ready yet?". By the time she was exhausted of these questions, she fell asleep.

5:11 am *Beep *beep, 7 text messages: 2 from YG, 3 from Chanyeol, and 2 from his brother Thunder. 

2 text messages from YG

YG: Sandara park come to the office at 7 am sharp. 

YG: Come ASAP, we need to talk about something. 

3 messages from Chanyeol

Chanyeol: Good morning Dara shi smiley

Chanyeol: Dara shi, eat well and don't tire yourself, arraso heart

Chanyeol: I think you are still asleep, so I'lll stop laugh

2 messages from Thunder

Thunder: Wassup noona! Good morning, don't forget to eat today arraso?

Thunder: I heard that you and Jiyong hyung broke up, did he do something to you, or what happened, care to tell me, Sorry I was not  there with you when you needed someone, noona~ just text me back if you need someone to listen to you.

Dara: WOAH! Jinja, Channie-yah why are sending me these kind of emoticons, you are making my heart flutter, aigoooo  *face palm herself. Oh Thunder yah, you just knew it, you are so late but I miss you! ooops, I forgot I need to go to YG's office. 

After 30 minutes of getting prepared Dara drove her range rover to get to her destination. She entered the elevator to get to YG's office, when unexpectedly Jiyong and Seungri also entered the elevator, the atmosphere became akward silent. Thanks to Seungri, the atmosphere became alive. 

Seungri: Nooooooona~! Long time no see, you are always busy uhh?

Dara: Seungri! Annhyeong! Yes, long time no see, yeah I seemed to be busy lately because o the promotions and etc hehee. 

Seungri: noona~! Are you not going to say "Hi" to Jiyong hyung, your handsome boyfriend?

Jiyong; ya Seungri stop it, you are so naughty, (but to Jiyong he likes it whenever he hear people sil refer to him as Dara's boyrfiend) 

Seungri: hahahaha, Hyung you look like you are about to ^&*!@()!SJAHS (Jiyong held his palm to Seungri's mouth to stop him from finishing his sentence)

*Author's note, LOL seemed like the elevator ride took hours, but it only took 45 seconds. 

Seungri: Ohh noona, see you later

Jiyong: Are you going to YG's office too? 

Dara: Ahh, yeah, are you?

Jiyong: Yeah, I am. how are you?

Dara: I am alright. You?

Jiyong: Still sad, but I am trying hard to........

Dara did not let jiyong finish his sentence, instead she said..

Dara: jiyong: Hwaiting!

Jiyiong smiiled at her, but deep inside he is sad. 

At YG's ofifce. 

YG: Hello guys! I called the two of you to talk about an imporatant matter, I am sorry if I dissapointed you guys, because the movie that was supposed to be produced was cancelled due to conflict in schedules and we will have a new group to debut, so please bare with me. 

Dara: Ah, it's alirght directornim.

Jiyong: Hyung: can we stiil do it though after the conflicts are fixed?

YG: Sorry, but I can't.

Jiyong: alright.

 

Hey dear my readers again smiley I did a double update today: chapter 11 and 12, hope you guys like my updates hehe. I'll try to update more, And I am still thinking how many chapters this story will have, any idea guys? Please comment or subcribe if you haven't I love comments, and i'll be glad to read them . thanks to all my fellow subcribers:. 

Top three JJANG readers (I did this randomly, next chapter I will have another batch, so keep the comments comingheart)

 

dockie8ph (Dec 27, 2013 12:43:28) says about chapter 1x
wow! spare tire? selfish, jiyong! 

 
Gingerz (Dec 27, 2013 04:04:48) says about chapter 8: Ooooooo ji in your face man...you had Dara but didnt appreciate the gift you had.....now when shes done you want things to just return after you say sorry....im liking the fact that Dara isnt giving in and letting ji have his way...having her then the other girl when in japan...may work for ji but not for dara...wouldnt like her to have another man on the side would he...loving this!!! Now Chanyeol needs to grab Dara...like your loss is my total gain..sorry ji but we got plans so moan whine and grovel another time...we are out 
 
 
MELOVESDARAGON (Nov 15, 2013 06:00:22) says about chapter 2: THE BI#CH SLAP MY DARA??? GRRRRRR!!! >.< 
 
                                                               Kisses and Hugs for all my readers!  kiss
 
                                                                       And another one