Take my breath away

It takes time to forgive

Ouch! You're grip, Dara. My wrist will bleed if you don't loosen up. 

Wait a sec. 

Dara pushed Chanyeol into the the empty room. She loosened her grip from Chanyeol's wrist.

YA! Are you thinking of what your doing right now?!  Park Chanyeol! Listen to me. YG sajangnim asked me stop seeing you that's why he called me this morning. If he sees you inside this building what will I look like? A ? An itchy disgusting 30 year old?

Tears escaped from her eyes. She can no longer hold on to it. 

Dara. You know I admired you from the start , and that admiration grew in to love. Yes. You heard it right. I love you and someday I want to marry you, Part of why I entered the Kpop industry was to meet you. And I can't believe why we even became friends, no, WE became lovers. I love you and I mean it from the deepest of my heart. You take my breath away, Dara. 

Stop it! Want to hear it Chanyeol?! I want you to leave! I don't want to be friends with you anymore. Forget about those memories that we made. It's nonsense! I never loved you, I just used you to erased all the heart aches that Jiyong caused me! PARK CHAN!

Before Dara could spit out his name, Chanyeol glued his lips to Dara's. Trying to make open. Tears also fell from Chanyeol's eyes.

In between, he was asking Dara if everything she said is true.

Hajima. Dara, I know you loved me even for a bit, I love you.

Nnngg...no...

I...never...did..

Dara trying to escape from him. 

You love me right? You're just doing this to me because you want me out of your life because you're scared of what YG will do to me... tell me..

Dara became weak, and she surrendered her lips to Chanyeol. Making the kiss into a more passionate one. Their tongues where swirling. He was unbottoning Dara's loose polo when the door open wide and loud. 

SANDARA PARK! Boy stop what you're doing!

Sajangnim... 

 

-------

 

Hello everyone. Probably this was intense yet heart warming xD . Thanks for all the support and keep the comments coming. Till' then. ppyong!