Don't you dare

It takes time to forgive

9:32 P.M Dara is packing up her things so she could go home, the rest of the 2NE1 members will stay up late because they still need to record their respective parts for their upcoming songs, Dara already finished hers, so she called Chanyeol to check how he's doin. 

Dara: Yoboseyo Chanie-ah~

Chanyeol: Oh Sandara~ what's up?

Dara: I just called to ask what you're doing hehe

Chanyeol: Ah I'm about to go home, want me to pick you up?

Dara: Sure sure, since I left my car at home hehe, text me if you are already here, just wait for me in the lobby. 

Chanyeol: Neh~ See you and I Miss you 

Dara: I miss you too, you can hang up now.

Chanyeol: You first please, 

Dara: You first, 

Chanyeol: Ladies first hang up now juseyo, hahaha

****Tetetetet*** End of the convo

Chanyeol arrived after 15 minutes, a tall young lady welcomed him in the lobby.

Girl: Hey! What's your name? Are you looking for someone? Want me to help you?

Chanyeol: Ahh, I'll just text her that I already arrived. 

Girl: Umm, "she"? Your girlfriend? 

Chanyeol: Ah, aniyo, just a close friend. 

Girl: Oh I see, you don't have a girlfriend. Care to contact me whenever?

Chanyeol: Umm, I don't really hang out with girls I never met before. 

Girl: Come on, don't play hard to get, oh by the way my name is Kiko.

At the same time Dara was walking downstairs when he saw Chanyeol talking to Kiko. 

Dara: Channie-ah! I'm here!

Chanyeol: Oh Sandara~ Annyeong!

Dara: Annyeong! Are you busy?

Chanyeol: Aniyo, are you ready to go home?

Kiko: Tsk, what a cockblacker! 

Dara: Excuse me, are you mumbling something?

Kiko: Oh no, I got to go, see you..... Channie?

In Dara's mind, "Tsk, what the heck is wrong with this girl, calling Chanyeol Channie, that's my nickname of him"

Dara: Excuse me, his name is not Channie, his name is Mario. 

Kiko: Oh, Bye Mario, I'll see you again!

Chanyeol: Uhh, Okay *while stuttering

Page Divders

Chanyeol was driving, then he noticed that Dara is lonely, the he asked her

Chanyeol: Sandara~ What's wrong, does something hurts?

Dara: My heart hurts. Pabo ya

Chanyeol: Uh? What did you say? I didn't hear.

Dara: Nothing, it's just, it's just, Ya! You're so stupid!

Chanyeol: Woah! Calm down babe.

Dara: Don't call me babe, we're not friends right now. 

Chanyeol: Okay. 

Page Divders

Chanyeol: We're here. 

Chanyeol opened the door for Dara, usually Dara smiles to Chanyeol whenever he opens the door, but tonight was not the night. Dara was walking so fast that Chanyeol can't keep up the pace, so he ran pass Dara, then he waited until Dara was beside her, then he took Dara's hand and clasped his. 

Chanyeol: Ya~ What's wrong?

Dara: What are you doing?

Chanyeol: Just want to hold you because it seems like your mad at me. come on let's sit under that tree, let's talk about how you feel. 

Dara: No I don't want to sit under that tree, let's just talk inside the dorm.

Chanyeol: Okay. 

Page Divders

 

Chanyeol: Now what's wrong?

Dara: It's just....just, YOU'RE PABO! 

Chanyeol: Weo? what did I do wrong?

Dara: That girl that you were talking to in the lobby.

Chanyeol: Oh! The girl Kiko whom you said that my name is Mario. Hahahahhaha, my stomach hurts from laughing. 

Dara: YAH! THAT GIRL WAS JIYONG... KWON JIYONG'S.....THAT'S GIRL WAS THE ONE WHO RUINED OUR RELATIONSHIP, ME AND JIYONG'S! *Tears profusely fell

Chanyeol: I'm so sorry, here's a handkerchief, wipe your tears. I don't like seeing you cry. I'm so sorry I did not know. 

Dara took the handkerchief , and she kept her loud and angry tone

Dara: I JUST DON'T WANT HER TO STEAL YOU FROM ME, BECAUSE SHE ALREADY DID ONCE, WITH JIYONG!

Chanyeol: Okay calm down, that won't happen, you're the only one okay. I don't want seeing you hurt so, you might just want to sleep? So I could leave now, my manager keep on calling me I think he needs me now, I'm so sorry, if you could just let me go? Or do you want me stay with you?

Dara: It's okay, just just ignore that girl. Arrasso?

Chanyeol: Yes ma'am. Good bam, 

Dara: Good bam!

Then Chanyeol gave her a good night kiss on the cheeks. 

 

Page Divders

 

 

So what do you guise think about this update? Umm so sorry again; it was another Chandara scene, though I get butterflies because the feels of Chandara is overflowing~ The name Mario was just a made up name, I can't think of any so I just put that in there, and Chanyeol denied he have a girlfriend to Kiko? Umm, what about Dara? Guise, please comment, it makes me happy *.^

 

 

                                                           

                                                               PuhhLease? Thanks ^^