Good boy?

It takes time to forgive

October 7, 2014  - Dara is surfing through allkpop, she took a couple of polls just for fun and clicked the Allkpop Home bar. 

                                              

                                                                              Credit to: Allkpop and Dispatch for this article. 

 

Daebak! His is bigger than mine. Hahahaha. Jiyonggie what have you done? You'll be bombarded with questions again. 

Phone rings. 

Yoboseyo...

Yoboseyo... Dara ssi? 

Yeah, Chanyeol. You called? Why? 

Ahh. I just wanted to check if you're busy?

Nah. I am about to take a nap. Why?

I wanted to go skiing with you. But since your going to take a nap, might as well not ask you now. Maybe some other time?

Sure. Annyeong. 

Annyeong. 

45 minutes later, Dara woke up from her nap. She was flooded with texts from an unknown number. 

??? : YAH! You seen it didn't you? 

??? : Are you jealous?

??? : He is amazing right?

??? : We make out not only in private, but also in public. 

??? : You guys never done that, you need to hide first. Hahaha. 

??? : I heard you have a new boyfriend, name is Chanyeol? Really really I'll get him next. 

What the hell do you want now you.... YOU if this is you, you can't take another person from me. He is mine. You can have Jiyong all you want, but Channie-ya. Wait. Does this mean I still want to be with Chanyeol? YAH. Park Chanyeol, you're amazing... bogoshippeo. 

 

Eh. Hello everyone! It has been a million years since I last updated. Weellll, as you all know the article that came out on October 7, 2014 broke all Daragon's heart. But until no further confirmation that GD is dating Kiko, no worries. I miss all of you my subbies. Please leave a comment below so I know that you guys still love me eh? PLEASE ^.* Okay, I'll end this author's foot note, until then :: It's freezing out here. Love u guys so much.