Is he really sorry?

It takes time to forgive

 

 

OTQ3ZGFhNDM1YTlkY2RiODcxN2I5MzA4ZTg=.gif
                                                                              heartbreak022.gif

 

 

Dara was busy tweeting her friends from the Philippines, when her phone rang. 

Dara: Yoboseyo Chaerin ssi.

CL: Unnie, Yg sajangnim want 2NE1 members in the building now.

Dara: Why so sudden? I am so tired.

 

Although it was against her will, Dara still has no choice but to go to YG building as soon as possible. She arrived in YG's office with an awe look drawn on her face when she saw Bigbang members, Jiyong was busy texting someone, others were busy chatting with each other. 

 

YG: I called up this meeting in order to inform you guys that we are going to create a movie, I am going to cast some of you guise, so please listen carefully, when I mention your name go sit on the other side. 

Bom: Wow, Jinja  sajangnim, I am so exited!!!! *** with her hysterical laugh ****

Seungri: Bom unnie don't look forward to being casted *sarcastically*

YG: Silence please. *As soon as they stop talking YG proceeded* Alright, the plot will basically be about a love story of a man who is two timer, and her girlfriend will soon find out about the affair that man is having, then their love story will be shattered in an instant, then......

Taeyang: Yah Yah Yah, that seems so real Sajangnim !!!!! I feel like I witnessed that story already.

Jiyong: Yah!!!!!!! Stop disrupting sajangnim while he's talking.

YG: Okay ,the main characters are Jiyong, Bom, Dara, Top shi, and Taeyang shi, the supporting actors are CL, Minzy, Daesung, and you Seungri shi you will just be a cameo for now.

Seungri: That's not fair Sajangnim, 

Bom: That's what you get from teasing me awhile ago, pabo.

Seungri: Weo noona, I did not tease you. 

Dara: Sajangnim, so what are the roles of the characters?

YG: Good question, Dara you will be Jiyong's girlfriend, and Bom will be the girl who will Jiyong be cheating with. 

Dara: What!!! Sajangnim..... I.......can't. .......

Bom: Yah Darong, didn't you want to be an actress, then why are you complaining now, don't you like the plot, you can actually relates to it right?

Jiyong: Dara shi why are you worrying so much, you still can't move on from you ex boyfriend?

 

In Dara's mind, why is he acting like nothing happened, is he really that naive. 

 

YG: Alright guise, I will just notify you in terms of the date of the shooting. Okay, you all may leave now. 

 

Hey guise, I am so sorry for the late updates, I am overloaded with school work. If you would like more, comment or subcribe.