It turned out to be...

It takes time to forgive

Minzy received a text from Jongin informing her that she'll take Dara to the dance studio and Jongin will take Chanyeol there too. 

Unnie, can you come with me at the dance studio tomorrow?

For what? Minzy ah, tomorrow is my rest day. 

Unnie, just dropped me off and then you can go. 

Kay~ I'll drop you off.

Kamsahamnida unnie. 

Sure thing Minzy ah~

 

----

Minzy jolted when a text came... from Jongin.

Minzy ssi, Chanyeol hyung just came from his Roomate taping and he went down to sleep as soon as he got home, but don't worry our plan will work tomorrow. 

Ah... I see. Okay. Good bam!

Good bam, see you tomm. 

----

Eight forty-five am, Minzy grabbed two heavy bags. She got into the car, then Dara followed. They drove to the dance studio. But before they arrive there, Minzy texted Jongin. 

Jongin are you there yet?

Yeah. I'm here, just go to the studio. I'll be calling Chanyeol hyung. I got the other room ready.

~

Aigoo. I'm too old for this Minzy ah, this is too heavy. *Laughs softly

Omo. Unnie, just few more steps and we'll be there. 

Okay. I have faith in you. 

Unnie. We're here. Maybe you should just wait in the other room. 

Okay. 

....After 3 minutes

Minzy ah. Yah! Aren't you listening to me. I said who are you texting?

Oh. It's my friend from my hometown. 

Jongin. Is Chanyeol oppa there yet?

He's coming upstairs. Is Dara noona in the room yet? Room D

Yeah. I'm about to leave her now. Did you tell ajusshi to turn off the lights? 

Yeah. Hyung is on his way. I told him to go to that room. He thought that I'm there. He got some flowers. I fooled him that the I will give the flowers to the choreographer noona. 

Lol. Okay. I think I have to go. 

~

Yah. Jongin, where am I supposed to go. You told me to help you give these flowers to the choreographer noona, is this the room? Room D? Do I just come in, are you even inside?

Hyung! Yeah. Duh. Just come in. I'm here. 

.

.

.

.

.

As soon as Chanyeol entered the room, the lights turned off, Dara is sitting on the floor facing the mirror. 

Ahhhh!!!!!!!! Dara screamed. 

Yah!!!! Kim Jongin your totally dead, when I see you!!!!! Chanyeol frustratedly said. 

Omo! Who's in here? Are you a kidnapper or something? 

Dara run to where she believes the door is. Unfortunately she bumped to Chanyeol who is also catching his breath due to the darkness of the room. 

Sandara? Is that you?

Dara's body is on top of Chanyeol's. 

Ah. Chanyeol? I'm too scared. Help me. I hate being in the dark. Everything's fine. But can you stand up, you're quite heavy. 

YAH! I'm not fat. 

Okay I'm so sorry. Im just joking. 

Let's stand up and go out. 

Chanyeol tried turning the door knob, but it did not work. The door knob was broken. Little did Minzy and Jongin know that the door was broken and had to be fixed. Leaving Dara and Chanyeol stuck inside the cold dark room. 

 

                                                                                                                           To be continued....