Woah!

It takes time to forgive

It is now 10:27 am, Chanyeol went out from his car and went straight to 2NE1's dorm. *dingdong, Bom was the one who opened the door with agaped.Chanyeol did the 90 degrees bow to Bom.

Chanyeol: Annyeonghaseyo Bom noona! 

Bom: Wah! Don't call me noona, you're making me old!

Chanyeol: Oops, I am sorry, hehehe. 

10:45 am when Dara came out from her bedroom. Chanyeol and Bom were starstruck when they saw Dara's outfit, she was stunning and gorgeous. It seemed like Chanyeol's world stopped when he saw Dara. He was instantly in an awe when he saw her. 

This is Dara's outfit :)

Dara: Guys! What's wrong? Am I ugly? Is something wrong with my outfit today?

Bom: Yah! Darong are you really my bestfriend, or is this woman in front of me a model or something?!

Dara: Yah, stop teasing me, I know that I am y~ Ohh what's wrong Channie yah?

Bom: I think he fell asleep, you know some poeple sleep with their eyes open. 

Bom snapped her two fingers in front of Chanyeol's still eyes, he got surprised by Bom's sudden action. 

Chanyeol: Ayyee, Omo. My heart almost exploded. 

Bom: Hahahahhaha, I  am so sorry, but you guys need to go now, Chanyeol take care of Darong, don't make her cry okay. * with her sweet smile

Chanyeol: Don't worry I will. Okay Bye Bom ssi. 

Dara: Bye Bommie!

11:28 am, when they arrived at their destination, the place was breath taking for both of them, since it was their first time being in that paradise. Every part of the place caught their eyes, they were so engrossed in checking out everything. 

Dara: Channie, aren't you hungry yet?

Chanyeol: Uhh me, not really * stomach starts to growl

Dara: Yah! You are hungry, let's eat, my treat. 

Chanyeol: No it's okay, i'll treat, besides I'm going to bring you to the restaurant that serves the best pasta you ever get. 

Chanyeol planned out everything today, he did not tell Dara that they are going to his mom's pasta restaurant. 

Chanyeol: We're here Dara shi. 

Dara: Woah! This is my first in this restaurant, it is so cozy in here. 

 

 

Chanyeol: Hehe, thank you, this my favorite restaurant.

While entering the restaurant, Dara's eyes caught some familiar photos on the board. 

Dara: Woah! Channie is this Exo, wow you guys really come here a lot uh, and only exo, hahhahaha. Wait who is this cute baby in here. He is soo cute. 

Chanyeol: With that I am not really sure, better ask the owner. Hehe 

Dara: You're just hungry, you keep getting sillier 

Chanyeol: Let's sit, I'll order the best dish in here for you. 

They were both eating, when they heard someone calling on Chanyeol "Chani ya".

Chanyeol: Woah Umma, you're here I thought you went somewhere?

Mrs. Park: Psst, I am here to meet this lovely lady right here. 

Dara: Hi Mrs. Park, uhmm, Mrs. Park, you are the owner of this restaurant? That's why Chanyeol brought me here, I really love the pasta, it's so delicious!

Mrs. Park: Yes, andThank you.....

Chanyeol: Ohh, umma, this is Dara shi, Dara shii this is my mom. 

Mrs. Park: You are such a lovely lady, you are so beautiful. You know what Chanyeol have been talking about you the whole time. I think my son found his princess. 

Chanyeol: Umma, stop, you embarrasing me, 

Mrs. Park: Okay I'll be leaving now then, I'll see you later darling. 

Dara: Ah ..... See you Mrs. Park and nice meeting you. 

After they ate at the restaurant, Chanyeol drove Dara back to the their dorm, and he gave her a peck on her cheeks, making Dara's eyes widen. 

Page DivdersPage DivdersPage Divders

 

 Hello there my dear readers :) Please subcribe or upvote if you haven't, and comment (I love comments) Ah, this update is just continuation the scene in chapter 10,so yeah. Please comment if you like this update :D . Any suggestions would do, I'm collecting ideas hehehe :D .