Breaking News Part II

It takes time to forgive

AllKpop: Breaking News!!!

 YG ent. confirmed nothing is between Gdragon and Dara, while YG told Dispatch "Dara and GDragon are close friends and it's impossible for the two to be seen by the public, I asked Jiyong about the incident and he told me that it was just a friendly kiss, the two have a lot of skinships so its not rare for us to be seeing them sweet toward each other, as for now they are not definitely dating, though sometimes they act so awkward with each other." While YG confirmed that that the two are close friends, when asked if he allows his fellow artists to date each other he replied "There's no such thing as no dating within the company as long as the artists do what they have to do, they're free to date each other." And when asked if Dara ever dated GDragon he responded with a giggle.

Do you think GDragon and Dara dated and broke up or are they still dating?

As for SM Ent. haven't responded with Dara inviting Chanyeol inside their dorm, as for now fans are eager to know the truth. Exo continued their Asia concert tour, let's see if Chanyeol will ever talk about Dara in their press conference. As for the meantime Exo will be going to the Philippines in order to continue their concert tour, Philippines is also Dara's hometown, we'll see if anyone in the press will ask Chanyeol what is between if and Dara.

 

 

A/N Mwahahahahahaha Exo in Philippines, Chanyeol going to be bombarded by questions about Dara?!

Chanyeol: Mahal ko kayo *with a matching wave :D