Confrontation

It takes time to forgive

Page Graphics, Tumblr Graphics

 

 6:09 PM, they arrived at YG ent. building.

Minzy: Unnie, who's car is that?

Dara: Oh! Yea, who's car is that? Maybe it's Teddy oppa's.

Bom: Yea, right, right. Oh Teddy oppa is coming.

Dara: Teddy oppa, is that your car?

Teddy: Annyeong girls! Nope this isn't mine, I'm just getting the wine, come on upstairs we're celebrating. 

Dara: Celebrating, celebrating for what?

Teddy: Ahh, Jiyong will have another world concert tour for 2014, come on guys.

Minzy: Teddy oppa, we can't , we're here to pick up Chaering unnie, but... I'm just curious who's car is that.

Teddy: Sorry, i'll just see you girls upstairs, I have to go.

Bom: Kekeke, Teddy oppa seemed like he's on a rush, is there a chic in there, seems like it. 

Dara: Bommie ya, don't judge his giddiness, maybe he's just happy for Jiyong. 

Minzy: Ohh unnie, are you and Jiyong oppa in good terms now?

Dara: Ahh..... let's go upstairs, Chaerin is waiting for us.

 

Page DivdersPage DivdersPage Divders

At the YG ent. Lounge Room, all of the Bigbang members are present, Teddy, Lydia, Chaerin and of course YG is there too, and the special guest Kiko Mizuhara. Teddy invited Kiko, so they can talk about the new music video, because she'll be TOP's lover in his upcoming MV. Loud cheerings permeated the spacious room, indeed, all of them were enjoying each other's company, except Jiyong, he seemed down and depressed. 

6:19 PM, The girls decided to just go upstairs altogether, so they can pick Chaerin. They can hear all those load noises from the lounge room, they knew that Chaerin is there. Bom opened the door, TOP greeted her with his wild smirk. 

 

Top: Bommie ya~ Annyeong! It's been decades since I haven't seen your beautiful face. 

Bom: Wow, Top ssi, seems like you're already drunk from that red wine.

Top: No. I am not, look I can still dance. 

Top started to dance, yes, he's right he's not drunk, he's just being his silly self. 

YG: Ohh, Minzy and Dara, you guys are here, some join us, we ordered a lot of foods.

Dara: Uhmm, Sajangnim, we're here to pick up Chaerin. Chaerin ah~ let's go.

CL: Unnie, I'll go later, I have to talk to Kiko about the latest fashion trends.

Bom mumbled to herself "What is that girl doing, is she out of her mind, talking to that Keeeko! Hahaha." Minzy heard what Bom mumbled, and they both laughed at each other. 

YG: Oh, Chaerin aren't you coming with your members, are you guys going out?

Minzy: Yes Sajangnim, we are. It's just Chaerin unnie is not listening to us. 

CL: Ya kid, stop talking about me like that. I am older than you.

Minzy: Unnie, come on, we're hungry. You promised us, that we're going right?

CL: Well promises are meant to be broken, like one of the people in this room did. 

Bom: Ya! Come talk outside, don't talk about it in this room!

YG: Girls stop it!

Teddy: Come on Chaerin, go with them.

Seungri: I smell something fishy. 

Jiyong secretly kicked Seungri, Kiko was laughing inside, she like what she's witnessing right now, Jiyong was surprise on what Chaering had just said, Teddy gently grabbed Chaerin oustide the room, then the three girls came outside in unison. Dara eye contacted Jiyong with her "This is all your fault" look. 

 

Page DivdersPage DivdersPage Divders

 

Teddy: I'll leave you guise in here, talk don't fight, alright, i'll get going. 

Bom: Neh oppa, Thanks. 

Minzy: Unnie, what's wrong with you, you're acting weird lately, isn't that your siding with girl now?!

Chaerin: Gong Minzy! Don't you dare mind my business, you're still young, why, are you siding with some traitor over here?

Bom: What do you mean Chaerin ah?

Dara: Chaerin ah~ Are you mad at me. Am I the traitor that you're talking about?

Chaerin: Yes, why not unnie.

Bom: YA! You're too much, why are you like that?!

Chaerin: Because Dara unnie is acting like a ! Why? Because she replaced Jiyong oppa with that Chanyeol! He's not even worth it.

Dara: Chaerin, stop. 

Chaerin: NO! I won't stop, you know what others think unnie, if they found out that you're dating that guys, they will think that you are popularity seeker, why? Because is so-called popular, and you are not so popular. Unnie wake up, don't be such a little attention seeker. 

Dara: I said stop!

Chaerin: Why, I can go on and on.....AHH OUCH!

Dara slapped Chaerin, she was not able to control herself, she fell into tears, she was not able to cope what Chaerin said to her, she thought Chaerin was her bestfriend and her little sister, but at that moment all she can think was just to "slap" her.

Dara: Stick this in your mind Chaerin, I am not an attention seeker nor a popularity seeker, I was not raised to be one, I loved Jiyong, but all he did was just lie and lie and lie to me, it's been years, since I knew that he was cheating on me with that Kiko, I cannot take it anymore, and if you were in my shoes, then you'll do the same thing. I am not the weak, stupid, and the Dara with a numb heart. I am Sandara Park, the new Dara who will stand on what I believe not what others say to me. Tears fell profusely. 

Bom: Darong come on, Minzy come too. 

 

Dara and Minzy accorded to Bom and they all went home, Bom said she's going to cook spaghetti for dinner. 

 

Page DivdersPage DivdersPage Divders

 

What should I say, did Sandara Park just voiced out her feelings. Aigoooo~ 

I'll update more if you guys, Comment, Comments juseyo~

SUBCRIBE - UPVOTE if you haven't done so.

Thanks for reading, you ,comment if you would like,