Friends?

It takes time to forgive

Chanyeol: Ahh, that really hurts, but I'm fine Dara-ssi.

Dara: No, stop lying your lips are bleeding, let me get the first aid kit, just stay here. 

Jiyong: Dara ya~!

Dara: Ya! Why did you do that to him, he didn't do anything to me and then you come here and just begin to punch his face without any probable reasons?

Jiyong: Mianhe~ I didn't mean to....

Dara: Can you just leave my room, I have to take care of Chanyeollie!

Jiyong: Okay, arrasoo.

After Jiyong left Dara's room, a tear exited Dara's left eye, then she walked to her cabinet and took the first aid kit. 

Dara: Ya! I'm sorry, this shouldn't had happen if I knew Jiyong was here, you know what I need to tell him to say sorry to you.

Chanyeol: No, I'm fine really, he did not mean to hurt me, maybe he thought that I was a stranger that slept in your room, maybe he just wanted to protect you. 

Dara: Chanyeol-ah don't misunderstood Jiyong coming to my room, we're not together anymore. You're my boyfriend now. And I love you that way. 

All this time, Jiyong was listening outside of Dara's room, his left ear were touching the white door. Then a tear drop fell. 

Dara: Yeol~

Chanyeol: Sandara~

Dara: Ummm, thank you for everything. 

Chanyeol: No, thank you for caring for me.....ahhhh!

Dara: What's wrong?

Chanyeol: That stings, 

Dara: Oh I'm so sorry I did not mean to press it hard. Now lets put an ointment on your lips so it will heal faster. 

Chanyeol: You know what, I think it will heal faster if you put another ointment,

Dara: What ointment?

Chanyeol: Kiss me~

Dara: Ya! Stop. 

Chanyeol: Sorry. 

Then Dara kissed Chanyeol's cheeks, Chanyeol was surprised not knowing what to say. 

Chanyeol: Uhmm, 

Then Jiyong opened the door aggressively.

Jiyong: YAH! Stop it already! Dara ya do you really love that tall guy, are you replacing me with him already? What happened to those happy years that we've spent, you're just gonna throw it like that?! Ya! Stop making me...

Dara: Making you what?! I thought you left already just go home I don't want to see your. 

Then Chaerin came in....

Chaerin: Unnie, stop it already, can you two just talk about things.

Dara: Chaerin ah, you think I've forgiven you already, you're wrong because  I did not! Chanyeol come on, I want to leave.

Jiyong: No, tonight will not be over if you leave things like this. 

Chanyeol whispered to Dara "Just talk to him, I don't mind." and the Dara replied to him "Okay"

Page Divders

Dara and Jiyong were on the 2NE1's balcony to talk things out. 

Jiyong: Miss Sandara Park, I know I hurt you so much, but you're hurting me more than I did. I am reflecting on what I did, and I want you to forgive me already, I want to be the best boyfriend you could ever have, Sandara, I cannot stop thinking about you, you're the only girl that I see my self marrying to. 

Dara: Mr. Kwon Jiyong, I don't see myself talking to you like this, but YES, I was happy when I was with you, my life was so dark everytime you're out of the country, but when I saw you and Kiko flirting and holding hands, I felt like my heart was stabbed a million times, but that heart is now in the process of being healed because.....because I met Chanyeol, he was the one who made me feel special because he always asks me what I'm doing, I understand that you're busy, and I'm busy and we didn't have time to go out and eat, go to dates that often and blah blah, that is why I realized that only Kiko was the one who was able to fulfill my duty which is to cook for you, go to the mall. You think I didn't see the picture of you and her eating at a romantic restaurant?

Jiyong: Stop now please. I am so sorry. I will not do it again, I promise. 

Dara: Don't promise something, because temptation is always present. But I will accept you as a friend? Will you accept my proposal to become friends?

Jiyong: But, but.... 

Dara: If you don't then don't talk to me anymore, unless its a work matter. 

Dara turned her back to Jiyong, but Jiyong gently pulled her and said..

Jiyong: Okay, okay. Friends? *he stretched his arm and held his hands  to reach Dara's hands for a handskake.

                                                                                       Cute Graphics, Cute Quotes, Cute Images     

           Say whut whut? Okay so I decided to update; Yay!! No more school! I accomplished my 2013-2014                      school year. 

          So, what do you guise think of me updating this story more frequently, comment, subcribeand                           upvote (if you haven't)

          P.S For all of those Daragon shippers, don't be dissapointed if I'm putting alot of Chandara moments instead of Daragon moments. Expect the unexpected <3

                                I appreciate comments neither short of long, IDC;  I love my subcribers <3 

Saranghaja!

 

                                                                           

                                                                                    Cute Graphics, Cute Quotes, Cute Images