Unhealed wounds

It takes time to forgive
OTQ3ZGFhNDM1YTlkY2RiODcxN2I5MzA4ZTg=.gif
                                                   heartbreak024.gif

 

After the meeting, 2NE1 members except Dara already left with their manager.  Dara wanted to drive herself to their dorm. As she was walking to her car, she did not realize that Jiyong parked his car beside hers, was it coincidence that they parked their car beside each other? Or does Jiyong really want to extend his apology to Dara so they can go back together again?

 

Jiyong was sitting inside his car when he deliberately pressed the horn, making Dara flinch involuntarily. 

 

Dara: *Flinched* Aigooo, what the heck! Who's in that car pressing their horn on me!

Jiyong: *opened his door and now facing Dara's back* Dara-yah can we please talk?

Dara: *turns her back* What do you want? Are you the one pressed the horn?

Jiyong: Yes, I was just trying to get your attention, I want to talk to you.

Dara: Yah! What do  you want to talk about!? I am so full of your lies, I'm about to vomit, don't you realize that?

Jiyong: Can you lower you voice, Sajangnim might hear us fighting, then he will not cast us no more on that movie he is planning.

Dara: Arraso, but I don't want to talk to you anymore, and please leave me alone, I already moved and in fact I am about to meet someone who would be faithful to me and would love me as much as I love him.

Jiyong: Can we not fool ourselves, we've been together for 8 years, and now you will throw this relationship that easy.

Dara: Wow, look who's talking in here, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO RUINED THIS RELATIONSHIP, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHATTERED MY HEART.

Jiyong: That's why I want to put back your shattered heart back to its original shape.

Dara: You are crazy, do you think you will fix it that easy?! You are PABO Jiyong, does heart even have a shape. 

Jiyong: Wait, and who's this guy that you will meet?

Dara: It's none of your business, and besides I am not friends with you, so mind your own business I got to go.

Jiyong: Wait........wait

 

*Dara pushed Jiyong back she can open her car door, Jiyong was silently crying inside. He wanted to show his manly side and not to cry in front of Dara. 

 

Hey guise! I am back with another update, can you take a guess of who will be the lucky guy Dara will date (Might be from SHINee, Exo, or Super Junior)? Want more? Comment and if you haven't subcribe yet, please subcribe juseyo~