Alone, Two-gether

It takes time to forgive

Setting: Roof top of YG building, for a few seconds Dara and Chanyeol were panting from running, neither of them two did not talk for a minute. Dara was still crying and Chanyeol is still processing all the things that happened tonight. His feelings are jumbled together, either he is shock, frustrated, betrayed, or somewhat happy. 

Dara: Chanyeol, I am sorry that I lied to you, I am sorry that I did not tell you that I had a boyfriend. 

Chanyeol: Dara shi, did you just use me to redeem yourself, or do you really like me?

Dara: No.....no... it's now what you think, if I don't like you then why did I accepted your invitations to eat or hang out with you, Chanyeol, you are a gentleman, and I know that even if I am not yet ready to enter a new relationship....I feel like I won't be able to fulfill everything that a girlfriend should do. Chanyeol....I... *Tears profusely streamed down to her cheeks. 

Chanyeol did not finish Dara's sentence, their lips touched, for a moment it seemed like Dara liked, she wanted more. Chanyeol was unable to control his self, he wanted to let his heart out in the cold windy day. Both their body heated up, Chanyeol hugged Dra by her waist, and Dara by his neck. When they were out of breath, Chanyeol said..

Chanyeol: Dara ah does this mean, you are my girlfriend?

Dara: Yeah, I think so, we can work this relationship out right?

Chanyeol: Arrasso Dara ah. 

Page DivdersPage Divders

After a while of talking, Dara accompanied Chanyeol to his car, and she came back in the YG building. Because 2NE1 has to practice more and more for their concert, they had to stay until late at night. Dara entered the studio room to get her cellphone that she have been looking for, there was a young man sitting in front of the computer, he is so engrossed in what he was doing so he did not notice that someone entered, Dara's phone is beside the keyboard. 

Dara: OH! my phone, aigo~

Jiyong: Sandara. Those text messages are really heart warming aren't they? *smirked

Dara: You, you read all my messages, wait are you the one who stole my phone from the pratice room. 

Jiyong: Don't ask the obvious, I saw it all, I saw everything Dara. You really moved on, I am so sure, that you are just using that guy to make me jealous. Oh well, then you succeded because I am so jealous, and I can't stand it.

Jiyong stood up from his seat, and now he is facing Dara. 

Dara: What do you mean? You're jealous, let me laugh at that joke. Mr. Kwon remember we broke up already, and now you can continue you're love with Kiko, and I moved on already, so you better do the same, stop being so pathetic. 

Jiyong: YA! DARA SHI, ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT!? YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I AM SUFFERING RIGHT NOW! YOU ARE SO NAIVE. 

Jiyong trapped Dara between his arms, their eyes are now looking at each other. 

Jiyong: Now tell me if you don't love me anymore, tell me, Dara. 

Dara: Hajima jebal! 

Jiyong: Look at me straight in the eyes, and tell me, *a tear fell from his eye. 

He was about to kiss her when......

Dara: I don't love you anymore! 

Jiyong was trying to kiss her, but Dara had the strength to push him back. She ran away and took her phone. 

 

 

Page DivdersPage Divders

 

Another update, eh, I know I am trying to update as much as possible, but guys please don't get mad at me if this turns out to be short. Forgive me for the typos. Alright, so just to let you all know that I will not be updating from 2/10/14 to 2/14/14 because I will be spending my time and of course Valentine's Day with my boyfriend, Kyungsoo Do, so yeah. :D just kidding, I'll be busy due to tons of school work. But, but guys please comment if you would like more updates after that week though. Comments make me happy, thanks.